• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Various 1x1 Search

Bacon Bits

Pocket Sand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey y’all! I’m new to this website, but I’ve been roleplaying on other platforms for 6+ years now. I would prefer to roleplay with folks 18+. I’m fine with using a thread or pm. Please be patient with me as I try to get used to the layout of this website. I’m on EST and I’ll try and be active at least once a day.

Roleplay wise, I’m interested in a heavy action plot. I’m also interested in romance, but that isn’t a requirement. I’m interested in LGBTQ+ characters/romances as well. I prefer roleplaying as multiple characters or doubling up, even in 1x1, but that isn’t a requirement.

Fandoms I’m interested in include:
Star Trek (TOS, Alternate movie universe, and some TNG)
Castlevania
• ATLA and LOK
MCU/Marvel Comics
• Percy Jackson
X-Men
Black Sails
• Bomb Girls

Fandoms in bold, I’m comfortable with roleplaying as canon character. Just ask if you’re interested in who!

Basic themes I’m interested in:
• Sci Fi (space horror, colonizing, exploration, etc.)
• Wild West
• Mythology
• Cyberpunk
• Super powers
• Spy

Please let me know if anything interests you!

Last edited:
Edit: I’d also be interested in roleplaying an X-Files themed plot or a Pirates themed plot! Forgot to add those-

Hi there! I'd be interested if you're still looking! By Pirates, I'm assuming that you're talking about Pirates of the Caribbean right? I'm also totally down to double. c:

Hi there! I'd be interested if you're still looking! By Pirates, I'm assuming that you're talking about Pirates of the Caribbean right? I'm also totally down to double. c:

Yeah, or just Pirate themed! Would you be interested in doing canon characters, or would you prefer oc’s or a mix?

hey are you doing fight role plays too or not?

What do you mean by fight roleplays, exactly? I’m sorry, I’m new and I haven’t seen that exact term before. If fight roleplay means exactly what it says, I’d be interested in it, yes.

Yeah, or just Pirate themed! Would you be interested in doing canon characters, or would you prefer oc’s or a mix?
I'm down with plain old pirate themed too! If we did anything franchise related, I'm down for a mix of canon and oc's. But I'm also down for just a plain old Pirate type/themed one. c:

I'm down with plain old pirate themed too! If we did anything franchise related, I'm down for a mix of canon and oc's. But I'm also down for just a plain old Pirate type/themed one. c:

Maybe just a regular old pirate themed one? I just can’t think of a half formed plot right off the bat for those characters, unless you have any ideas?

What do you mean by fight roleplays, exactly? I’m sorry, I’m new and I haven’t seen that exact term before. If fight roleplay means exactly what it says, I’d be interested in it, yes.
i like to do fight role plays that wey *i fired a dark blast at my opponent* or i can do it this wey if you like this more *i runned to him and kicked him in to his face* i hope its not auto hitting but yea what type do you like the spell one or this one whitout my oc useing spells?

i like to do fight role plays that wey *i fired a dark blast at my opponent* or i can do it this wey if you like this more *i runned to him and kicked him in to his face* i hope its not auto hitting but yea what type do you like the spell one or this one whitout my oc useing spells?

Oh okay uhh maybe without spells as I am not familiar with this format yet, or how much damage a dark blast would do, for example. I’d be interested in doing this though.

Maybe just a regular old pirate themed one? I just can’t think of a half formed plot right off the bat for those characters, unless you have any ideas?
Regular old pirate theme sounds great to me! If you wanted in the Pirates of the Caribbean universe at all, we could always just have canon characters as background characters from time to time. But I think the only kind of idea I have really for a pirate roleplay is with a pirate crew pillaging a town and taking hostages(weather they decided to offer themselves to save their town or if it's against their will even) or something and go back to their ship before sailing off and more shenanigans will obviously follow.

Regular old pirate theme sounds great to me! If you wanted in the Pirates of the Caribbean universe at all, we could always just have canon characters as background characters from time to time. But I think the only kind of idea I have really for a pirate roleplay is with a pirate crew pillaging a town and taking hostages(weather they decided to offer themselves to save their town or if it's against their will even) or something and go back to their ship before sailing off and more shenanigans will obviously follow.

