• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vampires and humans, oh my! [Platonic or mxm]

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
Hey! My DMs have been pretty empty lately and because of lockdown I've been hankering for a good roleplay. I'm looking to use a vampire character I made a while ago in a group roleplay. I'll end up writing more about him in his character sheets in the DMs, but he tends to be the more silent, condescending and serious type. He can occasionally be quite lighthearted, too. That will apply far more in casual roleplays than any other.

Before I go on, here are the rules:

> Please be 17+ ! I don't feel comfortable with roleplaying with people below my age.
> Literacy must be either semi-literate to literate (I'll change my response length and detail to match yours)
> No one-liners please
> I would rather more depressing themes and the likes get left out of the roleplay! I do horribly with that stuff and personally don't feel too comfortable with it.
> Characters should be 18 or above-- yes, this is another comfort thing.

About me:

> Big fan of more light-hearted and casual plots (but still something with a drive to it)
> I always play male characters
> I do terribly with dark plots or acutely dark character backstory
> Can do ships, though they're often only mxm. I prefer platonic roleplays. (If you want a ship feel free to ask tho)
> I don't double very often, but will only do it to progress plot or start a plot off if my character isn't immediately present (which they likely won't be)
> The style of my characters I draw them in is anime, I don't use face claims or realistic faces.

Plots/themes:
(Plots and themes I'm particularly interested in are underlined)
(All plots involving your character being human can lead to them becoming a vampire themselves)
(Will update this with more plots and themes in the future. If you're interested in a completely new plot, please DM me! Im willing to make up a plot for the both of us)

|| Chasing the Bloodsucker ||
* Medieval / Fantasy / Platonic or mxm

(MC- Vampire | YC- Hunter)

For as long as the townspeople could remember, their homes had been cursed by an ominous mansion that sat alone in the surrounding, unholy forest, that acted like a barrier between the commoners and the outside world. Deep within these woods, through the thick, spiky, tangled growth of the shrubbery, lived a vampire in this lonely mansion. For what seemed like centuries, this vampire's presence loomed silently over the town, casting a blanket of darkness over those who lived there. Nobody could remember last the vampire entered the town, nor did they all absolutely believe in the tale of the bloodsucker. That was until recently. About a month ago, people had begun to go missing. Every week, a new person would disappear inexplicably, leading to the increasing fear of the mansion hidden deep within the forest's entangled embrace. A silent horror has consumed the town and all of its people are becoming increasingly paranoid of the night and the creatures that live within it. They lock their doors, board their houses at night, and hang up garlic garlands in every nook and cranny that looked empty without it. However, there is a small handful of people that are not scared of this darkness, and do not allow fear to consume their minds. They are hunters of the immortal, the men that can tame the night. YC happens to be one of these hunters, one of the top percent that has survived their first few hunts. Any kind of unholy beast was not safe.

Certain that the cause of their plight was the vampire of the mansion, the hunters set out to find the mansion. They split up and search in different directions. After days of traveling on horseback, YC finds the mansion, and must go in and confront the beast awaiting inside. How will the confrontation end? Will the human leave the house after slewing the vampire? Or will the immortal prevail over the mortal? Perhaps even the human finds themselves the victim of an infectious vampire bite, and eventual sufferer of the inevitable. The possibilities are endless.

|| My roommate is a vampire ||
* Modern / Casual / Platonic or mxm
(MC- Roomie vampire | YC- Roomie human)

YC and MC both go to a high-end university. The two of them weren't friends previously to being set up in the same room, and they were just put into the same dorm by chance. They get along together relatively well, though YC begins to notice oddities about their roommate. For instance, MC never goes out during days of intense heat. He stays in the shade and, oddly enough, YC has never seen him eat in front of him. He's pale, and always wears something that covers his mouth. Scarves, cutesy mouth masks, you name it. He struggles to stay awake during the morning, and somehow is completely awake during the night. Hell, he even gets orders of blood bags on a weekly basis, supposedly for 'study of human erythrocytes'. Whenever questioned about his other oddities, MC ends up just shrugging off the questions- though with a hint of urgency in his voice. Fuelled with a nagging curiosity of his true nature, YC finds themselves setting up small cameras to see what exactly MC does in his spare time when he is alone. Chaos will inevitably ensue.

|| More to be added in the future~! ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back