• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Visionary Panic [OOC and Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes
Hey! Do we got health insurance working for Misthart?
You literally get a free shield that gives you an extra life, it turns a fatal injury into basically no injury, some people just choose not to take it cough cough.

Logistics won't just leave people to die but you're pretty much going to be in indentured servitude in return for medical treatment.

It's more like...St.Nautilus is...extra special, compared to just normal medical treatment. It is the most advanced hospital in the entire city and possibly the entire world. That girl also has a certain very strong emotional connection to the hospital, she doesn't own it but she calls it "her hospital" and acts like that for a specific reason. Why she acts like that and what exactly is up with the hospital and its founder/administrator would be revealed through the plot, there's plenty of awful terrible things in this world that the cast have yet to seen after all.

Wow. Rai is diplomatic and my guy would have went for the jugular via sarcasm if he was there. Then again, he usually keeps silent otherwise.

I’m sure the two will get along great. Totally.
That was Rai's version of sarcasm lol. This was the passage before she spoke. And she has perma-resting-bitch-face-on-purpose too. But then again she don't care too much for authority figures:

And then in strut another. A lap dog of Luden? Or just an over-glorified babysitter? She felt the latter was more appropriate especially with the way she talked down to them. Granted she was a Scavenger and they had their mystique and all that, but come on, that antlered skull? Try hard much? Rai let out a scoffing sigh as the young Scavenger kept spouting away, complimenting them then instantly cutting them down once more.

Yeah. Maverick and Rai gunna mix well. Totally.

Gotcha. Also yeah. This whole group is going to enjoy Maverick’s occasional commentary. I say occasional because I don’t want sarcasm to be his sole trait lol

You literally get a free shield that gives you an extra life, it turns a fatal injury into basically no injury, some people just choose not to take it cough cough.

Logistics won't just leave people to die but you're pretty much going to be in indentured servitude in return for medical treatment.

It's more like...St.Nautilus is...extra special, compared to just normal medical treatment. It is the most advanced hospital in the entire city and possibly the entire world. That girl also has a certain very strong emotional connection to the hospital, she doesn't own it but she calls it "her hospital" and acts like that for a specific reason. Why she acts like that and what exactly is up with the hospital and its founder/administrator would be revealed through the plot, there's plenty of awful terrible things in this world that the cast have yet to seen after all.

Maverick is gonna pull “I am the captain now” and take over the hospital (kidding)

Also I can’t wait to see what’s next!

Well, hopefully that is the case because the amount of funerals you guys are potentially going to need to attend doesn't bode well for someone that only speaks in sarcasm. Bringing suffocating misery and tragedy is my hobby after all, ask TreasureSniper TreasureSniper

Also this RP will go off the deep end at some point so if you've got triggers...good luck I guess

Gotcha. Also yeah. This whole group is going to enjoy Maverick’s occasional commentary. I say occasional because I don’t want sarcasm to be his sole trait lol
True true... sarcasm need not be the sole calling card. You could also mix it up with: 'the thinly veiled insult,' 'the backhanded compliment,' 'answering with an intentional non-sequitur,' and then there's ye olde out right 'interrrupting Shhh! and walk away'.

Like some might say I'm putting ideas in your head. I say I'm just prepping my girlie Rai to deal with Maverick using any of the above lol

Cresion: So you guys are going to attend funerals.

Me: That assumes Maverick will show up to them.

True true... sarcasm need not be the sole calling card. You could also mix it up with: 'the thinly veiled insult,' 'the backhanded compliment,' 'answering with an intentional non-sequitur,' and then there's ye olde out right 'interrrupting Shhh! and walk away'.

Like some might say I'm putting ideas in your head. I say I'm just prepping my girlie Rai to deal with Maverick using any of the above lol

Oh he can switch it up. He is just too lethargic/lazy to drag it out. He’s a one-insult, one-burn kind of guy. A sniper.

Most of the time it’ll be lighthearted or casual. He rarely says anything to a person unless it’s offhand. He sometimes doesn’t even realize what he said until after the fact lol

Oh and he is giving everyone nicknames. Not insulting nicknames but ones that fit

Great minds think alike. Which is why Aurelia would be absent too XD
The two of them are playing ping pong while everyone else is at the funeral. Just passing the time

Metaphorical funerals, metaphorical

But then again idk if my writing is good enough to get you guys emotionally invested into anything, but I did DM for enough murder hobos to make most NPCs killable

Which btw Maverick can hold a conversation that’s meaningful or is beyond something sarcastic. He just doesn’t initiate them. Someone else had to. Otherwise, he just chills.

