• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vengeance Is Mine: Demon Rebirth (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well… I finished my sheet, what does everyone think?

yutohase yutohase Not bad and in case anyone doesn't like there being two fire users don't worry that won't be the path Tosashi is going down

Also I am wondering if we should make it that when everyone goes to the human world, that it turns out that they have been dead in the human world for a couple years already and the war is over or something.

Also I am wondering if we should make it that when everyone goes to the human world, that it turns out that they have been dead in the human world for a couple years already and the war is over or something.
Honestly, I think it would be more fun if we tried interfering during the war, maybe the mages were successful in summoning the machinations and we have to take them down?

Ooh… I actually had another good idea on that. What if WE ended up being the summoned machinations? So like, the mages’ work comes back to bite them…

Sort of like the first idea better. But then the war is at a point where they have almost driven the enemy back to the border. I just don't wanna make it too easy with the demons getting revenge on already weakened enemies.

I don't know. Coming back to think of it I think it would actually be more intriguing to have it be that we come back years after the war ends. But it's your decision in the end, you're the GM.

We can agree on something. I'd be either for the idea of years after the war where the target just have gotten used to peace or for an almost end of war scenario.

I mean, either way we're gonna go ahead and get our vengeance, right? So I guess it doesn't really matter either way?

Then let's just go with a few years later. But maybe have the machinations just standing around waiting for a fight since the mages dont know how to unsummon them or something.

I'd say room for one or two more. It might become difficult or long wait times if we are too many people. But I'd say we can start soon

Is the country that attacked Izarya already have a name or can I give it one? Since Manaka is from that country it will be important for her.

Is the country that attacked Izarya already have a name or can I give it one? Since Manaka is from that country it will be important for her.
You can give it one. Also it was actually three countries that attacked Izarya in total, a main force and two allied forces. Forgot to add that

I hope it is okay / fine that the majority of my character's weaknesses are in relation to his child?

I hope it is okay / fine that the majority of my character's weaknesses are in relation to his child?
If the arrogance part means he overestimates himself, then yes, it's fine. But otherwise weaknesses in a rare circumstance are barely weaknesses at all.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Manaka is gonna be trouble for Tosashi seeing as she is someone who is good at controlling people and he is someone who prefers to have someone making the decisions

Anyone wanna plan some plot lines or development for relationships between our characters? I'm hoping to have some plans in mind for the interactions between you guys in RP, and I'm excited to explore how Yamato could get along with everyone else.

Anyone wanna plan some plot lines or development for relationships between our characters? I'm hoping to have some plans in mind for the interactions between you guys in RP, and I'm excited to explore how Yamato could get along with everyone else.
Well you already added that your character was a knight at the court that taught my character swordsmanship. So maybe have a good relationship between them. Dunno how close those. Could be anywhere from good friends to adopted sibling like to awkward romance.

Then let's just go with a few years later. But maybe have the machinations just standing around waiting for a fight since the mages dont know how to unsummon them or something.
I like this one, though I think it will be interesting if Izarya use their walking nuke to strike back at their invaders. People are venting their anger for losing their loved ones from the war and sacrifices while the politicians use the sentiment to gain support from the populace and thus, the oppressed becomes the oppresor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back