• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π•§π•’π•žπ•‘π•šπ•£π•–π•€: π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•”π•šπ•₯π•ͺ'𝕀 π••π•’π•£π•œ π•§π•–π•šπ• {𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕑π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜!}

Pepsionne Pepsionne Great, we have a character thread here, and a Discord here

starstruck starstruck I'm going to set a tentative deadline for 10/18 :)

Other than Girl2Fine2 who I know is finished with hers, once you all finish your characters, please PM me or post to lmk so I can accept or ask you to make edits. Thank you!

How the heckie do y'all do your character sheets??? Mine is just a boring copy and paste but all of y'all are actually cool! How do you do that??

Hi! I'm super interested, can I post a character in the character thread? (just wanted to ask before I just put something in, just in case haha)

Oh, this looks like fun. Are you only taking Vampire characters? Or are humans allowed too?

Razvi-sama Razvi-sama and moonglow moonglow , of course! Feel free!

I'm going to attempt to look over all of the finished haracter sheets by tomorrow night, so those who have finished should (hopefully) hear from me by then on whether they need any tweaks/clarification or not :)!

SolarRose SolarRose , just vampires for the moment :).

If you open up humans can you let me know? I find Vampire RPs more enjoyable when you are turned instead of picking your clan. Making the story and little more alive for me.

Razvi-sama Razvi-sama and moonglow moonglow , of course! Feel free!

I'm going to attempt to look over all of the finished haracter sheets by tomorrow night, so those who have finished should (hopefully) hear from me by then on whether they need any tweaks/clarification or not :)!

SolarRose SolarRose , just vampires for the moment :).
Awesome! I should have one done by tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon, then! Really looking forward to this! :D thank you so much!

If you open up humans can you let me know? I find Vampire RPs more enjoyable when you are turned instead of picking your clan. Making the story and little more alive for me.
Sure! We probably won't for months OOC, as there's so much to explore between the clans and their relationships without distracting the plot with a human, but if we do, I will absolutely keep you in mind!

How the heckie do y'all do your character sheets??? Mine is just a boring copy and paste but all of y'all are actually cool! How do you do that??
Bbcode! There are a ton of templates free for use in the bbcode center tab on RPN. Just make sure you grab one labeled as a freebie and keep the tag of the creator!

Late, but interested! What slots are open?

Hey! I'm pretty late, but I'm interested in a role in Ventari, if that would be open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back