• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
Miko how can you say such things and not provide a link to said tumblr I WISH TO CONSUME THE CONTENT

hjgkgkg ok!!

There’s only 3 so far and most of them are just Rose being off his rocker lol.

I sat on my yoga mat and read all of those instead of getting ready so if I’m late for my office hours I’m blaming you

can I just say how hilarious it is to see Finn described positively, we’re so mean to him all the time

My favorite part is that Finn is currently equal to Gigi in Alyx’s book (based entirely on the little she knows about his politicking and scheming) and I have a feeling that when they finally meet, Alyx will nod wisely and be like, “exactly like the princess” while Georgiana fumes

how very dare you

Also is lanea asking about a specific event or is it more of a general question ?

Fkgkglg I’m glad you guys enjoyed them

I am always mean to Finn and he sometimes deserves it but Rose likes him so!

Lanea was just asking about everything that happened so far. He’s in the dark.

Alyx, climbing over Gigi during her explanation: "AND THEN SHE DRAGGED ME OUT OF A PERFECTLY GOOD AIRSHIP"

Also I was late for my office hours so consider yourself blamed (the only people who come to my office hours are my lab assistants and I really just show up early so I have thirty minutes to gather my thoughts before they come in and rant about whatever, haha)

SORRY I guess my writing is just too interesting :P

alyx and Gigi fighting over who gets to tell the story is very funny and I love it

I’m just sitting here waiting for the next installment I want to see how they join forces GIVE IT TO ME

right how dare you lure me in with enemies-to-lovers but only have the enemies

also i feel like this trope usually goes in the 'oh no he's hot'/'hope this doesnt awaken anything in me' direction, big shoutout to Rose for going in the 'yissss he's hot'/'hope this awakens something in him' direction instead, what a gem

also idk if we have ever specified Cyn's role in the military but i was envisioning that pretty much any universities/colleges/research institutes that receive govt funding are considered to be part of Allaria's fourth military division that i havent named but is pretty much 'research & development/engineering'

this is usually just so that the military/govt gets first crack at any cool new inventions, but because of the war, people like Cyn are more involved and have been given military liasons/assignments/whatnot

does that seem reasonable or did you have something more specific in mind for Cyn's military involvement?

also would Leo's parentage/history been public knowledge in Allaria (at least to nobles?)

Yeah that was what I was thinking.
Cyn is a private worker for the Bicksley company but he also would be probably enlisted as a researcher for the more public projects that aren’t funded directly by his employer.

Leo’s parentage was made known after the Disaster that happened that resulted in his dad deciding to disown him because he wasn’t worth the trouble. Beforehand it was a vague hand wavy ‘he was adopted’ thing but the PR nightmare resulted in his father revealing that he was a kid from the slums and he tried to raise him right and give him a chance at life but his efforts were in vain etc etc etc to help save his own public image.

(I can talk about the Disaster over pm if you want because Gigi would have undoubtedly heard about it, but it would also be nice to keep the surprise :))

yessssss give me the Forbidden Knowledge

I though he was biologically Vesper's son and was given up to an orphanage/institution because he was a bastard?

Ok it’s been so long I honestly cannot remember BUT that sounds better than what I had planned so. In that case I think they would have either tried to keep it a secret that he was a biological son, or tried to otherwise distance themselves by being like ‘oh well it was already too late by the time we adopted him, he was already infected with Commoner’ or whatever the hell.

I will give you the forbidden knowledge as soon as I get to my computer.

I have been sitting on this revelation for like an entire year lmao.

NO, RUDE

I want the forbidden knowledge 😂😂

no I love it keep it from me

Alyx is going to be so upset/horrified/mad that Georgiana knew and she didn’t

ALSO

If Alyx learns this from Georgiana she is going to be PISSED

Georgiana just keeps telling her world-shattering things and she DOESN'T LIKE IT

Leo does NOT want Alyx to know about this at all so HE will be extremely pissed if she finds out from somebody else.

sorry lanea i didnt answer your question at all

also dont worry alyx, we wont tell you anything

I apologize for the length of that post but I was clearly having too much fun telling Lanea What Happened. Feel free to add your own interjections or What Actually Happened as you see fit.

Also ALYX might not want to know, but REY wants to know so gimme gimme

All in due time, all in due time. -nods wisely-

I love Alyx and Maksim’s bickering so much.

When they aren't mad at each other, Alyx and Maksim are an old married couple

Astrid is going to be SO CONFUSED because isn't this the guy that Alyx hates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back