• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Various 1x1 Search

Bacon Bits Bacon Bits what kind of marvel characters Can you play?

For MCU canons, I have experience with Thor Odinson, Bruce Banner, Peter Parker and Tony Stark. X-Men I have experience with Magneto, Wolverine, Sabertooth, and a little with Nightcrawler. I would like to try out Vision, Hawkeye and a few others, but are there any you are looking for? Of course I can do ocs as well.

I've played Peter, Steve, Tony, bucky and the vision before?

Awesome! Are there any characters you’d like me to roleplay as? I have a list a few post up of some I’m familiar with, but I’m willing to try just about anyone.

What canon characters in the MCU do you like to play as?

I have experience with Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, Peter Parker, and I have a little less with Steve Rogers and Loki. I’m willing to try a few more though, so if there’s any you’re looking for let me know. I may be able to give them a shot.

I kind of like the Western AU from Marvel 1872, or something like that. I can’t really think of many AUs for some reason, so if you have a few you like, please suggest them as my brain is currently being slow!

No problem! Let’s see... A wild western might be kind of fun! I’ll have to brush up on my history, of course, but learning makes it more fun. Other AUs I can think of would be MIB, medieval, or post apocalyptic. Up to you!

MIB as in men in black, by chance? I’m sorry I’m so bad at acronyms lmao. Post apocalyptic could be fun too, more world building which can sometime provide more plot!

MIB as in men in black, by chance? I’m sorry I’m so bad at acronyms lmao. Post apocalyptic could be fun too, more world building which can sometime provide more plot!
Very true! And yeah MIB as in men in black, sorry! Up to you on choice, maybe we can discuss in PMs or discord?

Yeah, I can PM you and set that up, then we can chat on discord about it if you’d like from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back