• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

He frowned some but nodded and lay back again. “You weren’t too harsh on her were you? She is good to me modir.” He promised her.

Carmen frowned some shaking her head. “I’ll get a vodka lemonade.” She sighed some, leaning forward and looked at her seriously. “I don’t think you understand. It might not be pressing to you. But to his brotherS.... the longer you keep this quiet the worse the outcome will be. And if they find out before Ivar. He will look like a fool. You wouldn’t want that would you?” She threatened.

Max frowned more as she started on Carmen's drink and sighed heavily "No I wouldn't..." she mumbled before slipping the vile of liquid in while she looked away "Do you ever miss the dancing?" She asked as she handed her the drink

Aslaug sighed heavily shaking her head some "She should have told us about how bad off you were. She does not know how to care for you properly Ivar."

She snorted some. “Stupid question. Of course not. Dancing for strangers to hopefully tip me? I don’t think so.” She muttered. “With Ubbe I have stability and someone who will stay by me no matter what.” She told her, downing the drink and leaned back some. “Any trouble with any foreign families trying to get a foothold in the club?” She asked her.

“and she is learning. But she will one day be my wife hopefully and I don’t want her treating me like her child. But like her husband. I’m not entirely useless.” He muttered, wincing as something pulled in his chest the more forceful he was being, just laying back and closing his eyes. “If anyone should be spoken to about this, it’s Sigurd.” He spat, falling asleep again after that.

Max gave a small nod as she watched her down the drink "You have a point there." She murmured and sighed softly. She frowned at the mention of foreign and shook her head some "Nothing more than the usuals who are by no means tied to something bigger." She explained

Ubbe chuckled quietly before straightening up when his mother shot him a knowing glare "He will be okay modir, but he does have a point."

Carmen just nodded to her and sighed a little, shaking her head. “Alright. Everything looks good here. I’m gonna head home. Be patient with Aslaug. She will come around.” Sheslurred to her, making it almost to the door before the room was spinning and she passed out, Sigurd appearing from a corner and lifting her up. ‘You did good.’ He told max, taking carmen out of there.

Sigurd spent the rest of the night going through with his plan and eventually dropped carmen off at her own front door when she was finally coming around again, waiting in the shadows til Ubbe answered the doorbell then left them to it. He’d speak to his brother tomorrow.

Max gave a small nod and frowned when she saw Sigurd take her out of the club. She took a deep breath before finishing out her night. She made her way to the hospital and smiled softly when she got into the room seeing Ivar was the only one in there.

Ubbe frowned when he heard a knock late at night on his front door. He had been freaking out for the past two hours not abke to get a hole of Carmen at all. She should have been home by now. He opened the door and let out a sigh of relief pulling Carmen into his arms "Where have you been?!"

She frowned slurring all her words and barely able to stand straight. “I dunno.... Sigurd said... I was drunk” she managed to get out to him, stumbling up the stairs with his help.

Ivar looked over exhausted and frowned, “you have to get her out of here.” He muttered, reaching for max desperately

Max frowned softly at him and took his hand as she sat next to him "Who Ivar? Your mother?" She asked quietly before she kissed his cheek gently

Ubbe raised an eyebrow but chuckled quietly "Had one too many at the clubs?" He murmured before taking her up to bed. It wasn't like Carmen to get this drunk but he was guessing she was having a nice time and lost track of her drinks.

She frowned not remembering. “I think.... that’s what Sigurd said.” She told him, passing out soon as he had her in bed.

he frowned shaking his head. “No. Her.” He muttered, pointing at the door seeing Freydis coming in. “Go. I do not want her here.” He told max looking at her freaking out.

Ubbe chuckled quietly and got her tucked in before he went to lock up the house and get to bed with her.

Max looked towards the door and frowned seeing the small blonde woman at the door "Who are you?" She asked glaring at her a bit before getting up and walking towards her

She smiled and walked past her, “my name is Freydis. You must be this max im hearing about. That’s not a very Nordic name is it... Maxine.” She smiled sickly sweet.

Carmen slept through til late morning and woke up feeling awful, making it downstairs to see Ubbe at his desk. “How did I get home?” She frowned some.

Max frowned and moved quickly so that she was not near Ivar "Not sure why it should matter. You are not welcomed here and I suggest you leave. Thats my only warning." She said darkly to her.

Ubbe frowned softly and handed her some water and aspirin "I'm not sure,I think Sigurd dropped you off." He mumbled kissing her forehead gently "Do you not remember anything from last night?"

She shook her head and took it, sitting down. “I remember getting to the club. And talking to max and having my first drink. Then I must have kept going.” She mumbled frowning some and held her arms around his waist. “You doing some work?” She asked him quietly, “I have an appointment to get my nails done. Then I’m going to lunch with Torvi and the girls.”

Ivar frowned when she finally left and he reached for max exhaustedly. “Lots of badly broken ribs. They set them with surgery.” He told her quietly “You can stay if you like.” He mumbled, just wanting her close

Max relaxed as she left and turned her attention back to Ivar giving a small sigh "I won't be leaving your side tonight." She said softly giving him a quick kiss "If she comes back tell me."

