• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Visionary Panic [OOC and Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well, that's just the side quests I made and they tie into the plot

Go make your own if you want your char to be a glorified delivery person in their free time

Characters prefer to work alone or don’t like talking to others for traumatic reasons or something. Mav is just too lazy to talk or just likes doing his own thing.

They are not the same.

(Aight enough of that joke. Last one)

Also Mav was always more fit than Rai

Gonna make that canon now haha

Also Mav was always more fit than Rai

Gonna make that canon now haha
Yeah and Mav has always been more edgelord than Rai.

Make that canon too lol

@Errybody!! (some scrub has the username Everyone so using that instead lol)
K so for the month this was Rai's timeline. I'mma say 4.5 weeks. Anything anyone would like to add or change i can defo edit.
  • Week 1 she hangs out with Baby Sis, recoups then at end of week visits the Warehouse HQ and blows up the bonsai pot
  • Week 2 she visits Ol' Unkie Yorrick b/c of baby sis. She hates the fact that lil' sis, Ki, is such a softie, but she agrees to only buy cigs from his shop so she can always check up on him. She only doing it for lil' sis. She dun care for Unkie Yorrick. At all. I swear. Honest. lol. She goes back to hospital for info, but b/c she gets all bristly around Scavenger Reef 'Sweetheart,' her baby sis, Ki helps extract as much info as she can cuz Ki is a paramedic. (*see link to 'notes (read:GM info dump)' in my last post). Oh yeah, and she 'borrows' the colourful pot with the fake flowers and soil from her hospital room. End of week she replants the bonsai at Warehouse HQ in the colourful pot complete with fake flowers and soil. The lighter from Remus she has engraved a lightning bolt with an explosion directly behind it.
  • Week 3 she calls up Big Sis Poli back home in Blue Markets, but Poli wants nothing to do with Ki, so Rai visits home herself. This is where maybe TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Tony and Zombehs Zombehs Remus come along to meet Auntie Miri and Poli in Clan Wicked territory? (If they do end up coming I will reveal more about Rai's home life and relations with Mama and Immortal Lotus.) During this time, they do the shopping and find out about the possible Owenios SIDEQUESSSST!! sitch and lead to the Sentinels in the Eastern district (*in the notes). Rai picks up her old Shadow gear from storage.

Just before leaving Clan Wicked, Rai needs to make a phone call and it just so happens there is a pizza shop that allows customers to use it and so thinkin this is where they socialize. And the person she calls shows up too. Rai has paid quite a bit of money to ths person and they have dossiers on the new STF Ammo members: Aurelia, Maverick and Vanessa. That and some info about the STF 000 designation (*also found in notes.) Baby sis Ki shows up to pick Rai up and Rai introduces her to the fellas(if they are there). Later that week Rai and Ki exchange gifts; Ki gets Rai's growing bonsai made of the branch she ripped out of the one in the warehouse and a pot arts-n'-craft'd together made out of the pieces of the blown up bonsai pot. Ki has typed out Rai's notes for the others cuz yeeeeeeah... Rai's handwriting looks like angry claw marks made by a psycho wolverine lol.
  • Week 4. Rai fixes up the broken window in Warehouse HQ, flips the bird to Misthart towers and is picked up by baby sis. End of my last post. Thinkin either she gunna get dressed up to meet with the whole group later back at Warehouse HQ... or maybe they all meet at Tony's fave pizza shop? And still have the 0.5 to do things too lol
K so thinkin maybe sometime during week 4 the whole STF meets? Monday Monday Fill Fill Zufaix Zufaix TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Zombehs Zombehs just so that we can say they at least met up once already? Like I know Mav would be antisocial but thinking at least Aurelia and Vanessa would chat it up? Over piiiiiizzzaaaaaa.... I know ya waaaaaanaaaaa...! lol K but yeah let's hear some thoughts pls!

Last edited:
Remus would be happy to tag along with Rai, but he wouldn't really get involved with the Wicked too deeply or their more criminal activities.

Otherwise he's pretty much available throughout the month. He'll drop by the warehouse once a day to see if anything is up, so meeting up with the others is pretty easy. The jobs that crop up will be taken if no one else bothers with them.

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Unfortunately, it looks like I'll need to drop this one. Some unexpected real life problems have come up and I've barely been able to keep up with my other roleplays. If I commit to this one, it's likely that I won't be able to follow through. I'm really sorry about this.

Remus would be happy to tag along with Rai, but he wouldn't really get involved with the Wicked too deeply or their more criminal activities.

Otherwise he's pretty much available throughout the month. He'll drop by the warehouse once a day to see if anything is up, so meeting up with the others is pretty easy. The jobs that crop up will be taken if no one else bothers with them.
Yeah, this is just one of Rai's way of saying she good with you when she intro her fam to you. Clan Wicked changed their name to include 'Clan' cuz thats how they roll; tight knit fam and inner circle and all that. Once you good with Auntie Miri, things open up; she the mouthpiece and she's like the inspector/gate-keeper. After that they will do business with Tony and Remus: Weapons, Gear n' Drugs lol.

