• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Various Plot Ideas - Long Term

FearieGlow

Hello Again.
Our two characters are heirs to well known thrones. Whether they are Kingdom's or House's, they will inherit the title. For a few months or even a year our character's were together. Everyone believed they would marry and merge their houses or kingdoms but they had a falling out for some reason, we can discuss this during plotting! They are brought together during an event and have to work out their feelings. Whether they work things out and get back together, stay friends, or end up hating each other more will be decided during plotting!

Common Rooms
In this world supernatural people and creatures are common, schools have been set up to socialize people of all types. Werewolves and vampires, nymphs and witches, all split into teams. Each team has four teens in it at this particular school. Those four students share a dorm. While they each have their own small rooms they share a common area and a kitchen so they will have to socialize at one point. Each of us would play two characters and I would prefer they were all different fantasy species (or even a human!) I want to play a werewolf but I'm not sure about my other character so I'd let you pick your two first! I'd love if there was romance but it will also just be a slice-of-life of them dealing with general teen growing up with supernatural elements!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back