• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Jaw Breakcore

'Wnat' has haunted my years of roleplaying
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, welcome to the OOC. This is where you'll be asking to join.
Please read Main before posting here.

What I'll need:
How many characters are you playing and a brief synopsis of them. (Limit 3)
What are your preferences for ships? (M/F, F/F, M/M, multi, or none) (Stating 'none' shows you don't want to be asked to be a part of any ships)
Introduce yourself. (A simple Hi, will work.)

Once I give you a cookie, you'll be okay to submit in Characters and start roleplaying.
If you have any questions, this is where you can ask or private dm me.

Last edited:
Name: Unknown

Nicknames; Dr Voidsman, Doc, and V

Age: Being a creature from the void he has seen the beginning and the end over and over however he has the mental age of a 87 YO

Appearance: with his mask and attire on:
formal doc 8.jpg
with out mask:
Docs face.jpg

Personality: Doc Colmer is a quiet man usually keeping to himself and being alone. He's quite tolerable of those around him, not minding the chaos as long as it doesn't get between him and work or doesn't involve him entirely. His silent attitude give him an ominous feel making few people think he's up to something bad...the reason is because he's a mute and doesn't tend to talk that much or interact with others well. he's quite a smart person able to plan things out and predict possible events that may or will happen. He enjoys cooking and helping out his patients when the time comes. when working in his hospital he has a serious almost harsh demeanor wanting to get work done and as quickly as possible as well.

Likes: he likes his silence when alone so he can read and write
When working he listens to music more of the classical and rock type of things he can't choose either one so he likes both and alternates between the 2, another thing he likes is his hospital he's built it from the ground up and is proud of it. the final thing he likes is his sibling, Delaney Voidsman, who is much smaller and younger than that of old Colmer

Dislikes: Doc doesn't do too well with conflict and tries his best to avoid it in any way possible. Another thing he dislikes is his hospital being damaged in any way. It breaks his heart seeing it happen, another thing he hates the most are people who play or are hero's he sees them as unworthy of his time and ignores them. The final thing is his cursed form...when he loses control of his powers he tries his best to restrain himself but fails to do so...

Life goals: he wishes to be friends with everyone and anyone as long as they prove they won't just use him or betray him

Worst Fears: Doc fears life...he's been alive for so long that it scares him...when will he die?...is he already dead and in purgatory?...is this his own hell?....no one knows for all he knows is that he's lived for too long and craves death...but can't have it. there were times he thought he's come so close to dying but failed to do so. he's tried several ways but failed even go as far as to asking every god or demigod he's encountered to erase him from every plane... but all have failed

Ability Theme: unknown...Doc has multiple abilities but tends to only stick to a few at a time

Powers:
Weapon summoning: Comler can summon any weapon to his side at the wave of a hand as long as he sees or uses it he can summon it.
limb Transformation: He is able to transform his limb into anything he desires whether it be a hook or blade he can do it
Self replication/Mitosis split: Like Mitosis doc can split off into a perfect clone of himself and usually does so when in need of help.
hyper regeneration: burn, split, or even disintegrate him all you want he just needs one molecule to grow back....how ever it takes a while up to a day or 2 to fully regrow
Transformation: He's able to turn into different things like another person or to hide himself

Weaknesses: The limb transformation is utterly painful and causes him to only use it rarely.

the weapon summoning gives him a severe migraine mostly because he can't choose what weapon to use

self replication takes nearly all his energy and cause him to slow down and be tired

hyper regeneration does the same and take lots of energy from him

transformation is dangerous and utterly painful. if used to many times he’ll be in pain and this alone will cause him to claw and tear as his skin

It's a really cool idea that he's from the Void. Fleshes this small idea of it just appearing to it always existing. It's also rare for me to see much older characters that aren't in the hundreds already. Can't wait to see all the characters interact.

Alright, here's what I'll need to know.
How many characters are you playing and a brief synopsis of them. (Limit 3)
What are your preferences for ships? (M/F, F/F, M/M, multi, or none) (Stating 'none' shows you don't want to be asked to be a part of any ships)
Once I give you a cookie, you're okay to submit it into Characters and start your reply.

Alright and who are you going to play? This is OC friendly and if you ever just wanted to play an underrated character that's fine too.

Prompto from Final Fantasy XV, Zenitsu from Demon Slayer and Tails from Sonic( gameverse)
All three are favorite characters of mine but also share one thing in common: Insecurity and don't think of themselves as strong.

Hello! I would like to join! I might be playing two or three people if I decide that I want to give myself a challenge! I'm interested in all kinds of ships! And I might be gone on weekends.

I would play as a character I made for the SCP universe. He can use magic and teleport.

Alright, here's what I'll need:
What characters are you playing as?
How many are you playing as?
Once I give you a cookie you are free to add a brief character profile to the Character thread and start roleplaying.
Sirprompto did great character profiles for canon characters, so you don't have to fill out the full sheet if you want.

Side note: I am currently not roleplaying as of now, just simply moderating.

-Eddie Gears, a character that has the mind if two other Eddies as result of the Void
-Vladimir Makarov from Cod
-Hevy the clone trooper

I will be mostly offline until around the 18th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back