• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Visionary Panic [OOC and Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rai: "Depends. How many teeth you wanna lose today? Why ya needs to know, Agent Cloud"

((Rai gettin some seeeeeeerious lil bro PTSD rn lol))

Rai: "Depends. How many teeth you wanna lose today? Why ya needs to know, Agent Cloud"

Mav: (Internally) Da hell she calling me agent for? And my last name?

"Well, you do have the legs for it, don't you, Thunder Thighs? Anyway, Rai, I figure you could use some kick ass boots. I'm offering to get you a pair."

*Gestures at her current shoes*

Mav: (Internally) Da hell she calling me agent for? And my last name?

"Well, you do have the legs for it, don't you, Thunder Thighs? Anyway, Rai, I figure you could use some kick ass boots. I'm offering to get you a pair."

*Gestures at her current shoes*
Rai: (internally) He best get the hint by me being all formal to just grow the eff UP!!

((Dammit... Rai doesn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not; she's really proud of herself after leg day workouts... well played sir, well played *golf claps*))

"Hmph. Depends..."

*stares at her boots... buuuuuut can't help but stare at her legs... and considers Thunder Thighs a compliment*

" Uh... So... who makes em? And how much...?"

((she bit. *golf clap encore*))

Rai: (internally) He best get the hint by me being all formal to just grow the eff UP!!

((Dammit... Rai doesn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not; she's really proud of herself after leg day workouts... well played sir, well played *golf claps*))

"Hmph. Depends..."

*stares at her boots... buuuuuut can't help but stare at her legs... and considers Thunder Thighs a compliment*

" Uh... So... who makes em? And how much...?"

((she bit. *golf clap encore*))

Maverick: (Internally) Well, I thought she was going to kick my ass for that. Thank God I am the luckiest bastard alive.

(Maverick has no clue how the hell he got away with this but he's going to fucking roll with it)

"Doesn't matter how much, I'm getting them. As for who makes them, well . . . "

(Maverick goes on to explain and yada yada. BUT! If you all want to see more stupid shenanigans featuring Maverick and Rai, get this GIRL PERSON WHO IS A WAHMON Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes to post the next arc! Come on DUDETTE! I'm itching to get Maverick to do stupid stuff! I want this OOC convo to become IC!)

Last edited:
Maverick: (Internally) Well, I thought she was going to kick my ass for that. Thank God I am the luckiest bastard alive.

(Maverick has no clue how the hell he got away with this but he's going to fucking roll with it)

"Doesn't matter how much, I'm getting them. As for who makes them, well . . . "

(Maverick goes on to explain and yada yada. BUT! If you all want to see more stupid shenanigans featuring Maverick and Rai, get this guy Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes to post the next arc! Come on man! I'm itching to get Maverick to do stupid stuff! I want this OOC convo to become IC!)

To Be Continued?!?!

Awwwww... Bruh! I gots all up on my seat for what was comin next! Guess I dint really need the whole seat. Shoulda known I only needed... the EDGE lol
But that was fun and amaaaaazing teaser trailer interactive material right there!

Oh! And I think boss is made of girl parts tho lol

To Be Continued?!?!

Awwwww... Bruh! I gots all up on my seat for what was comin next! Guess I dint really need the whole seat. Shoulda known I only needed... the EDGE lol
But that was fun and amaaaaazing teaser trailer interactive material right there!

Oh! And I think boss is made of girl parts tho lol
Well, I can't spoil all of what Maverick has got! That's for the main story! Also, boss? You mean Cresion right? Not Cresion's characters? Because if that was a warning for the latter case, what the hell are you thinking Maverick is gonna do? Call everyone Thunder Thighs?

Nah, I believe you're talking about Cresion right? Imma edit real quick.

Yes I am a G.I.R.L (girl in real life), now fuck off I'm writing the greatest challenge these edgelords likely have faced in their lives (no it's not a nuclear warhead, that bit comes later).

It's needing to form emotional connection

Yes I am a G.I.R.L (girl in real life), now fuck off I'm writing the greatest challenge these edgelords likely have faced in their lives (no it's not a nuclear warhead, that bit comes later).

Made of girl parts... and a sailor's mouth lol

Oh and during the down time, I was gonna get Rai to buy cigarettes from Ol' Uncle Yoricks shop. Sooooo like is he and his shop all goods?

Geeze, alright. My bad. Go fucking nuts!

Dang. Ol' Uncle Yoricks is so close to Ol' Uncle Yankovic

I wonder what Maverick would be doing during all this time. Because he wasn't there at the initial meeting. Maybe they were messing with his paperwork and he took a nap.

No. No, there will NOT be any Ol' Uncle Yorick slander!! Unkie Yorick > Unkie Yankovic!!

Note the Bonsai near the roof?! That is I-am-elderly-I-am-worthy signalling! Respect thine elders!!
The old man is badass, ngl. Sluggies is also a perfect nickname. He has Maverick's respect for that (or would if the two ever met.) But I still resent that! Unkie Yankovic is still a cooler! As a name and now as an individual!

Also, Rai and Maverick could coincidentally meet at Unkie Yorick's place while Cresion is cooking up the next arc. And now I'm realizing I'm saying Unkie.

I wonder what Maverick would be doing during all this time. Because he wasn't there at the initial meeting. Maybe they were messing with his paperwork and he took a nap.
Oh! Idea! Maybe you should pressure, like really press for an answer from the boss! The one made of girl. See if it works a second time lol

Oh! Idea! Maybe you should pressure, like really press for an answer from the boss! The one made of girl. See if it works a second time lol
You are going to get me killed the same way Rai is going to get Maverick killed.

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes If it is not too much trouble, what's the most basic ass excuse we got for why Maverick and others weren't around? Papers? Another assignment?

Probably should have gone with the "healer with a heart of gold" idea after all. Shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back