• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vanguards

Luckz slays my existence. You'd have to take that up with them
Too bad I don't have any cookies for myself even..
Ah, fine then~ I'll just nom on the ones I got here already, I wanted to add more to my stash~
tumblr_ojs6vr61UD1vj5j9co1_500.gif

Anyone wanna be Ellise's partner?~ XD
Ellise.jpg
"Ellise Volkov"

Species:
Vampire OR Human (She can work with ether)

Sexuality:
Undetermined

Partner:
?????

I have more notes written up, just all me if ya' wanna hear em'. XD

Okay I'll make a list of people I'd like to attempt to partner up with just based on what I've seen in OOC and the interest check.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Anaxileah Anaxileah deer deer The Faceless King The Faceless King

I'd plan on making an older vampire character whose training and history will primarily be in weapons and beast anatomy (if thats a thing)
thank you for the tag lovely and thinking of partnering with me!
i honestly stopped watching this thread and realized there's plotting going on in the interest check and not the ooc omg

edit: if it wasn't for your tag, i wouldn't know this was poppin'

will there be a cs thread created or would we post here?
on the first page of this interest check and the first post, there's links to the ic, ooc, cs, and extra pages! feel free to navigate!
and also, there's a cs thread to post cses !

edit: currently the cs application is in the making as shadows has yet to finish the actual cs

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Anaxileah Anaxileah The Faceless King The Faceless King Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity Serf Ember Serf Ember @Fluffy☆Kat Han JiHyo Han JiHyo simj26 simj26 Mistory Mistory Elephantom Elephantom Kloudy Kloudy Suzuken Suzuken slim slim Kent Kent Hachi Machi Hachi Machi deer deer Aukanai Aukanai E.Vasper E.Vasper Damafaud Damafaud Midnight2902 Midnight2902 Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Luckz Luckz Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary Compass Compass WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Steff__legit_trash__ Steff__legit_trash__ Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Cosmos Cosmos

Tagging everyone so they all know --

Character sheets are currently a work in progress. shadowz1995 will let us know when it's up, so please be patient and in the meantime have fun talking among yourselves ;D and if you can think of anything that may be helpful since we have so many people... just say so :P

The GM and Co-GM for this project is "shadowz1995" and "Elephantom" incase you had any questions about the rp that haven't been discussed in the interest check

o cool do we just partner up ourselves or are given someone to be paired with?

o cool do we just partner up ourselves or are given someone to be paired with?
wait so are we partnering up already? any humans looking for a partner?
you are free to start plotting and partnering with who you like, i believe it's encourage too!
shadow says that students are free to partner with who they like, or he can make an easily GMPCs pair if anyone is left out and without a partner or so! and there's no rush to needing to find a partner since the cs is still in the process of being made. but if you have any ideas and whatnot, i'm sure there are other active members who would participate and help plot with you!

i hope this helps!

I'm willing to play either race or gender. If someone wants to collab a duo with me, hmu.
I would love to collab with you, but I'll need to wait for the full CS to be up first in order to have a good enough idea of what we need in it. However, I have no preference for race or gender either but my first two characters would be male (just a heads-up as there seem to be quite a few females planned already.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back