• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Visionary Panic [OOC and Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I mean, the cast don't really have a lot of paperwork, that is no where near the job description. Literally your characters' work/job is to find a way to kill all muduo, if you think they need paperwork to accomplish that then I guess you can make them do paperwork and waste tax payer money that is used to fund the team.

No paperwork? Well shoot. Mav would have been more onboard with joining the task force. Eh, he’d still find a way to slack off haha

My man just accepted a job without reading any of the job description
He thought he was going to be put on a team full of randos and have paperwork.

Now he only has the randos. Also, my man didn’t choose this. He was put on this. He has to work

And technically if you really don't think this position is for you, you can reject it or quit it. It's just a job with good pay and benefits so quitting it might not be optimal

“For your information, Ms. NEET, I am a better baker than I am a cook. And I actually go out and dine. I can take you some time. Provided you stop calling me and everyone you meet a test subject. Come on. Let’s stretch your legs. God above knows you need it.”

(What will happen next? Will Maverick’s casual nature infect Aurelia? Or will Aurelia find a way to sneak back to the lab? Find out next time on Visionary Ball Z!)

Man I really need to get posts out before these little snippets become the actual real canon haha
Nothing saying it can't be something that happened in the month time skip right?

Nothing saying it can't be something that happened in the month time skip right?
That’s up to whether you want to do something along these lines in the main rp.

Is character creation still open? If so, I'll put up a character in the morning.

Is character creation still open? If so, I'll put up a character in the morning.
I suppose. The maximum number of people I plan to take at once is 8 which will make you the last person before we hit the maximum.

This was made for a smaller group (4-5) but since so many people go inactive constantly I been just overbooking the RP. Is that a scummy thing to do? I guess but I don't really care.

I suppose. The maximum number of people I plan to take at once is 8 which will make you the last person before we hit the maximum.

This was made for a smaller group (4-5) but since so many people go inactive constantly I been just overbooking the RP. Is that a scummy thing to do? I guess but I don't really care.

Nah, not scummy. You’re moving it forward and keeping it alive. If people are inactive, they’ll have to deal with it.

Nah, not scummy. You’re moving it forward and keeping it alive. If people are inactive, they’ll have to deal with it.
There's a certain threshold even for me where I want to throw in the towel, at some point the turnover rate of the RP will be getting way too high to keep it sustainable since there is a highly connected plot and the ending will be highly dependent on previous choices made by players.

Like literally, things that will determine some aspect of the ending have already happened

K so I updated Rai's pic in her charrie sheet. My girlie SUPER JACKED NOW!!! Hiiii-YAAAAHHHH!!! And not only been working out but working on sharpening her ninja assassin skills too which was her role in previous squad (Shadow).

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Zombehs Zombehs
I think over the month she would have actually socialized at least once with Tony and Remus at a pizza shop. Compared notes and whatnot re: info gathering during that time? In my last post I edited in that Rai lightened up over the month and so for her to socialize is a rarity; meaning she trying at least to show she all goods with them now.

Probably intro'd them to her Auntie Miri who is juuuuuuust a little too forward with the young men. Okayokayokayokay so like she a bit pervie to the young meat okay? Like in anime she'd have scenes where her nose bleeds lol BUT!! Auntie Miri is also the info broker/mouthpiece for Clan Wicked so she could prolly hook up Tony or Remus with some 'less-than-savoury' types to get blackmarket things. Clan Wicked are basically a criminal family: self-defence supplies, medicines, and protection services (weapons, drugs and enforcing lol) out there in the Blue Markets with deep connections to Immortal Lotus. Also thinking that they could have done some shopping for gear and weapons too? Rai's big Sis Poli's is getting groomed to take lead in that front of the fam business. Also Rai's baby sis a paramedic so she could prolly hit us up with some medical supplies too?

Zufaix Zufaix Fill Fill Monday Monday
Any ideas how any of us could have interacted during the month?

K so I updated Rai's pic in her charrie sheet. My girlie SUPER JACKED NOW!!! Hiiii-YAAAAHHHH!!! And not only been working out but working on sharpening her ninja assassin skills too which was her role in previous squad (Shadow).

I think over the month she would have actually socialized at least once with Tony and Remus at a pizza shop. Compared notes and whatnot re: info gathering during that time? In my last post I edited in that Rai lightened up over the month and so for her to socialize is a rarity; meaning she trying at least to show she all goods with them now.

Probably intro'd them to her Auntie Miri who is juuuuuuust a little too forward with the young men. Okayokayokayokay so like she a bit pervie to the young meat okay? Like in anime she'd have scenes where her nose bleeds lol BUT!! Auntie Miri is also the info broker/mouthpiece for Clan Wicked so she could prolly hook up Tony or Remus with some 'less-than-savoury' types to get blackmarket things. Clan Wicked are basically a criminal family: self-defence supplies, medicines, and protection services (weapons, drugs and enforcing lol) out there in the Blue Markets with deep connections to Immortal Lotus. Also thinking that they could have done some shopping for gear and weapons too? Rai's big Sis Poli's is getting groomed to take lead in that front of the fam business. Also Rai's baby sis a paramedic so she could prolly hit us up with some medical supplies too?

<_<
>_>

Idk about anyone else but Mav would work out with Rai. Beat her record. Kidding

I have no clue. Honestly, my guy keeps to himself, rarely talking to others or initiating conversation but he would do a prank or something. Up to you all.

