• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vanguards

There this thing called character development and it does wonders to odd characters like the one I'll be playing as.
....Im gonna pretend that wasnt said the way I think it was.

Either way, like I said. You can make whatever character you please. The world will act accordingly though. If your character does something that would get him in trouble, then itll happen. Up to you in the end though.

....Im gonna pretend that wasnt said the way I think it was.

Either way, like I said. You can make whatever character you please. The world will act accordingly though. If your character does something that would get him in trouble, then itll happen. Up to you in the end though.
Just stating facts my dude.

I honestly have interest in this but am unsure about timing wise. Just scared that a whole chunk of actionpasses me by while I sleep haha.

I honestly have interest in this but am unsure about timing wise. Just scared that a whole chunk of actionpasses me by while I sleep haha.
Well, its not like everyone takes their classes at the same time so I think you'll be ok. I also dont expect this to be a high speed roleplay but we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back