Like shoppin and Intel was the point of the visit really, not getting you guys initiated into a gang or something lol

Since there is no proper gov't here I think the Clan done well for themselves cuz they tight with Immortal Lotus since its inception. They prolly won't let you guys in but Clan Wicked homebase is kinda liiiiiike... y'know those old martial art movies with the huge dojo fortress layouts? Like that but with armed guards and Visionaries lol. Rai's Mama is a huge deal; she the Matriarch.

And maybe you might even have met the dude that Rai has a pre-arranged marriage with. She completely ghosts him. Not that she hates him. Cuz actually she loves him cuz dude is her FIRST COUSIN!! Yuck. Bleh!! Aaaaaaaaaand my girlie sooooooo not low key gay at all too lol. Major reason she is aaaaaaalways busy in STF proper cuz Mama word is her bond.

And thinkin in that timeframe Rai has warmed up some to Remus too. Prolly even re-told the story to her fam about him almost blowing her up. Rai has another younger bro, an older bro and big sis, Poli aaaaaand don't think they'd be laughing... BUT!! Auntie Miri and Auntie Pasha (Rai's 'Way' Mentor) would have so it alllllll goods.

---​

K so looks like Vanessa gunna ditch the pizza party meetup. But we gots 2 down for 'Za (aaaaand maybe some o dat ZaZa too lol).

Oh yeah oh yeah

After this arc the DMPC (aka my character) may or may not join the party. They might not join the party if 1) you guys killed them or 2) you guys did something so horrifyingly terrible it scarred them to the point where they no longer want to join.

And depending on how the events turn there may be a possibility of the party choosing between multiple potential new members, like a choose your starter type of scenario but it's a forsaken edgy anime person rather than a pocket monster.

And here's some concept art I did for characters of the St.Nautilus arc
WojU2SK.png
Attach files

Yeah and Mav has always been more edgelord than Rai.

Make that canon too lol

@Errybody!! (some scrub has the username Everyone so using that instead lol)
K so for the month this was Rai's timeline. I'mma say 4.5 weeks. Anything anyone would like to add or change i can defo edit.
  • Week 1 she hangs out with Baby Sis, recoups then at end of week visits the Warehouse HQ and blows up the bonsai pot
  • Week 2 she visits Ol' Unkie Yorrick b/c of baby sis. She hates the fact that lil' sis, Ki, is such a softie, but she agrees to only buy cigs from his shop so she can always check up on him. She only doing it for lil' sis. She dun care for Unkie Yorrick. At all. I swear. Honest. lol. She goes back to hospital for info, but b/c she gets all bristly around Scavenger Reef 'Sweetheart,' her baby sis, Ki helps extract as much info as she can cuz Ki is a paramedic. (*see link to 'notes (read:GM info dump)' in my last post). Oh yeah, and she 'borrows' the colourful pot with the fake flowers and soil from her hospital room. End of week she replants the bonsai at Warehouse HQ in the colourful pot complete with fake flowers and soil. The lighter from Remus she has engraved a lightning bolt with an explosion directly behind it.
  • Week 3 she calls up Big Sis Poli back home in Blue Markets, but Poli wants nothing to do with Ki, so Rai visits home herself. This is where maybe TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Tony and Zombehs Zombehs Remus come along to meet Auntie Miri and Poli in Clan Wicked territory? (If they do end up coming I will reveal more about Rai's home life and relations with Mama and Immortal Lotus.) During this time, they do the shopping and find out about the possible Owenios SIDEQUESSSST!! sitch and lead to the Sentinels in the Eastern district (*in the notes). Rai picks up her old Shadow gear from storage.

Just before leaving Clan Wicked, Rai needs to make a phone call and it just so happens there is a pizza shop that allows customers to use it and so thinkin this is where they socialize. And the person she calls shows up too. Rai has paid quite a bit of money to ths person and they have dossiers on the new STF Ammo members: Aurelia, Maverick and Vanessa. That and some info about the STF 000 designation (*also found in notes.) Baby sis Ki shows up to pick Rai up and Rai introduces her to the fellas(if they are there). Later that week Rai and Ki exchange gifts; Ki gets Rai's growing bonsai made of the branch she ripped out of the one in the warehouse and a pot arts-n'-craft'd together made out of the pieces of the blown up bonsai pot. Ki has typed out Rai's notes for the others cuz yeeeeeeah... Rai's handwriting looks like angry claw marks made by a psycho wolverine lol.
  • Week 4. Rai fixes up the broken window in Warehouse HQ, flips the bird to Misthart towers and is picked up by baby sis. End of my last post. Thinkin either she gunna get dressed up to meet with the whole group later back at Warehouse HQ... or maybe they all meet at Tony's fave pizza shop? And still have the 0.5 to do things too lol
K so thinkin maybe sometime during week 4 the whole STF meets? Monday Monday Fill Fill Zufaix Zufaix TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Zombehs Zombehs just so that we can say they at least met up once already? Like I know Mav would be antisocial but thinking at least Aurelia and Vanessa would chat it up? Over piiiiiizzzaaaaaa.... I know ya waaaaaanaaaaa...! lol K but yeah let's hear some thoughts pls!

