• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vanguards

Im gonna start making a list of whos planning to be a vamp.or human, just so we know who we can pair with, and if we need spots filled, cause it has to be even
Let me know if youre planning to have more than one character at the start, cause i know charas will die and we can make new ones but to start, I wanna know

I'm planning on making a vampire

Thanks ^u^

probably going to come off as pushy but I really think any further discussion should be done in the OOC of the actual roleplay because every time we reply to this interest check it gets bumped to the top of the interest check board. And because the roleplay is currently closed from accepting any further players it's sort of giving people false hope whenever they click on it to see this 16 page long thread is no longer open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back