• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire King and a Hunter Queen

imasmolkitten

Message me if you’re up for it

Looking for someone who can play a male.

Some Rules:

~ Don’t make me the only one trying to lead the roleplay. Be creative and try to make up a lot of plot twists never hesitating to discuss them with me. I already have some in mind :3

~Lit — Adv Lit — Novella

~There’s also something important I wanna add. I’ve had a lot of people who did not properly play their character accordingly to their description. So before starting..PLEASE....Read about his personality carefully and DO NOT in any way try to change it. It is really important to me, hope you understand.

THE PLOT:

We’re living in a world where all kinds of supernatural creatures exist but this one..is mostly about vampires and hunters..

There’s a kingdom bigger and stronger than all the kingdoms that have ever existed. He is the king of this big and beautiful kingdom. Honestly this place was mesmerizing and anyone who entered the town would never want to leave again. His people loved him, respected him and always stood behind his back no matter what. But then something happened. Something that darkened his soul to the point of no return. He became savage, merciless and blood-thirsty. People would shiver hearing his name at any part of the world.

All vampires are known to have a mate and he had one too. They both were the happiest and inseparable and everyone knew it. Mates were to make one feel the true love, protect, love and cherish every single moment with them forever and they only came once in a lifetime. Once one loses a mate they’d have no more chance of finding happiness or love and are doomed to a miserable life.

Unfortunately, once, a tragedy took place on a winter night and no one till now knows know what truly happened that day. They only saw him, their king standing on top of his castle holding his mate tightly before ripping her heart out of her chest. Yes, this was the first time in the vampire history of someone murdering their mate, especially in such a cruel way, chaining themself to an eternity of despair. That’s when everything went downhill for him. Many years passed from the incident and each day darkened his soul more and more if that was even possible at this point...

This woman on the other hand is a vampire hunter from the notorious Pierce family. She’s also made quite a reputation for herself. She was considered to be the strongest among all other vampire hunters and that showed in the endless duels she took part in between hunters, the amount of vampires she got rid of, and never failing a single mission. The funny thing is even she is surprised of how she’s still alive with this attitude of hers. She was reckless, never following the rules properly.

Though she loved her family very much just like every other hunter working for them. She got the same respect she gave them returned and had a great relationship with all of them– well except she could be annoying at times with being all stubborn and not listening to anyone. But that was just...her you know. Pierce’s were there from centuries ago and were always known for being the strongest vampire hunters out there. It was a legacy passed down from generations and she as an only heir of Pierce family had to lead the family soon enough. But anyway..she was not ready to take over now as that was responsibility she could not take just yet and with that she decided to go on another of her dangerous adventures. She has never traveled to that huge kingdom that every sane soul feared to step into. Even her family didn’t allow her to go there but oh well..did I already mention she was too stubborn?

She geared herself up with the necessary stuff and hit the road to see why people feared this place and especially the king so much? One thing she didn’t expect..was to stay there MUCH longer than she has planned..

Walking into the town her eyes widened at the jaw dropping scenery. This place was really beautiful and lively as everyone told it to be. She walked further watching people do different stuff, talk, laugh and have the time of their lives. The place was filled with music and most of the people were dancing around instantly bringing a smile up to her face. But glancing towards the castle which was pretty far from where she stood, it looked dark and cold immediately sending shivers down her spine and the feeling of loneliness and darkness could be clearly felt emanating from the castle even if she was very very far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back