• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

beetleju

More Organized Link: Fandom - The Vampire Diaries - The Next Generation
Make Characters: Fandom - Vampire Diaries - Next Generation - Characters

In this RP we would be seeing the next generation in Mystic Falls, some kids of the of the previous characters and some new kids in the town. We wouldn't be following the storyline directly so we could bring characters back to life and tweak it so their kids are in the RP. The RP would also have a bit of a gossip girl vibe to it, the kids can have backstories, relationships, and previous beef with each other. Would anyone be interested?

Many things have changed in Mystic Falls, but many things have also stayed the exact same. It is still a small town, everyone knows everyone. The group will often fight but always has each others backs. There's drama, partying, and teens who believe they're invincible. For a change this town has been pretty quiet, very few supernatural incidents, but that will soon change and these kids will get to know the old Mystic Falls.

Last edited:
For the parent couples I'm thinking Damon & Elena, Stefan & Caroline, Bonnie & Enzo, Klaus & Haley if they moved back to Mystic Falls, and whatever other couples you guys could come up with

Kinda, put with previous characters alive and having children too lol. Also in Mystic Falls instead of boarding school and not all having powers so there is a bit more drama to it

I'm interested! Definitely have an idea for a character...and the father just might be THE NIKLAUS MIKAELSON

Love that, I think I'd make Damon and Elena's kid and maybe play one of the parents like Caroline or something

I'd like to play Hope if that was available, I mean, she is Klaus's child. Of course, I don't have to be a Tribrid.

Sure! She can still be a Tribrid if you'd like, maybe we can play a little with the Salvatore Boarding School v. Mystic Falls High School rivalry thing too if she still goes to the boarding school!

if there's still room, I know a little about the show and would be interested in a new kid witch character?

I'm sure there's room. And, it would be great for you to come in, you could come to The Salvatore School, and I could teach you some things.

I've watched all of Vampire Diaries, The Originals, as well as a bit of Legacies(Dont got netflix anymo :c ) but I am interested. I have an OC that I kinda wanna use :3

Cool!! What were you thinking for the OC?
I have an OC named Roje Jenkins (I can change the last name if need be), she's a vampire. Short tempered, but really badass and funny. She's kinda the one OC I reuse for any vampire scenario

Users who are viewing this thread

Back