Metaphorical funerals, metaphorical

But then again idk if my writing is good enough to get you guys emotionally invested into anything, but I did DM for enough murder hobos to make most NPCs killable

Real funerals. I’m outside your house.

Oh he can switch it up. He is just too lethargic/lazy to drag it out. He’s a one-insult, one-burn kind of guy. A sniper.

Most of the time it’ll be lighthearted or casual. He rarely says anything to a person unless it’s offhand. He sometimes doesn’t even realize what he said until after the fact lol

Oh and he is giving everyone nicknames. Not insulting nicknames but ones that fit
Finger guns!! Cuz shots fired! Lol. Ugh.

And Rai does that too. Just doesn't say the nicks out loud. Takes away from her badass street EDGE cred...

Can't wait to see em lol

Rai: edgy with street cred

Maverick: ready to die on this hill of being a sleepy, lazy ass nappy jester/goof

LMAO

Also, yes, totally that’s her nickname. Long and wordy

K so I did this with the OG cast. Charrie quotes are kinda like a good measure of whacha gots and how you gunna play your charrie.

• “Just trying to make the world a safer place, one muduo at a time!”
  • “If you can't do it... Fine. I'll kill them all by myself then.”
  • “Oh? You’re new? Then allow me to offer a word of advice. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. So, if you can’t do it well, don’t do it. There’s no shame in leaving things to the professionals. No one expects you to be a hero, dear. We won’t remember how brave you were while scraping your entrails off the pavement.”
  • "I'm 'stonished."
  • "These abilities are curses, but with the right mindset we can turn them to our advantage. Care to discuss for a while?"
  • “Dangerous? Better than wasting my gift. They'll come even if I try to live peacefully.”

But I like to also gauge how well the group will work together by staring at all the quotes and wondering... on a scale of: "Too much Edge -to- Way toooooo much Edge" where does this current group score on "Too Edgy for the Edge" Scale lol

Well, hopefully that is the case because the amount of funerals you guys are potentially going to need to attend doesn't bode well for someone that only speaks in sarcasm. Bringing suffocating misery and tragedy is my hobby after all, ask TreasureSniper TreasureSniper

Also this RP will go off the deep end at some point so if you've got triggers...good luck I guess
Yea, she ain't joking about her capacity to push it to the edge. But perhaps this group of player have a much stronger appetite for such things. We shall see.

K so I did this with the OG cast. Charrie quotes are kinda like a good measure of whacha gots and how you gunna play your charrie.

• “Just trying to make the world a safer place, one muduo at a time!”
  • “If you can't do it... Fine. I'll kill them all by myself then.”
  • “Oh? You’re new? Then allow me to offer a word of advice. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. So, if you can’t do it well, don’t do it. There’s no shame in leaving things to the professionals. No one expects you to be a hero, dear. We won’t remember how brave you were while scraping your entrails off the pavement.”
  • "I'm 'stonished."
  • "These abilities are curses, but with the right mindset we can turn them to our advantage. Care to discuss for a while?"
  • “Dangerous? Better than wasting my gift. They'll come even if I try to live peacefully.”

But I like to also gauge how well the group will work together by staring at all the quotes and wondering... on a scale of: "Too much Edge -to- Way toooooo much Edge" where does this current group score on "Too Edgy for the Edge" Scale lol
I'd say we've got a good mix. If I were to rank Tony, he'd be on the lower end of that scale, for now at least.

Yea, she ain't joking about her capacity to push it to the edge. But perhaps this group of player have a much stronger appetite for such things. We shall see.

I'd say we've got a good mix. If I were to rank Tony, he'd be on the lower end of that scale, for now at least.
Yeah I thot Tony was gunna hit harder on the Too Much Edge scale fo sho, but naw he soooooo easy-going.

And tbh he one of the reasons Rai going from 5 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 to only 4 1/2 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟✴️ on the Edgelord Richter scale lol

Maverick: Good job, Tony. You got her to be less of stuck up edgelord. Next thing you know, you'll have her fawning over you.

Gottem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back