Yeah we could have it in that universe, that way if we run out of ideas, we could always bring up the canon characters as background in a new plot! I like that idea. Maybe the town does a decent job defending themselves, takes out some of the pirates crew, but still loses? To make up for the lost crew, the pirates force the locals to basically cough up a handful of people to replace them. The people that join the crew maybe volunteer to save friends from having to join? Or maybe they’re already bad news, like the pick pockets and thieves of the town or something?

Yeah we could have it in that universe, that way if we run out of ideas, we could always bring up the canon characters as background in a new plot! I like that idea. Maybe the town does a decent job defending themselves, takes out some of the pirates crew, but still loses? To make up for the lost crew, the pirates force the locals to basically cough up a handful of people to replace them. The people that join the crew maybe volunteer to save friends from having to join? Or maybe they’re already bad news, like the pick pockets and thieves of the town or something?
That sounds really interesting! I really like that idea!

That sounds really interesting! I really like that idea!

Awesome! You mentioned doubling earlier, so maybe we each have one pirate and one villager? Should we start off with 2 characters each, or would you be interested in doing 3-4? Also would any romance be involved in this?

Awesome! You mentioned doubling earlier, so maybe we each have one pirate and one villager? Should we start off with 2 characters each, or would you be interested in doing 3-4? Also would any romance be involved in this?
I'm down with starting with a pirate and villager each to start. Then if needed we can always branch into more if needed. And if you're okay with it, it could be a slow burning and over time sort of romance. Nothing right off the bat that I could think of.

Oh okay uhh maybe without spells as I am not familiar with this format yet, or how much damage a dark blast would do, for example. I’d be interested in doing this though.
okey i hope its fine for you that im a one liner most of the times or you want a partner who writes more?

I'm down with starting with a pirate and villager each to start. Then if needed we can always branch into more if needed. And if you're okay with it, it could be a slow burning and over time sort of romance. Nothing right off the bat that I could think of.
Sounds good, gives us time to kinda world build in a sense too before adding in additional characters. Especially if we are going to include canon further down the road. I also had a thought about including the Navy later on as well, since we are doing it in the Pirates of Caribbean universe, so we may have small side characters here and there. Yeah, a slow burn definitely sounds good. Do you have any preference for parings, such as m/f, f/f, m/m? Or a preference for what gender you roleplay as? I really don’t have a preference for any of this. And what would you prefer to roleplay over, pm, thread or elsewhere?

okey i hope its fine for you that im a one liner most of the times or you want a partner who writes more?

I typically prefer to roleplay with people who write more, but as I am not familiar with this entirely myself, I’m completely fine with doing one liners for this.

Sounds good, gives us time to kinda world build in a sense too before adding in additional characters. Especially if we are going to include canon further down the road. I also had a thought about including the Navy later on as well, since we are doing it in the Pirates of Caribbean universe, so we may have small side characters here and there. Yeah, a slow burn definitely sounds good. Do you have any preference for parings, such as m/f, f/f, m/m? Or a preference for what gender you roleplay as? I really don’t have a preference for any of this. And what would you prefer to roleplay over, pm, thread or elsewhere?
I like the sound of including the Navy later on! And okay, the side characters as we go sound more than okay with me. As for pairings, I normally lean more towards m/f or f/f just because I'm not super good with m/m. And I'm pretty comfortable with roleplaying male and females when doubling. As for where I'd prefer to roleplay, I'm good with pms or thread. c:

I like the sound of including the Navy later on! And okay, the side characters as we go sound more than okay with me. As for pairings, I normally lean more towards m/f or f/f just because I'm not super good with m/m. And I'm pretty comfortable with roleplaying male and females when doubling. As for where I'd prefer to roleplay, I'm good with pms or thread. c:

Sounds good! Okay, the conversations tab is pm, correct? I’m sorry I’m still trying to get used to this layout lol.

I typically prefer to roleplay with people who write more, but as I am not familiar with this entirely myself, I’m completely fine with doing one liners for this.
cool hmm can you role play as the blob from the x man? i well role play as my oc dark warrior if that is okey for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back