• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Visionary Panic [OOC and Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright, we're back down to four people again

Cheers!

If it goes back down to three then it's back to the recruitment thread we go

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes POSTED! ENJOY! i'm going for the cat like i said!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Also, i put in a line about Mav swapping out his personnel file papers for papers with flower drawings for Rai. Idk if she opened them or not or checked yet but I thought I'd have him do a bit of trolling as his first prank. However, I leave that up to you if that does happen or not. All in your control. I just thought it would be fun and funny haha

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper If Boo allows this, Tony can enjoy Rai's befuddlement.

Zufaix Zufaix Mav is going solo on this little scavenger hunt but he's bringing back fresh food for the NEET girl. When she's not looking. Maybe Aurelia will think the food ghost is looking out for her something. idk

ALSO FOR ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED:

I am not sure where Mav's relationships with these other people are right now, so I'm playing it as he knows very little and has little to no interaction with them. That can change soon-ish depending on how the scavenger hunt goes and if he stumbles into the bar/restaurant Tony and Rai are in.

Um actually

NEET stands for "not in education, employment, or training", so Aurelia isn't actually a NEET because being a player character makes you necessarily employed.

The people that stay indoors and becomes reclusive are hikikomoris

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes POSTED! ENJOY! i'm going for the cat like i said!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Also, i put in a line about Mav swapping out his personnel file papers for papers with flower drawings for Rai. Idk if she opened them or not or checked yet but I thought I'd have him do a bit of trolling as his first prank. However, I leave that up to you if that does happen or not. All in your control. I just thought it would be fun and funny haha

>>I'm sorry... your call cannot be completed as dialed. The person you are looking for--<< BANG!! 24hrs up lol

Too late bruh, dossiers done deal.

Buuuuuuuut... sending Rai pics of flowers instead of real ones in front of STF AMMO fans at the pizza joint would be really funny tho. Maybe even leave a gag card that reads: "Congratulations on the TWINS!!" LOL

And for the record, Rai will not miss out on the cat hunt. She hates cute fuzzy, big-eyed, adorable, purring, cuddly wuddly oh-who-ish-a-good-boy-who-ish-a-good-booo-oooy? That's wight..! You awwwwe...! little warm things. Doesn't care for them. At all. Nope. I said: "Nope!" okay!

Um actually

NEET stands for "not in education, employment, or training", so Aurelia isn't actually a NEET because being a player character makes you necessarily employed.

I think Paperbag Fill low key meant that Aurelia is 'NEET-O' At least Mav thinks so lol

And ugh. Poor, poor Ki. Handwaving that ship lol...

Oh and would a criminal family like Clan Wicked be interested in that "Caviar" film reel?

Cuz TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Tony don't seem like the snooping-on-Owenios-type so maybe Clan Wicked could hire him on for that Film Reel? Like her Fam's interest are more in line with finding out what Owenios knows but at least that way another side quest is complete?

Zufaix Zufaix come join the party! Rai's baby sis is buying drinks!

Lemme let Mav check the employee files and see if that is true.

*Mav rips and tears apart any record of Aurelia working there.*

Seems we answered our own question.

>>I'm sorry... your call cannot be completed as dialed. The person you are looking for--<< BANG!! 24hrs up lol

Too late bruh, dossiers done deal.

Buuuuuuuut... sending Rai pics of flowers instead of real ones in front of STF AMMO fans at the pizza joint would be really funny tho. Maybe even leave a gag card that reads: "Congratulations on the TWINS!!" LOL

And for the record, Rai will not miss out on the cat hunt. She hates cute fuzzy, big-eyed, adorable, purring, cuddly wuddly oh-who-ish-a-good-boy-who-ish-a-good-booo-oooy? That's wight..! You awwwwe...! little warm things. Doesn't care for them. At all. Nope. I said: "Nope!" okay!

I think Paperbag Fill low key meant that Aurelia is 'NEET-O' At least Mav thinks so lol

And ugh. Poor, poor Ki. Handwaving that ship lol...

Oh and would a criminal family like Clan Wicked be interested in that "Caviar" film reel?

Cuz TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Tony don't seem like the snooping-on-Owenios-type so maybe Clan Wicked could hire him on for that Film Reel? Like her Fam's interest are more in line with finding out what Owenios knows but at least that way another side quest is complete?

Zufaix Zufaix come join the party! Rai's baby sis is buying drinks!
The dossier is overflowing with drawings of flowers. It’s spilling out over the edges. Makes a dexterity saving throw to not suffer paper cuts.

