• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Visionary Panic [OOC and Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yikes. I didn't intend for Vanessa to come off as edgy. Hmm... is it too late to rewrite my CS?
I don't think she's really edgy per se, rather just more grounded. And I just think the "Edge Rating" was based on the quotes between all the characters, which compared to Tony and Mav would be seen as more serious.

So about this IC post

Do you guys want to cut to the point straight away or have some time for general socializing?

Note that even the new characters would have at least known the older characters for around a month due to time skip reasons.

I don't think she's really edgy per se, rather just more grounded. And I just think the "Edge Rating" was based on the quotes between all the characters, which compared to Tony and Mav would be seen as more serious.
Oh, I see. Yeah, I meant that quote to come across as mildly teasing/patronizing, while implying that she's seen some things in her time.

So about this IC post

Do you guys want to cut to the point straight away or have some time for general socializing?

Note that even the new characters would have at least known the older characters for around a month due to time skip reasons.
Personally I think some socializing would be good for us, the players, so we could get a feel for the group dynamic before jumping in to the action.

Yikes. I didn't intend for Vanessa to come off as edgy. Hmm... is it too late to rewrite my CS?
Vanessa is less edgy and comes across as the cold office lady that will not like Maverick's laidback attitude and penchant for not doing any paperwork or reports.

(He usually gives them to someone else. He has yet to be caught.)

Also, 'cause y'know, forget the small child. Mav don't even know her.

Did you just put sidequests in this?

I'm finding the bike, the camera film reel, and the calico cat. I AM EASILY DISTRACTED! IT IS HAPPENING!
Lmao I can 100% Imagine Maverick as the type of gamer to finish all the side quests before going on to the next part of the main story.

Lmao I can 100% Imagine Maverick as the type of gamer to finish all the side quests before going on to the next part of the main story.
Yes. He'll do anything to get out of doing actual work for a while, so this is the next best thing. Besides, he likes taking walks.

I am completing all the side quests. And then maybe visit the child. With the calico cat. Mav is good boy.

Yes. He'll do anything to get out of doing actual work for a while, so this is the next best thing. Besides, he likes taking walks.

I am completing all the side quests. And then maybe visit the child. With the calico cat. Mav is good boy.
Now I'm just picturing boss giving us one of those long form quests where you have to find X amount of items like in AC2 with the feathers and shit. Mav would be having a field day, meanwhile Aurelia is just like "I can think of exactly 67 other things we could be doing right now" Lmao

Now I'm just picturing boss giving us one of those long form quests where you have to find X amount of items like in AC2 with the feathers and shit. Mav would be having a field day, meanwhile Aurelia is just like "I can think of exactly 67 other things we could be doing right now" Lmao
Mav is going to drag Aurelia with him everywhere.

"You need to get out of your little lab more often. You're starting to go pale and balding like a vampire."

Mav is going to drag Aurelia with him everywhere.

"You need to get out of your little lab more often. You're starting to go pale and balding like a vampire."
"I make sure to take vitamin supplements... and besides the research I do is important. What good does finding all this lost stuff do for us exactly?"

Lmao Mav gonna be under her skin this entire mission.

"I make sure to take vitamin supplements... and besides the research I do is important. What good does finding all this lost stuff do for us exactly?"

Lmao Mav gonna be under her skin this entire mission.

"It gives you endorphins. It is what ya' nerds are lacking, right? It's like a scavenger hunt but people are actually thankful for what you did. Besides, vitamins my ass. Your diet consists of coffee and late nights eating ramen. Don't even start. You get out of the lab, and I'll help you by being your assistant next time. Cool?"

Mav is going to get under everyone's skin. In a good way.

Too late. You been judged by the "Too Edgy For The Edge" Scale. Bear thy BURDEN WELL!!

Naw I just put it up there for fun. Like the boss (made of GIRL) said personality is huge and so just play her out as you will, I say.. Bruh. The charrie sheet just a reference imo lol

Gaming references hurt my feelings. Like I didn't even know what AOE meant. Wah me lol. But I know what side quests are and the boss has stressed to try to at least keep the group together for the most part. Or else Sailor Mouth will appear!!

And we'll, even if you don't do the side quests now it'll come to you at some point.

The main quest will just come to you faster.

I’ll post on the weekend and hit up the first side quest. Might have Mav ask for help or just go solo. Anyone is welcome to tag along.

Also you know the radio station has that segment everyday right

So basically you've all been doing collect 30 bear assess level fetch quests for a month??? I guess that is a very protagonist thing to do

"It gives you endorphins. It is what ya' nerds are lacking, right? It's like a scavenger hunt but people are actually thankful for what you did. Besides, vitamins my ass. Your diet consists of coffee and late nights eating ramen. Don't even start. You get out of the lab, and I'll help you by being your assistant next time. Cool?"

Mav is going to get under everyone's skin. In a good way.
"I think you mean Dopamine... If its giving you endorphines I'd be seriously concerned about your stress levels. Anyways, I only consume the essential nutrients needed to support my research, so if it comes in a easy to cook package who am I to say no? Besides, I highly doubt your diet is much better than mine Maverick. But if you're offering I could use a Slate test subject for my latest developments..."

Can't believe Mav would call out my poor girls diet like this.

So basically you've all been doing collect 30 bear assess level fetch quests for a month??? I guess that is a very protagonist thing to do
Welcome to STF AHM000, here for all your fetch quest needs!

If it gets him out of work and earns him favors, hell yeah. My man especially hates paperwork.

My man is gaming the system.

"I think you mean Dopamine... If its giving you endorphines I'd be seriously concerned about your stress levels. Anyways, I only consume the essential nutrients needed to support my research, so if it comes in a easy to cook package who am I to say no? Besides, I highly doubt your diet is much better than mine Maverick. But if you're offering I could use a Slate test subject for my latest developments..."

Can't believe Mav would call out my poor girls diet like this.

Welcome to STF AHM000, here for all your fetch quest needs!

“For your information, Ms. NEET, I am a better baker than I am a cook. And I actually go out and dine. I can take you some time. Provided you stop calling me and everyone you meet a test subject. Come on. Let’s stretch your legs. God above knows you need it.”

(What will happen next? Will Maverick’s casual nature infect Aurelia? Or will Aurelia find a way to sneak back to the lab? Find out next time on Visionary Ball Z!)

Man I really need to get posts out before these little snippets become the actual real canon haha

I mean, the cast don't really have a lot of paperwork, that is no where near the job description. Literally your characters' work/job is to find a way to kill all muduo, if you think they need paperwork to accomplish that then I guess you can make them do paperwork and waste tax payer money that is used to fund the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back