• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire: The masquerade

Hey darrian, we are currently all in another story and I would really love for that one to kick off first. Otherwise I will let you all know when we will start planning this one if that's allright

Hey darrian, we are currently all in another story and I would really love for that one to kick off first. Otherwise I will let you all know when we will start planning this one if that's allright
Oh alright, but all I've been looking at really has me jazzed to get a story going. I may try to start my own RP if this one is going to take a while to kick off. I just don't wanna wait lol.

Oh alright, but all I've been looking at really has me jazzed to get a story going. I may try to start my own RP if this one is going to take a while to kick off. I just don't wanna wait lol.
Well, if you decide to jump off with a game of your own, make sure you tag me and Sherwood Sherwood in it. It is likely that we would both be interested in a V:tM game.

The other game we're in has just started, and is so far moving slow. With luck, it will take off and get running smooth shortly. But in the meantime, I'm with Psychie Psychie in the desire for more vampire games. Keep us in mind for any interest checks you put up.

The other game we're in has just started, and is so far moving slow. With luck, it will take off and get running smooth shortly. But in the meantime, I'm with Psychie Psychie in the desire for more vampire games. Keep us in mind for any interest checks you put up.
Alright great! I already have an idea brewing and I'd like to run it by both of you since I'm obviously new in the WoD universe. Maybe even collab on some ideas concerning the plot and characters if you'd be up for it.

Alright great! I already have an idea brewing and I'd like to run it by both of you since I'm obviously new in the WoD universe. Maybe even collab on some ideas concerning the plot and characters if you'd be up for it.
That is doable. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Sure. I'm willing to help out.

Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel

I also agree that our game is slow because of very legit reasons.

I would like to start this story alongside it. I know where I want to start, but perhaps you guys could make your characters so I know where to start (approximately)?

*The story picks up where a last family of the powerful dark age families loses massive amounts of power. (1503) (Italy)
*The borgias are a family of ventrue, their descendants have been lacking in political hunger and have been focusing on art and nature weirdly enough.
*We play in the renaissance, meaning that humans start to focus on science and philosophy and start to turn away from their sins again while the inquisition gains in power.
*Let me know what would Interest you most about this time period and vampirism so I can study it more deeply

I will make a character making group when I get home in a few hours

Oh and hunters exist, but I would prefer for a group of vampires for this story.

I would like to start this story alongside it. I know where I want to start, but perhaps you guys could make your characters so I know where to start (approximately)?

*The story picks up where a last family of the powerful dark age families loses massive amounts of power. (1503) (Italy)
*The borgias are a family of ventrue, their descendants have been lacking in political hunger and have been focusing on art and nature weirdly enough.
*We play in the renaissance, meaning that humans start to focus on science and philosophy and start to turn away from their sins again while the inquisition gains in power.
*Let me know what would Interest you most about this time period and vampirism so I can study it more deeply

Oh and hunters exist, but I would prefer for a group of vampires for this story.
I appreciate it, but I'm kind of attached to playing my Hunters. I'll just stick with my story for the time being. Maybe we can RP together in the future.

I have a Lasombra vampire idea halfway written up that I would like to give a run. I was picturing a nun that is a member of a convent that has taken control of the place through her Disciplines and Blood Bonding, acting as the puppet master in the background running things from the shadows.

I have a Lasombra vampire idea halfway written up that I would like to give a run. I was picturing a nun that is a member of a convent that has taken control of the place through her Disciplines and Blood Bonding, acting as the puppet master in the background running things from the shadows.
Interesting as the borgias family (ventrue) used to have their tendrils deep in religion at the time. (Their patriarch that's now dead, was the pope)

So could be that a lasombra with their history of theological manipulation also had some fingers in the pie, but there would need to be a story or she would need to be strong (or maybe being a lasombra means that she stayed low-key)

alright then i think im going for a malkavian, this one seems like fun to play as

So could be that a lasombra with their history of theological manipulation also had some fingers in the pie, but there would need to be a story or she would need to be strong (or maybe being a lasombra means that she stayed low-key)
I had planned on going with either 9th or 8th Generation.

I had planned on going with either 9th or 8th Generation.
Agreed, they should be around this generation around this time.

I am just thought of this, but for the story it might be fun if everyone would be sired at the same time at the start of the story.

Would everyone be okay with this? It might be a weird set up, but for the long run it would be more interesting.

So what Generation are you looking for? Is it something you are going to assign by fiat that doesn't come out of Background points?

I had originally planned on going with 10th Generation, but I could move some dots around to get a lower one.

So what Generation are you looking for? Is it something you are going to assign by fiat that doesn't come out of Background points?
I think Gen 8, 9 or 10 is still reasonable for this time. The books state that around 1400-1500 is when the 8th and 9th gen come up. So that should be reasonable.

I will make a character page for everyone that wanted to play:

I think Gen 8, 9 or 10 is still reasonable for this time. The books state that around 1400-1500 is when the 8th and 9th gen come up. So that should be reasonable.

I will make a character page for everyone that wanted to play:
So it sounds like 10th is a little low. I may up that by a level or two. We'll see how the points line up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back