• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vengeance Is Mine: Demon Rebirth (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I like this one, though I think it will be interesting if Izarya use their walking nuke to strike back at their invaders. People are venting their anger for losing their loved ones from the war and sacrifices while the politicians use the sentiment to gain support from the populace and thus, the oppressed becomes the oppresor.
Sounds like a good idea

If the arrogance part means he overestimates himself, then yes, it's fine. But otherwise weaknesses in a rare circumstance are barely weaknesses at all.
Damn I was tired at that point (and still am, so sorry if the weaknesses are still lacking / not enough), changed out all but the arrogance one and added one into the weaknesses (although said weakness is mentioned already / later under personality)

How much post are you looking for? I’m worried I probably won’t be able to give as much quality or quantity as any of you due to me being a bit burned out in terms of RP.

How much post are you looking for? I’m worried I probably won’t be able to give as much quality or quantity as any of you due to me being a bit burned out in terms of RP.
As long as you can offer decent interaction and dont just post one liners. But I'd say minimum 100 words.

I can try, if you really need to you can skip me if I don't post by tomorrow.

I don’t know… I feel way too burned out right now. I don’t have the energy to come up with a good post for this, and probably won’t for at least a little while. Go ahead and continue on.

Now that im seeing everyone has different times but end up in the meadow at the same time.
interesting.
Also finishing the post up it will be up in an hour or so.

And sorry for not replying here sooner it appears i had notifications for this channel turned off.

Post is up, sorry if the text formatting is weird I'm still trying to find a way to make it look nicer.

im down for it. Its sometimes easier to respond there than here when it comes to ooc.
Especially since i don't always have a ability to access rpnation, but i do have access to discord.
[The explanation being, for whatever reason my workplace uses a discord server to organize stuff, so I'm almost all the time on it.]

We just need to see who all has Discord though.

Also wow, a workplace that uses Discord. It beats using zoom and other crappy software.

well we are an IT firm , and there are way to many ways to cause issues with zoom/team and other similar ones.
So while considering stuff we just set up a Discord server.
Each department has their own category and whatever.

Everybody. Should I make an exception and let mysteryxio in? If yes, then I will absolutely not let anymore people join unless someone leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back