• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Doc,that bot interfirered. It's not your fault!"
Nearby, Tails and Zenitsu were having a conversation.
Tails scanning the young demon slayer with his Miles electric. " Amazing! According to the Miles electric there is a strong electrical signature coming from you!"
"Well...breathing techniques are more a swordfigthing are a physical thing..." Zenitsu replied." It enhence my speed and strength. I can't shoot lightning bolts from my finger tips you know!"
" I guess the abilities from your worlds are different. I do detect strong static from you. From what you told me about demon Slayer's breathing techniques earlier is that you focus your air to different parts of your body to enhance your abilities. But in your case,in my theory,it might apply to static as well. I can detect alot of it from you."Tails added.

" Maybe it's because I was hit by lighning once." Zenitsu replied. " That's why my hair is blond and orange."
"Is that so?" Tails replied. " Not only you survive that,but it might have alterated your DNA!"

Last edited:
Doctor Voidsman hummed softly and went took his glove off again exposing his hand which grew long claws. he torn a hole on the realm and looked through at earth

"It is...a special place to me" He said in a soft tone reaching into it. though his arm was disintegrating from being inside it it just as quickly regenerated

Eddie walked through the void. Behind him was his two allies: Ghost and Grey. He had met the two weeks ago. Eddie wore his combat armor damaged after the battle they had just escaped.

Ghost raised his rifle towards the strangers but Eddie gestured for him to lower his weapon. They walk forward. Grey uses a syringe to heal a burn and follows Eddies orders keeping his minigun lowered.

"It's okay,we're all friends here!" Prompto told the newcomers. "That is if you're not here to kill us..." Zenitsu replied,weary.

"We just are trying not to die, so if you don't try anything we won't either" Eddie said. Grey strapped the minigun to his back but ghost kept his rifle in hand in case anything went wrong.

"Last time I trusted someone me and my entire team died, I am only here because I was brought here" Ghost said. He sighed and put the rifle away but kept his hand on his revolver.

"You're scaring me right now..." Zenitsu replied to Ghost. The young demon slayer was crying.
"Zenitsu here is kinda anxious, so go easy on him!" Prompto replied.

-Voidsman walked through a black portal returning to his friends. seeing the new quest he instantly recognizes one...so far from home- "Simon Riley....well i'll be damned.."

Simon sighed and put the pistol in the holster. Eddie looked at a device scanning his arm “I managed to disable my tracker my estimate is three days before I will have to do it again” he put the device away and adjusted his gas mask. “Makarov and Revenant should still be in their base but our window is closing, Hesh and Frost haven’t responded”

Simon lowered sighed and put thw pistol down. Eddie looked at a device scanning his arm “I managed to disable my tracker my estimate is three days before I will have to do it again” he put the device away and adjusted his gas mask. “Makarov and Revenant should still be in their base but our window is closing, Hesh and Frost haven’t responded”
"Welcome to the white void my friends...unfortunately...we tried escaping and we didn't succeed. I am sorry to inform you all" -the tall man lowered his hat and and sighs softly-

“We arrived a while ago, found out our enemies joined by chance and attempted to take em out” Eddie replied tossing a knife in the air and catching it until one missed stabbing into his head. Eddie collapses and a second Eddie appeared next to the body. He vomited then pulled he knife from his old skull.

Eddie attempted to count on his fingers then shrugged “Generally an Eddie dies a few million times” turning toward an unseen figure and nodding “around 2 million for me”

Steve the Sentient Flying Sword flew out of the sheath on Eddie’s back and said “Ah, yes a fellow scientist, what is your field?” Eddie began jumping to try and reach Steve but he just flew a few feet higher.

"I am Doctor Vincent Voidsman...but if you wish to have my full name it's Vincent Delany Colmer Malina Erika Karl Friesenger Voidsman the 2nd. I special in all fields herr doctor"

Eddie was jumping at the Sword when suddenly a portal opens under him and he fell through. Steve bellowed “Have at thee” and flew through the portal after his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back