• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
-The man stood alone. he reached into his side bag and pulled out a katanna...one in it's sheathe. the sheathe was black with a red riddon tied at the base of it. the blade had norse runes embedded in it....strange. a japanesse sword with Norse runes in it's hilt. he held it....he stared at it longingly. if anyone could sense emotion he would be saddened as he held it-

Zenitsu stared in fear toward the man.He had a katanna too?! Just who was this guy? He tried to read the sounds coming from him. "W...Where did you get it?!" he asked.

'My lover.....she was...a fighter. during a great battle we had met on the feild. there we had fallen in love. everyday when we would charge at each other we always complimented our skills. Yggdrasil Norbuki was her name.....black death was her battle name....she is long sinced past" -he unsheates the blade...the blade was a blood red color. unknown amounts of power was sensed in it-

"You had a lover too?! So lucky!!!!!!" Zenitsu shouted. " I miss Nezuko so much!" he added,tears falling from his eyes.

"Hm...I wish I could send you back...I truly do. but being trapped here....i fear we may never be a-" -before he could finished a black tear in the white void opened up as a large had came of and swatted both of them away...the hand wound then begin making the tear bigger-

eventually a large creature came through....

Void God.jpg

-The doctor stared at it and backed away....he was in fear. he then spoke-

"primordial.....the first brother.....Zenistu go run!" -he told him not wish for them or the others to suffer a horrible fate-

Primordial, the first brother: "Doctor...Why do you waste your time with these mortals?....kill them, destroy them, break their wills....you will obey me.."

-the doctor faced the so called "Primordial" and spoke in a fear filled voice-

"N-No...i won't"

-the being growls and grips the doctors body slowly tightening the squeeze on it-

Primordial: "you shall perish then..."

Grey opened fire with his mini gun when Eddie fell from a portal, his combat gear torn and covered in blood.

-The large being was hit in the eye and let out a screech of pain dropping the doctor. it healed it's eye soon after and began making it's way towards Grey-

"AGH!" -Doc drew his revolver and began firing at Primordial but they mere ignored him-

Grey ran for it throwing his Rotary Cannon aside, he franticly calibrated his jet back while Ghost provided sniper support.

Eddie rummaged through his bag until he pulled a JOKR Rocket Launcher out and fired the first at the things abdomen.

-the rocket slammed into the beings side causing it fall on it's side. it roared in anger before small spores began growing on it's back and several spider like beings began to crawl out towards the soldiers-

Grey picked his mini gun and went to town while Eddie fired more rockets. Simon got to his feet and tried to comm the council of Eddie’s.

Grey ducked under rubble while Simon and Eddie repaired the computer.

Zenitsu looked at the monster with fear. Prompto and Tails were also scared. But their friend was in danger.
Both Prompto and Tails fired laser guns toward the Primordial.

Zenitsu surprisngly focused while awaked.
"Thunder breathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash...sixfold!" He blitzed toward Primordial.

-instantly Primordial reared his armed back and made to go swing. however doc jumped onto the creture and unsheathed the same blade he showed Zenitsu...it had and blood red glow to it. he slashed at the back of it's neck and surprisingly dealt damage to it. he knew what he had to to-

Doctor v: "ZENITSU! HERE!" -he tossed the blade to him but primodial smacked it away and into the gound-

"No!" Zenitsu blitzed toward the blade and attempted to grab it.
" I can't wield two blades like Inosuke but I'll do my best." Zenitsu said to himself.
He blitzed toward Primordial and attempted to attack it.

"JUST DRop your otheR BLADE AND USE THAt ONE FOR NOW!" -he took out a knife and began staning the exposed wound on primordials neck-

"TAILS IF YA'S GOTS BULLETS AIM FOR THE DAMN EYES!" -the creature grabbed him and pinned him down-

Primordial: "you will die braver than most....." -it opened it's mouth and charged up another beam-

Eddie sent a message and a gunship arrived seconds later opening fire on the creature.

Before Tails could replied,Prompto did it in his place.
" I got bullets Doc! I'll handle this!" the blonde freckled young man said.

"I will!" Zenitsu replied.
He focused while holding the new blade.
"I will not die here! Thunderbreathing...Seventh form...Flaming Thunder god!!!"
The young demon Slayer blitzed toward Primordial,while being surounded by electrical energy taking the shape of a dragon.
He aimed for the wound.

-Primordial lets out a loud screech and fires his beam at the AC130. seeing the slayer coming towards him he attempts to react but is too late....his gead was sever from his body and the creature fell onto the white ground of the void.-

-doc however coughed up blood from the weight of Primordial lying on him. he crawled out from under the body and pants heavily-

"Doctor!!" Zenitsu ran to the Doctor. Both Prompto and Tails joined as well."
"Don't worry Doc! I got a few potions and Phoenix dawns on myself!" Prompto replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back