• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sick organs

bored out of my goddamn mind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
wnhJXkg9FM3P.gif
【WELCOME TO HELL】
hello my name is dominick, can call me dom or niko. i'm a trans dude (he/they) and 28 years old. i have been roleplaying for over a decade and it's my stress relief.
before i start the search, here's some things i want ya'll to know about. I HAVE DID, BIPOLAR, AUTISM, AND ADHD. please understand that and if i am not active,
it's hard for me to concentrate sometimes but i promise to at least post once a week or twice a month, maybe more depending on if i am inspired. i am also looking
for anyone who is 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER because i don't like writing with minors at all. it makes me anxious plus i like writing darker themes.
i am very casual when it comes to writing, i can do proper spelling and grammar, but i usually write my replies without capitalizing my letters and i also use
BOLD and ITALIC for empathizing words and actions. i only write on discord so expect me to make a server for our rps (unless you make them.)

【WHAT I AM CRAVING.】

- CAPT HOOK'S SON X PETER PAN'S HEIR (majorly craving this, i have a plot for it)
- LUCIFER X HUMAN (another plot I have)
-
DARK DISNEY WITH A HINT OF BDSM CLUB
- SEVERUS SNAPE X OC (HARRY POTTER)
- NEGAN X OC (THE WALKING DEAD)
- LOKI X OC (MARVEL)

PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back