• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valiance OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
For those just outside the clearing, you will have heard the sound of the hut collapsing and will perhaps want to comment on it in your next posts!

Epiphany Epiphany and Archon Archon : Where are your characters in relation to the rest of the characters?

On a side note, are people happy having fun playing out the present combat a bit further? Or shall we wind down towards finishing the battle off?
Probably not in the immediate vicinity, but certainly close enough to hear the vague sounds of combat.

MToki MToki for reference, please note that Grey is a wolf-dog, so he's a big bigger than a regular pup. Adult male Wolf Dog hybrids are generally 26 - 33 inches at the shoulders. So, I'm not entirely sure how Jorg would react to Grey's arrival, which is why I had Grey step back a bit from him.

Just letting all you chaps and chapettes know that I'm aiming to post again either tomorrow or Sunday! So it may be a good idea to get posts up so that you don't get left behind :)

Sorry if I didn't post as much! My pc broke and I have to get a replacement for it. I just wrote my post at an internet cafe so sorry if it seems low quality. ;-;

Would anyone still like to do this RP? I'm thinking we can go on without SkyGinge SkyGinge , seeing as he/she isn't responding and probably won't be coming back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back