• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
He did! But from what I remembered, he never heard Crane’s actual name.

He will be able to make some guesses with the current conversation, however.

My cat has figured out he can jump on top of my desktop computer.

Unfortunately he has a tendency to turn the power off when I’m writing replies OTL

Lanea ‘not good with pushy women’ Grigori only ever ends up surrounded by the pushiest women possible.

Bahaha, your cat.

Lanea is so adorably awkward I just love him.

Alyx would like to point out she’s bossy not pushy—there’s a difference. (Maksim disagrees) So if they can get away from Georgiana and Lara he will once again be free of pushy women.

D96190A1-ACA9-42C1-A28C-E431ACABB36D.jpeg
he pretends to be innocent but it’s a LIE. Sometimes I think he turns it off on purpose because he’s a little gremlin.

(Unrelated to this rp but Agni, like me, adores cats and he WILL feed all of the neighbourbood strays in the St. George’s rp so I hope Bram and Vlad like having like twenty cat in their yard at any given time)

Alyx gets a pass because she’s only bossy in a mom kind of way. Which is funny because Lanea is older than her. But he kind of likes having somebody fuss to be honest so he’s ok

What a precious little gremlin, though!

I LOVE cats, buts I’m so allergic to them, haha. Vlad likes cats but is also allergic to them, ahaha. The HSA is going to come for them for sure 😂

Alyx is the ultimate big sister and she will mom EVERYONE regardless of age. Also I have this mental image of Lanea trying to be like, “no, she’s actually secretly kind but listen to me. do NOT at anytime EVER. threaten her people or she will eff you up” and then Rose going and doing exactly that

WHAT A HANDSOME KITTY

lara has some mom energy but her sons died a decade+ ago so she is a bit rusty :C

i was going to have lara insist they stay the night at her place- anyone who saw them come might be suspicious that she has visitors, but its more suspicious if they leave immediately because then they definitely /arent/ folks on military leave visiting a friend in the city. plus the crane boys died of sickness/fever so i think she would feel better if she knew lanea was safely out of the woods

BUT i am also not opposed to them getting a move on to their new digs and/or skipping ahead

WOW JONES way to make everyone DEAD

xD but serious tho

I’m good with whatever. Alyx will be convince to stay with the grumpy lady if she is promised it’s for Lanea’s sake

I should have made a flowchart of who knows what, ahahaha

I can't keep track of what Astrid knows versus what Alyx knows Dx

🤣 i cant even keep track of the characters themselves, much less what they know so

okay i rewrote that several times because i was like 'wait dont get too far ahead in the convo, let other people respond' and also i wasnt sure how much gigi knows and how much other characters know and i was trying to recall various things that were alluded to and/or established and then apply them through the lens of 'what would gigis impression of these things be' anyways i can def edit if need be

also how dare you hoard this information to yourself, please telepathically upload this notebook to my brain

My favorite thing about this is that Alyx was actually starting to think maybe she had been too harsh on Georgiana but THEN Gigi went and told secrets about people she cares about to someone she does not trust, ahaha

Alyx and Maksim were being SO VAGUE but everyone else ruined their attempts, lol

Also Alyx has no idea why Lara thinks Cyn's and Finn's (Miko why do their names rhyme) marriage is "disgusting" but HOW DARE SHE

Maksim is trying to put out fires and failing. You can see why he's the political one and she isn't

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I realized it like five minutes after writing Cyn’s intro and by then it was too late to change so I just went all in.

people specifically call them Finnegan and Hyacinth when they’re in the same room to avoid confusion lol

I've been writing out Rose and Lanea's backstory for a while in little vignettes on tumblr and every time I actually get to go into Rose's normal perspective on things i'm just like 'bro! get therapy!' because this man has so many issues.

Rose stresses me out 😂

Also I feel like Alyx is going to be fighting Gigi so hard over who gets to tell the story of what happened, haha. Just assume she is continuously interjecting with what “really” happened.

Also I just realized:

is this the first time Alyx called Georgiana by her actual first name besides just “princess” 😂

Hahaha. The shock of Gigi's audacity caused her to lose the calculated distance between them. Love it.

Rose stresses everyone out including his siblings and Lanea. The first time he met Lanea he went back home all beat up and Camellia and Finn were like WHAT HAPPENED and he was like 'i got attacked by a vampire but it's fine. Everything's cool. Anyways can I exclusively do infiltration stuff in this specific location from now on. No reason or anything I promise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back