• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vanguards

I'm fine with playing either gender and don't mind if I get to be the vampire or human. If anyone wants to collaborate with me as well just send a PM and we can get to laying down the basics before we start structuring what our characters and their relationship will be~

Yes it is :D He's my favorite character in the anime/manga
Yeah, Jae-ha's awesome. Although my favourite is Shin-ah. (Not so) Coincidently, one of my fleshed out vamp character that I might tweak a little and bring into this RP is also named Shin-ah :P
It's actually a pity this manga/anime isn't widely advertised and not many people know about it. The story and character development is one of the best I've come across.

o cool do we just partner up ourselves or are given someone to be paired with?
slim slim
my personal opinion on that matter is that you should try to find a partner whose character will work well with the character that you are making, so that the two of you have a cohesive and cooperative history and knowledge of one another so that when the character sheets are ready you know exactly what you're doing. However this may be a bit difficult given the information available to us right now. We know that there is magic assumably created or unique to vampires, then we have futuristic technology (100 years from current times), and they work together to form a spiritual/physical link in order to dispose of Rot. However... everyones characters are to be in training in classrooms until shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (correct me if im wrong on any of this) decides to throw us into battle scenarios. Until then I would just say that you should assume your characters have knowledge OF the war, maybe not specifically how the Rot behaves and what not but just because the war has been going for... 40 years?

Edit one important thing to note is that there must be 1 human and 1 vampire for each pairing.

Han JiHyo Han JiHyo Haha, Shin-ah is adorable and has a great name--I can see it fitting a vampire very well. And I know, right? It's an exceptional story, especially since I went in looking for some brainless shoujo ahaha. Its small fanbase makes it hard to keep up with the new chapters, too.

slim slim
my personal opinion on that matter is that you should try to find a partner whose character will work well with the character that you are making, so that the two of you have a cohesive and cooperative history and knowledge of one another so that when the character sheets are ready you know exactly what you're doing. However this may be a bit difficult given the information available to us right now. We know that there is magic assumably created or unique to vampires, then we have futuristic technology (100 years from current times), and they work together to form a spiritual/physical link in order to dispose of Rot. However... everyones characters are to be in training in classrooms until shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (correct me if im wrong on any of this) decides to throw us into battle scenarios. Until then I would just say that you should assume your characters have knowledge OF the war, maybe not specifically how the Rot behaves and what not but just because the war has been going for... 40 years?

Edit one important thing to note is that there must be 1 human and 1 vampire for each pairing.
I'm just saying I'm available as a partner. I have no set character I want to make and if someone wants to make a female vampire and wants a friendly relationship with a female human then I will more then happily go with that. We won't be going too far into detail since we don't know what the CS looks like and other details like you said and I am fully aware of.

I'm just saying I'm available as a partner. I have no set character I want to make and if someone wants to make a female vampire and wants a friendly relationship with a female human then I will more then happily go with that. We won't be going too far into detail since we don't know what the CS looks like and other details like you said and I am fully aware of.
You willing to be depressed?
I'm making an onee-san type human.

yeah it's just a good idea to know what kind of species you'll be roleplaying ahead of time and decide what their relationship is on surface level at the very least because like you said information is still to come, but the info I included is just what I've been given so far.

yeah it's just a good idea to know what kind of species you'll be roleplaying ahead of time and decide what their relationship is on surface level at the very least because like you said information is still to come, but the info I included is just what I've been given so far.
Yea, that's what I said I was attempting to do. I'm open to any species, therefore anyone who has a set idea on what they want can tell me and I'll adapt to it.

Yea, that's what I said I was attempting to do. I'm open to any species, therefore anyone who has a set idea on what they want can tell me and I'll adapt to it.
ah okay well I was thinking about adding you to my roleplay partner list but I haven't seen you around much in the interest check or OOC just a few posts here and there so I don't have a good idea if you like roleplaying the same way that I do. I tend to be a bit more serious, story driven, detailed, and focused on character development. While others might not enjoy that and instead enjoy a more casual, light hearted experience where they don't put much detail into their character, their posts are shorter and they are just along for the adventure.

ah okay well I was thinking about adding you to my roleplay partner list but I haven't seen you around much in the interest check or OOC just a few posts here and there so I don't have a good idea if you like roleplaying the same way that I do. I tend to be a bit more serious, story driven, detailed, and focused on character development. While others might not enjoy that and instead enjoy a more casual, light hearted experience where they don't put much detail into their character, their posts are shorter and they are just along for the adventure.
I only type short paragraphs if there isn't a lot of action. I'm used to lengthy posts and have no problem getting them out. In roleplays like these where I'm given a lot of backstory and information that allow me to crank out characters that are interesting, I am quite detailed. I can't wait for the CS to be posted so I can get to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back