I plan to post something soon in the actual thread so you all can have fun with that

Hmmm. Aurelia would definitely be interested in studying Rai's ability and probably conduct a few studies on her (whether she agreed to them or not is up to you). I also love the idea of Rai and Mav trying to drag (literally) her along to workouts while she just wants to go back to her testing and lab work lol

Sure. I am sure Tony would be thrilled (mostly). He's a bit of a daredevil, so he likes dangerous assignments. That being said, he does have some lines he won't cross. Like killing civilians and other innocent parties. So it all depends on what type of activities are you bringing in for Tony. In terms of weapon shopping, I am sure he'd be down for that as well.

Rai is super fit because she works out hard. Mav is super fit because he goes and does all the side quests.

They are not the same.

Hmmm. Aurelia would definitely be interested in studying Rai's ability and probably conduct a few studies on her (whether she agreed to them or not is up to you). I also love the idea of Rai and Mav trying to drag (literally) her along to workouts while she just wants to go back to her testing and lab work lol
Forget lab work. They all are going out on side quests and visiting places. Touch grass and all.

Mav: “Damn, you live like this?”

Sure. I am sure Tony would be thrilled (mostly). He's a bit of a daredevil, so he likes dangerous assignments. That being said, he does have some lines he won't cross. Like killing civilians and other innocent parties. So it all depends on what type of activities are you bringing in for Tony. In terms of weapon shopping, I am sure he'd be down for that as well.
If the Aunt is a perv, Mav has no qualms about using Tony as a shield. No. Qualms. Mav ain’t touching that with a ten foot pole.

Also hey! They both got white hair! Instantly bros for life. That’s how that works, right?

Visiting places requires me to actually make art and writing about those places

God I have so much work right now
You don’t have to make art and writing for every place. Especially if it’s a side location. Main locations might need it but not every side location.

Don’t put too much on yourself.

<_<
>_>

Idk about anyone else but Mav would work out with Rai. Beat her record. Kidding

I have no clue. Honestly, my guy keeps to himself, rarely talking to others or initiating conversation but he would do a prank or something. Up to you all.

I plan to post something soon in the actual thread so you all can have fun with that
While on the field, Maverick operates coldly with precision. The most one will get out of him is a sarcastic comment or remark before going back to his job. Occasionally, even under the mask, he smirks in the face of Muduo and Death, despite being a Slate. However, he does not work well with others, which even he admits is not his best quality, having the foresight and self-awareness to realize that from the get-go. He does not go out of his way to annoy or tick off others or cause dissension. It is just he does not communicate and goes off on his own accord because he is more of a man of action than just talking.
Yeeeeeah guess who else just like that... pfffft. Bruh. Welcome to the Edge... Here. You just took Rai's loner wolfie crown lol​
I can honestly see Rai seeing Mav as an annoying little bro. But also seeing his antisocial ways as a good look at herself and how she's changed and reflecting on that. I think that as annoyed as she will get, she will also see that part of her life that is missing ever since her little bro was killed.​

TBH i can see Rai and Aurelia getting along professionally. Despite her snark she is goal driven and detail oriented so in the field i can see her relying on Aureluias assessments. As for being a test subject i think there will come a point when Rai warms up to the idea... when Aurelia actually goes to the gym with her cuz GAAAAINZZZ!! lol I can see Mav tagging along for teh lulz too​
Buuuuut depending on how Aurellia words it and how much trust Rai has for her on the field, Rai would love to test her Wicked Hold ability to see if she cant unlock a new use out of it​

Thinkin there wouldnt be much danger involved over the month other than the AUNTIE MIRI ENCOUNTER lol​
...but fr tho. Rai left notes beside the bonsai ((for a possible SIDEQUESSSSST)):​
It's related to [Owenios] past and you could probably break into his house to find out more. You'll have to prove your worthiness to him though, if you want to full story. Although he is clearly knows something he doesn't actually know much about the humanoid, other than the fact it came from outside of the city from the eastern direction. What exactly happened outside of the city Owenios won't know, but the Sentinel Division might.

Just keep it consensual and try not to make anyone uncomfortable

Yeah soooooooo not forcing anyone into anything they dont want. Cuz basically im just tossing it out there as something that either Tony or Remus (anyone really) can react to however they want cuz im just going on this:​

The next arc will be a 1 month time skip, so I'm expecting people to know each other's characters somewhat by then, please at least discuss a little about character impressions OOC even if no IC posts are made.

That'll be all, next arc will start back in the warehouse base, if you write any posts about shopping and interior decorating just let me know I will put the corresponding items in the base.

Going to once again encourage ooc discussion of character interaction a d relationships because that is going to become more important beyond here

Thinkin that whatever we did during that month is just summarized "lets just say we did it" cuz i dont think the next sets of posts is us just Cold start meeting each other for first time. My gosh tell me we at least had a meet n greet...​
Cuz bruh. its like we had a whole month to get to familiarize ourselves with each other right?​
And hoping Vanessa takes a bit of a veteran presence role *clickbait hint hint ~~>STF AHM00 in severe need of LEADERSHIP<~~ hint hint*​

Oh, a lot of "side quests" you guys are talking about are actually main quests, it's actually mostly foreshadowing, almost every arc is interconnected so a lot of information would only be unlocked with plot progress. That being said there's a few things that can be done out of order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back