• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FancySodaCan

Future owner of a cemetery
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am looking for a long term partner for a fun RP.

If any of my ideas interest you feel free to PM me :)

Must be above the age of 18, I myself am 20.

I can be a bit long winded at times, I would consider myself to be literate/semi-literate. I try to match my partners length or style if I can, but I mostly aim for 2-3 paragraphs if not more. I would ask that my partner does the same and is able to consistently write 2-3 paragraphs or more.

OOC chat is always welcome, I love getting to know my role play partners and talking about our ideas or even what we had for lunch lol but be warned I can be quite talkative if we seem to hit it off and have similar interests.

I don't have any fully fleshed out plots in mind at the moment, I mostly have vague ideas that I hope will interest someone. I enjoy world building and figuring things out with my partners as we talk and/or go along so if any of my ideas sound fun please feel free to ask me questions or tell me about your ideas for them and where they could go and how they could get there. I love it when me and my partners can go on and on saying "and then" or "what if" and continuously build off of each other.

That being said if I feel like we're not clicking or we don't bring the same level of enthusiasm to the table whilst in the planning stages, I probably won't go through with the role play. It's nothing personal and if we don't click then we don't click.

I only do OC role plays. I would like to refrain from using cannon characters if at all possible, but I don't mind if cannon events are mentioned or happening in the background as long as our characters aren't related to, dating, or friends with the cannon characters. Having CC's and OC's know each other can throw me off.

Lastly, I am not looking for a romance storyline currently. I'm open to talking about it if we've been role playing for a while but I don't want to go into any of these ideas with our characters ending up together being the main goal. If you wanted to play a husband and wife for any reason though that's a different story lol

Now onwards to the fun stuff!!!

Vampires
:

I'm all for the melodramatic Anne Rice style of vampirism or the cooky "sure why not" types of characterization. I think vampires are rather ridiculous in concept and that's why I adore them but I am not an expert on all things vampire fiction or folklore and I don't expect anyone else to be either.

1. COMEDY / SLICE OF LIFE: A vampire man and his long-term servant and/or fledgling have run out of funds. They knew buying an abandoned lighthouse to renovate into their latest version of a dream home was a bad idea... it is a money pit. Thankfully they have a plan, one of them is an art teacher at a night school and the other is trying to save face by keeping their vampiric rivals from finding out that they're broke.

2. COMEDY / SLICE OF LIFE / POSSIBLE FOUND FAMILY: Two vampire fledglings (or a human and a vampire) have to go on a cross country road trip together to either meet up with their vampire master or get away from their vampire master. Hijinks ensue.

3. POSSIBLE COMEDY / POSSIBLE GOTHIC HORROR: The portrait painter for the royal vampire family finds themselves and their academic/job/court rival being forced to work together to prove their innocents after the bickering pair are framed for the murder of a royal family member.

4. POSSIBLE GOTHIC HORROR / POSSIBLE COMEDY / POSSIBLE COMING OF AGE : A pirate ship where the crew are all vampires. They plunder and pillage but they also bite. Are some humans aboard the ship or newly made vampires on the run? Open to ideas. Silly little sea shanty’s welcome.

BONUS: If you are a fan of the Interview with A Vampire novel or the movie from the 90's and would like to try some version of a 2 vampires and a baby plot lemme know lmao

Historical:

I’m not an expert on historical anything so bear with me if I get something incorrect about a specific place or topic from a particular time period. I research things when I’m role playing but I don’t claim to be a mini historian by any stretch of the imagination lol

1. MYSTERY / DRAMA : During the mid 1700’s the Darlings family has a lot of blood on their hands and the lies and twists and turns seemingly never stop. We begin at the wedding of the youngest daughter in the family, a 22 year old woman marring a man from the nearby town, however before the ceremony can even begin the groom is found dead. Is this a murder connected to the families history of deceit of horrible crimes in some way or is this merely another day in the life of the Darlings?

2. MYSTERY / DRAMA : In the days of the Italian Renaissance two painters have been tasked with creating a beautiful mural in the apartment of a man of great notoriety, however the subject of the painting is quite unusual and certain to spark massive controversy. The subject? The man’s very own death by poisoning. The two painters who were tasked with this odd request begin to notice strange happenings while they work and begin to wonder has this man predicted his own murder or is he just really really odd and eccentric?

Animal Characters:

My ideas for these are more so inspired by Dreamworks and old Disney movies such as Spirit Stallion of The Cimarron and Brother Bear. Not anthro.

1. ADVENTURE / SLICE OF LIFE: Two wolves have just set out to move away from their pack(s) and have to learn to survive together. It's a dangerous world for two inexperienced wolves but together they'll overcome any obstacles thrown their way.
a) maybe our characters are from the same pack and it’s time for them to leave. The leader of their pack holds a small ceremony for the two before they set off. Something could go wrong like an attack from a rival pack or maybe the ceremony just makes it set in for them that they’re not at all prepared for living alone so they stick together.

2. BIG HEARTED / ADVENTURE / SLICE OF LIFE: After a wildfire chases off their herds a deer and a horse (or two deer or two horses) find themselves lost and alone. They must traverse the wilderness together to find their ways home.

Misc.

1. Our characters are long distance and using letters to communicate. The entire role play would be written as in character letters. Could go for a few different genres, tones, and plots.

Fandom:

Twisted Wonderland: I don't have a plot in mind right now but I'm all ears to any ideas. I just think this world would be really fun to make characters for and see what nonsense we can put them through lol

The Lost Boys: I don’t have a plot in mind for this either but I think it would be fun to make up some punk 80’s vampires and have them go on their own crazy adventure together (can be paired with some of my other vampire ideas)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back