• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The light died down. Tails was the first to come to the Doctor. " Doctor?" The young fox asked. He looked slightly different. His fur was now gold and his eyes red as a rubies. Small sentinent energy birds surounded him.
" I...feel...different." Tails heard Zenitsu say."Like I have the strength to save anyone!"
" OMG! This is so cool!" Prompto replied. " We need to help the Doctor!" Tails cried. He felted different as well. Perhaps the Chaos energy might help. His two new companions joined him and focused on healing the Doctor.

*Soon doctor V's began to rise to his feet...his body still charred and burned began to regrow it's skin and his clothing. the mask became unfuzed with his face and returned to normal after a few seconds of...bodily rearrangements and his arm basically crawling back he was back to normal*

"What's up Doc?!" Prompto asked. "Whoa Tails,you're super now!"
" Yeah,I'm surprised myself. I'm sure Sonic will be surprise to hear that I can turn super as well." Tails replied. "I'm also surprised that the Chaos emeralds can work on humans too,and from other worlds as well!"
"Yeah,I totally dig the new look!" Prompto replied. He was now wearing a black trenchcoat with a large golden gunblade strapped to his back.
" Yeah,I don't know if I'll get used to this." Zenitsu replied. He was covered in armor pads over his haori and his eyes glew white."

"Doctor,your hand?" Zenitsu said,worried. "We can restore it,right?"
" We can use the Chaos emeralds,s powers to heal but not to restore limbs."Tails replied.

"At least we tried." said Prompto. Light surounded Prompto,Tails and Zenitsu once again as the emerals unfused with them. They were now back to their normal selves once again. Six of the emeralds spread across the void but one fell in Tails's hands. " The emeralds reacted to the crystal." Tails started. " As if they senced it was a threat. I even heard Tikal's voice in my head. "So did I" Prompto replied. " I heard it too!" Zenitsu added." But who's Tikal?" "She was an echidna priestess and one of my friend Knuckles's ancestors." Tails explained. " I heard her prayer. The servers are the seven Chaos Chaos is power enriched by the heart.The controler is the one that unifies the chaos."

" It always happens after we use their power." Tails replied. " Usually they spread acrosd Mobius but since we are now in the Void,it might be harder."
"LIke finding needles in a haystack." Zenitsu replied. "Sounds like a challenge to me!" Prompto replied.

"They will do what?" Zenitsu asked,worried. " We must make sure they fo not fall in the wrong hands!" Tails replied."Fortunatly,the emeralds sct like magnets. They can attract and sence each other."

"Hm...lets hope so the last thing i need is them getting ahold of something that makes them more powerful! tails don't you have a device that can track the or something?..."

" Glad you ask! I have a solfware on the Miles electric that can easilly detect the emeralds,s energy signatures." Both Prompto and Zenitsu sighed in relief.

"Right now all we need i-" *a large black tear appeared in the void and a massive skeletal arm slammed down onto EXT A0 before it began to drag it in*

Zenitsu hid behind Prompto as the arm appeared.Prompto and Tails looked worried as well. " What was that?!" Prompto asked.

"Primordial,as in an ancient being?" Tails asked.
" I thought this world didn't have any monsters!" Zenitsu cried.
" I don't like this either little bro. I'm scared!" Prompto replied. " You're scared too big bro Prompto?!" Zenitsu asked.

"Their are 3 beings in the dark void I call the 3 siblings...Primordial is the first, darkness is the 2nd, and finally Death is the 3rd

Last edited:
"I don't like the sound of that..." said Zenitsu." Are they...friendly?" Prompto asked.
" They must be like Dark Gaia." said Tails.

"I'm so dead..." Zenitsu muttered. " Well...Tails was right. We can't lower our guard down." he added. " So,what can we do against them?" Prompto asked.

"Nothing....if anything we pray none of u get dragged to that,...dark hell. But yes the beings of this void are not hostile but they remaine hidden in plain sight"

"I...I rather not go in this dark void..." Zenitsu replied. "Me neither."Prompto added. Tails flew back to the Tornado to repair it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back