• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Virtual Reality Fantasy Game...reboot

Interesting idea?

• What you mean NO!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Kish, miss me haha?

So I think I've finally managed to get accustomed to my schedule, and shifted it around so I wasn't killing myself with the lack of sleep. I think the only killing factor now is that I still have classes and they're a bit further away, but its now hands on and no more work that I jeed to be busy with at home.

I know I kinda left last tiem on a sour note and left both parties dry, but I couldn't help but keep checking in when I could to see if activity was still up. If you're all willing to take me again, I'll be trying my best to keep activity back to how it was when I first started.

Kishune Kishune Before I proceed with messaging you an original post, I wish to ask what kind of post you're looking for. Are you looking for a post as though I'm playing a character within the RP? A description of something, such as a story or a character's past? I'm not very good at reading between the lines, so I'm not sure of what you're really looking for out of an original post, so hope you're not annoyed by the question.

Hey Kish, miss me haha?

So I think I've finally managed to get accustomed to my schedule, and shifted it around so I wasn't killing myself with the lack of sleep. I think the only killing factor now is that I still have classes and they're a bit further away, but its now hands on and no more work that I jeed to be busy with at home.

I know I kinda left last tiem on a sour note and left both parties dry, but I couldn't help but keep checking in when I could to see if activity was still up. If you're all willing to take me again, I'll be trying my best to keep activity back to how it was when I first started.
Hey Ace you didn't leave on a sour note, you were living your life and needed to get things together, so I won't and can't hold things against you.

I also know I been forgetting to take your tag off my coding after I you first left. So i know you may not been able to ignore it completely...^^;

Any way I am willing to accept you back into the RP but I'm going t limit your character back to one, as I believed that was also a bit of a problem, even if not it should still take a bit off your busy schedule. You can go with one your characters you already have or make a new one. if you do decide to bring back one your characters tell me which one and I'll set a scene.

Kishune Kishune Before I proceed with messaging you an original post, I wish to ask what kind of post you're looking for. Are you looking for a post as though I'm playing a character within the RP? A description of something, such as a story or a character's past? I'm not very good at reading between the lines, so I'm not sure of what you're really looking for out of an original post, so hope you're not annoyed by the question.
Don't worry about annoying me with questions about what I type. I know I don't always explain things the best way possible, and will sometimes confuse myself when I look back at a few things I put up. So if you have any questions about anything about my, I'll say 'work', go ahead and ask and I'll explain a bit better hopefully.

Now on to your question, what I'm looking for in an 'original post' is anything from a post from a past RP that you think is good enough to show your writing skill, or something off the top of your head. What your send me is up to you and it can be about anything from describing a scene in detail, or to writing an event you may want to go through in the RP. it's all up to you.

Hey Ace you didn't leave on a sour note, you were living your life and needed to get things together, so I won't and can't hold things against you.

I also know I been forgetting to take your tag off my coding after I you first left. So i know you may not been able to ignore it completely...^^;

Any way I am willing to accept you back into the RP but I'm going t limit your character back to one, as I believed that was also a bit of a problem, even if not it should still take a bit off your busy schedule. You can go with one your characters you already have or make a new one. if you do decide to bring back one your characters tell me which one and I'll set a scene.

Thanks Kish, glad that at least I can get back in! And yeah, one character is what I was going to go with for now, since if we're recruiting we wouldn't need me filling multiple spots.

And I thibk I'm going to go with Pyroc. He was a bit more interesting than Sildryn in my opinion, and would be better at drawing attention.

Thanks Kish, glad that at least I can get back in! And yeah, one character is what I was going to go with for now, since if we're recruiting we wouldn't need me filling multiple spots.

And I thibk I'm going to go with Pyroc. He was a bit more interesting than Sildryn in my opinion, and would be better at drawing attention.
alright I'll PM you to discuss how he's going to make his return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back