• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire Roleplay

Oh well yeah. I haven't heard from this thread for a long.

Wolfie(or Liam)'s personality: laidback and a little bit of a rebel, he's can sometimes notice small details. He is more or less your typical popular dude. He is 13 years old
Harvey: may seem weak because he's scrawny, but he is pretty strong(he can easily break a young person's back and he is a pretty fast runner), he is sly and will do anything for blood(he never controls himself and "talks" to people often, he will also pretend to not know how to defend himself so he can be underestimated, along with other methods.). While his bites can be painful, his venom is about half as powerful as an adult vampires, meaning you have a 50% of becoming a vampire. If he touches too much garlic or gets too exposed to UV rays, he will die. Harvey was born in the 700's and looks like a 13 year old.

Last edited:
Harvey is pretty ruthless when it comes to victims, but he won't bite little kids or the few people who figure out his secret(Wolfie is one of them) (so he has just a bit of humanity)

Last edited:
I am extremely interested. Question though, would it be possible for me to play a human that got ensnared into the vampire world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back