Alright. I remember this. I plan to get a post out today. Mav would be doing the side quests rather than eat pizza with the gang.

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes So expect a post today regarding one of the side quests. His focus will be on the bike and the cat since he likes animals and he likes bikes. He doubts he’ll be able to find the film reel so he’s not too concerned but if he happens to find that as well, he’ll consider it a nice bonus.

Well heres hoping we all still here. Cuz I gets all nervous when someone drops and no one else posts IC'ly or OOC'ly afterwards. Dead air. Ewwwwww...

Alright. I remember this. I plan to get a post out today. Mav would be doing the side quests rather than eat pizza with the gang.

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes So expect a post today regarding one of the side quests. His focus will be on the bike and the cat since he likes animals and he likes bikes. He doubts he’ll be able to find the film reel so he’s not too concerned but if he happens to find that as well, he’ll consider it a nice bonus.
I mean...if you really want to do the subplots right now to their end I could GM them for you, they all totally written and have NPCs (that I haven't drawn yet). But some contain leads that would become relevant to the main plot later that might not make sense right now and could get sticky if only Mav ever got to them.
Or not, idk.

And too bad, the subplot for the film reel is probably one of my personal favourite RP plot ideas I ever written...but I doubt people would remember it after it's over.

There will be something happening at the cast's base leading into the main plot, but if you decided your character isn't there and is doing subplots instead then I guess we're splitting the party then.

So roll call and let's see who's still around
Fill Fill and BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I can see are still around

Let me know TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Zombehs Zombehs Zufaix Zufaix if you guys are still up for this and would post or not. If people doesn't know what to post right now just let me know and I'll move us on to the actual plot. Ooc discussion about your characters would be enough if people don't have time for IC posts.

Im still here! Sorry about being quiet, I've been really busy irl, but I'll be getting out a post tonight!

I mean...if you really want to do the subplots right now to their end I could GM them for you, they all totally written and have NPCs (that I haven't drawn yet). But some contain leads that would become relevant to the main plot later that might not make sense right now and could get sticky if only Mav ever got to them.
Or not, idk.

And too bad, the subplot for the film reel is probably one of my personal favourite RP plot ideas I ever written...but I doubt people would remember it after it's over.

There will be something happening at the cast's base leading into the main plot, but if you decided your character isn't there and is doing subplots instead then I guess we're splitting the party then.

Let me know TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Zombehs Zombehs Zufaix Zufaix if you guys are still up for this and would post or not. If people doesn't know what to post right now just let me know and I'll move us on to the actual plot. Ooc discussion about your characters would be enough if people don't have time for IC posts.
Yea I am still here. Looking forward to the next arc.

Or not, idk.

I think Mav would share any info he gathered if he thought it was relevant. But how about this? Mav does one on his own and he hits the other two with the group.

He finds, let’s say, the cat. Or at least goes looking for the cat. Because I personally like cats more than bikes.

The film reel and bike can be left for the group to do, especially if you think your film reel sidequest is the best one of the bunch. I’ll have Mav do the one side quest and then meet up with everyone else at the bar by mere coincidence. Unless you got any better ideas?

Also, sorry for saying I’ll post and not posting. Slipped my mind, honest. I will get one out tomorrow. If I don’t, someone shoot Mav.

I think Mav would share any info he gathered if he thought it was relevant. But how about this? Mav does one on his own and he hits the other two with the group.

He finds, let’s say, the cat. Or at least goes looking for the cat. Because I personally like cats more than bikes.

The film reel and bike can be left for the group to do, especially if you think your film reel sidequest is the best one of the bunch. I’ll have Mav do the one side quest and then meet up with everyone else at the bar by mere coincidence. Unless you got any better ideas?
Rai is gonna be so so angry she missed out on the cat quest

What if the cat is an emotional support animal for a PTSD addled boarder line suicidal former Misthart operator who went through something existentially traumatic and takes solace only in the companionship of their pet though
I'm not saying that's the case, just a what if.

What if the cat is an emotional support animal for a PTSD addled boarder line suicidal former Misthart operator who went through something existentially traumatic and takes solace only in the companionship of their pet though
I'm not saying that's the case, just a what if.
Finders keepers. The law above all. I have no guilt over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back