• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Virtual Reality Fantasy Game...reboot

Interesting idea?

• What you mean NO!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like it to be an original scenario, but you can still use a post from another RP.

Alrighty! Thanks! Is there going to be a character thread later? Also, in case all the spots are filled, can I also be on the waiting list as well?

Alrighty! Thanks! Is there going to be a character thread later? Also, in case all the spots are filled, can I also be on the waiting list as well?
there will be a character thread later but I'n not accepting anyone till I have all the necessary threads prepared and up. Which hopefully will be to night or tomorrow.

alright I'll be making the threads later today I just need to figure out a few things. Like where should the the Nomicon, FAQ, and in-game menu should go. Between Main thread, Profiles, and OOC. I figure Nomicon goes into Main Thread, FAQ in OOC, and in-game menu becomes apart of the FAQ? it might just be me working late into the night to morning making me uncertain, but what do you guys think?

I think the Nomicon and in-game menu should go in the main thread because our posts would most likely involve them in a way. The FAQ would go in the OOC.

alright I'll be making the threads later today I just need to figure out a few things. Like where should the the Nomicon, FAQ, and in-game menu should go. Between Main thread, Profiles, and OOC. I figure Nomicon goes into Main Thread, FAQ in OOC, and in-game menu becomes apart of the FAQ? it might just be me working late into the night to morning making me uncertain, but what do you guys think?
Or... make a separate information thread to keep it all nice and neat?

Or... make a separate information thread to keep it all nice and neat?
Well I had my first experience of crashing hard after drinking a caffeine drink(A Mc cafe Frappe) that actually kept me up. ^^;

Anyhow, I did think of that but it would be just an empty thread with post(s) from me only.

Well I had my first experience of crashing hard after drinking a caffeine drink(A Mc cafe Frappe) that actually kept me up. ^^;

Anyhow, I did think of that but it would be just an empty thread with post(s) from me only.
I don't really think that matters all that much as I've done it. ^^

I don't really think that matters all that much as I've done it. ^^
Eh I'll do it. i'm finally energized enough to try something new...even though it is so insignificant....I'm also random right now as I am watching TFS's Meme stream. They make me act different when I watch them for some reason...IT'S THE MEMES~! @-@.

alright everyone I am ready to make the threads. I know at this point (for me) I'm 30 minutes late, but I had ran into a problem with preparing the info thread. That being the Nomicon. I had to use Nomicon 1 in it as 2 got mugged up as I was editing it. So I went with Nomicon 1 and left in all information that I was going to edit out till i was ready to reveal it. (and to not muck that one over either.)

But the threads will be up today but I want it to be known, the RP doesn't officially start till I have all member slots filled. also there is no posting in the info thread or the profile thread (besides profiles of those that have been accepted). Questions can be asked on here, OOC, or by PMing me.and may sure you read every thread please. and Thank you.

alright, those that get notified of this and are still interested in this RP, we have 2 available slots open right now. The current ones are kinda spread out thin at the moment making interaction 1on1 and turning things stale in responses. So we are needing two more characters to just to add to the RP basically.

I'm still wanting a original post demonstrating your writing skills before I accept you. If you like to check out the RP, the link is HERE. Information of what happened so far will be presented to those that ask for it. any questions about ho the RP world works please consult the FAQ in the Info Thread to look for the answer, if not just ask me. But if you are accepted I am wanting you to look over the FAQ before you make your characters.

I'll be making a new thread sometime tomorrow looking for more interested RPers so I have a fresh start to look for interested people. just to give a heads up.

Hope you don't mind my intrusion of the interest check, but I'm kinda interested in this. Couldn't help but notice StoneWolf was in a great RP with another great RPer I've seen on the site before, so I thought I'd drop by and see if there's room. Kishune Kishune

Hope you don't mind my intrusion of the interest check, but I'm kinda interested in this. Couldn't help but notice StoneWolf was in a great RP with another great RPer I've seen on the site before, so I thought I'd drop by and see if there's room. Kishune Kishune
Yes Stonewolf is part of the RP...you just have to remind her to post a few times as she get's caught up in her own projects lol. But if you want to check out the RP the post right before yours has the links to check it out. I'm still looking for those that are free to RP though.

whoa um i forgot this was a thing
Yeah this is still a thing and going pretty well. interested links above.

Yes Stonewolf is part of the RP...you just have to remind her to post a few times as she get's caught up in her own projects lol. But if you want to check out the RP the post right before yours has the links to check it out. I'm still looking for those that are free to RP though.
Thanks hun >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back