Also don’t put words in my boy’s mouth. He knows what he says. Aurelia is a a NEET!

Nope, that name is 1000% unfamiliar and absolutely irrelevant to basically everybody, it's a nobody name with no influence that belongs to probably an ordinary joe that no one would know.
dd0.png

Well, the cat hunt is suppose to be a lead into...actually nevermind I think it'll become apparent real soon who's the only NPC with a cat motif.

Also I briefly considered making it so that the cat actually died

Then I thought that is just being evil for the sake of being evil and whoever lost that cat has enough to deal with in life

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Sooooo like for Tony's question to Rai, is there any sidequest listed that you'd be interested in following thru or should Rai just say that Clan Wicked will most likely hire him out later?

Cuz tbh I'm all good with just following the main plotline just to move things along rn. The whole point of the team building round of posts was to team build but like it's not really working so I say we jump to next arc then.

Well...Mav technically triggered a side quest already by wandering near the "cat's owner's" home because if you think about who's the only NPC with a cat motif the purpose of the cat thing will be come abundantly clear. And just a fair warning, side quests are long, because they're NOT side quests they're main quests that can be placed in the plot in a flexible way.

If people want to do the planned main quest instead (which requires everyone to meet back up at base) I can do that everyone just needs to get their characters back to base so the events can happen. But if Fill Fill wants to do the flexible quest more I want to let them do what they want more. So my current plan is to split the party since Mav isn't interested in the party and if the others don't have anything else they're interested in they can return to base and trigger the main plot's event.

Let me know if this arrangement is ok, I write the plot to serve the players and it depends on what you all want to do. So speak up about what you want to do next (and don't say "I can do whatever" please it actually makes things so difficult for me).

Choices:
1. Everyone does the cat quest (it'll be more worthwhile than imagined)
2. Planned main quest
3. Splitting the party
4. Something else
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Fill Fill Zufaix Zufaix
Voteeeeee

Last edited:
Also let me know if I'm doing a satisfactory job at GMing since the RP's turnover rate is getting pretty abysmal, I'm worried I overcomplicated stuff like what I'm doing right now.

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Sooooo like for Tony's question to Rai, is there any sidequest listed that you'd be interested in following thru or should Rai just say that Clan Wicked will most likely hire him out later?

Cuz tbh I'm all good with just following the main plotline just to move things along rn. The whole point of the team building round of posts was to team build but like it's not really working so I say we jump to next arc then.
I am down for whatever you have in the sideline. Gotta grind for some extra exp.

Well...Mav technically triggered a side quest already by wandering near the "cat's owner's" home because if you think about who's the only NPC with a cat motif the purpose of the cat thing will be come abundantly clear. And just a fair warning, side quests are long, because they're NOT side quests they're main quests that can be placed in the plot in a flexible way.

If people want to do the planned main quest instead (which requires everyone to meet back up at base) I can do that everyone just needs to get their characters back to base so the events can happen. But if Fill Fill wants to do the flexible quest more I want to let them do what they want more. So my current plan is to split the party since Mav isn't interested in the party and if the others don't have anything else they're interested in they can return to base and trigger the main plot's event.

Let me know if this arrangement is ok, I write the plot to serve the players and it depends on what you all want to do. So speak up about what you want to do next (and don't say "I can do whatever" please it actually makes things so difficult for me).

Choices:
1. Everyone does the cat quest (it'll be more worthwhile than imagined)
2. Planned main quest
3. Splitting the party
4. Something else
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Fill Fill Zufaix Zufaix
Voteeeeee
Cat quest gets my vote. You have a way of turning the most mundane things into interesting sidequests or horrorshows.

I am down for whatever has the majority. If it uncomplicates things, I’ll have Mav swing by the bar or the base instead of pursuing this side quest.

I just like doing things that are off the beaten path and I tend to throw my character towards those things. Switch it up.

But I’m good if everyone else wants to do it as a group. It’ll give Mav someone else to talk to other than himself haha

Alright alright, I'll get Mav a GM post tonight to show what the cat quest was meant to be

I think Rai would definitely be willing to join after that

K so I'm droppin out of the RP. Too much going on IRL so I wrote Rai out of the RP and set it up so that Tony could get a lead to the cat quest.

Good luck with RP everyone!!

Alright then, gonna try to boost the recruit thread again and hopefully get some more people!
If this keeps happening, we need like a mod or someone to keep tabs. We might break a record or something!

I say this in all good fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back