• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

enjoythesilence

✨get lost in the story ✨
Hey!

You can call me by my user or J, which ever you prefer!

About me
I am 23 (24 in a week 🥲) and ask you be 18+ also, even with no NSFW it just makes me more comfortable to write with someone closer to my age!

I write in 3rd person and can put out anywhere from 200+ words at the minimum, I do enjoy lengthier responses and can go up at 1k if I’m really feeling it, so I’d prefer not to partner with someone who would treat the minimum as their max sorry!

I love OOC chat, playlists, edits, tiktoks, memes, everything like that and I will definitely bombard you with them so please feel free to do the same with me!

I also love angst and drama, and slow burns are just 😙👌

I welcome plotting and ideas!
What I’m looking for

Finally!! On to the fun part!

I’ve got a little bit of an idea buzzing around my head and so I am really looking for someone to play Klaus against my female OC and I’m particularly interested in doing a Soulmate AU for this rp!

I am currently watching the Vampire Diaries for the first time ever (where have I been i know, believe me my friends have been telling me since it first started on tv) I am only just starting season 5 and have managed to avoid all major spoilers so far! I want to start this from earlier seasons (doesn’t have to strictly follow canon storyline) anyways so that shouldn’t be an issue! :)

I am more than happy to double, though we don’t have to do soulmate au for your side if it’s not what you have in mind for your ship! I can do any plot you have in mind!

Though I would prefer someone that is happy to at least write it for my side!

I think that’s everything for now! Hopefully this takes someone’s interest! :)

Me!!! I'm currently watching also (like as I write this) and have just started S3 E5, and I reckon I could be pretty comfortable with Klaus' character and doubling if you're down?

Me!!! I'm currently watching also (like as I write this) and have just started S3 E5, and I reckon I could be pretty comfortable with Klaus' character and doubling if you're down?
Ahhh! Yes! Thank you for taking an interest! I’d be happy to double with you! Shoot me a PM we can discuss more! 😊

I know this posting is old, but I'm interested as well if you are still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back