• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vanguards

I am intimidated by the size of this thread and the amount of people, but I love vampires more than I fear y'all. Soooo is there room in here for another? I totally understand if not.

Rp should now be closed and will not accept new comers, I suppose, it would be better if the title is edited

Rp should now be closed and will not accept new comers, I suppose, it would be better if the title is edited
Yeah, even by my crazy standards for member count this is too much. XD

I guess I should make the rp tag-list as things stand?? shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (As in, all the members that are currently going to join so if you have to tell everyone something at once it'll be easier??)

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I'm the magically tag masters apprentice who shall not be named because their extreme tagging days are now over, I am carrying on their great legacy that they taught me!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back