Ubbe gave a small nod and sipped his coffee some "Yeah I got a few things to handle at the ship yard. We got a gun shipment coming in." He murmured giving a small smile "Well have fun and tell Torvi I say hello."

She nodded "Does this mean that you're slowly taking your jobs back?" She asked him quietly, sitting on his lap once he sat down, resting her head against his shoulder, "Did you use my shower gel?" She smiled some.

Ivar just nodded and held her hand tightly, finally able to relax now that Max was there with him, starting to drift off to sleep, not waking up until mid morning.

Max came into the room that morninf after having had some breakfast in the cafeteria "Good morning handsome." She said softly to him kissing his forehead gently "How are you feeling?"

Ubbe wrapped an arm around her as she sat on his lap and gave a nod "I am, but I would like for you to continue with the clubs. They've gotten quite an increase of money since you took over." He murmured kissing her temple gently and smirking a bit "I ran out of mine, is it a problem if I used yours?"

He frowned some watching her. “Im tired.” He grumbled a little, pulling her to sit next to him. “How was work last night?” He asked her quietly, playing with her hand

She smiled a little and looked over at him. “You haven’t run out baby... yours is next to the bath. Cause I was using it.” She giggled then groaned as it hurt her head still. “I’m gonna go get ready. I’ll be home this afternoon.” She promised, pecking his cheek.

Max moved to sit on the edge of the bed and gave a smalk frown when he mentioned work. All she could think about was her conversation with Carmen "It was alrighf, a little slow actually."

Ubbe rolled his eyes and chuckled quietly "Of course you were." He murmured before giving her a quick kiss "Be careful beautiful. Text me when you get there." He murmured before walkong her to the door and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye

He just nodded and pulled her to lay with him better. “Thank you for getting rid of her last night.” He murmured. “She just showed up. And was saying she was gonna be there.” He frowned.

Carmen got herself ready, heading out after saying goodbye to Ubbe, still kind of nursing a headache but not doing too badly.

Sigurd knocked on their front door an hour later frowning some. “Ubbe. We need to talk.” He told him quietly.

Max frowned softly and kissed his cheek gently "I promise I will handle her Ivar. She will not hurt you." She murmured before giving a small sigh "Can you tell me about her? I need to know fully who she is Ivar." She said gently

Ubbe frowned when he opened the door to see his second youngest brother standing on his front porch "What is it Sigurd?" He asked letting him inside

He scoffed a little then immediately regretted that, wincing badly before relaxing. “She was my girlfriend. For three years I was with her but she used me. I was her bank account not her lover.... and once it was clear that my father wasn’t getting better and we all made sure we spent time with him. Her only concern was that I wasn’t taking care of her.” He muttered.

He frowned and walked over to their TV set up. “You should sit down. I was sorting out security at the club.” He told him. “Came across this on one of the tapes.” He told him, putting the dvd into the player and pressed start, showing a video of some guy balls deep in a girl. It wasn’t clear who to begin with but then she turned her head and it was obvious that it was carmen. “That’s from last night”

Max frowned as she listened to him and gave a heavy sigh before making him look at her "I promise you Ivar, I love you for you. Not for your name, not for your money. I hope you know that." She said softly before kissing him gently "Ivar...I need to tell you something about family.." she whispered before Aslaug barged in.

Ubbe sat down and raised an eyebrow at him "What is this shit Sigurd?" He asked and frowned more taking a deep breath when he saw Carmen's face "Stop it now!" He shouted shaking his head a bit "Get out."

Sigurd frowned shaking his head. “She’s sleeping around. This just happens to be the first time it’s on camera. Ubbe you cannot marry her. It’s becoming very clear that she wants the business and the money. Just another MARGRETHE.” He muttered.

Ivar smiled tiredly. “I know.... good morning mother. You know you didn’t have to come in today.” He smiled at her a little. “Max will take me home. We’ll be resting. Probably on the couch. Watching movies.” He smiled tiredly.

Ubbe took a deep breath and shook his head some seething with anger "I said....GET OUT!" he yelled standing up and turning off the television.

Aslaug took a deep breath and gave a small nod "I know, but I wanted to see you and make sure you were okay. Also to bring your coat, it was left at my house." She mumbled glaring at Max a bit

Sigurd just raised his hands in defence and left the house, taking off out of there.

Carmen got home a few hours later, walking into the kitchen and setting a bag of groceries on the side. “Ubbe! I brought food. I thought I’d cook tonight. Gonna do some beef pasta.” She called until she saw him walk into the kitchen and frowned at the look on his face. “What’s wrong?” She asked quietly, stepping over. “You look white as a sheet again, you feeling okay?”

Ivar smiled some “thanks mother... I’m doing good. I have my girlfriend here. She kicked Freydis out for me last night. Still don’t know how she found out.” He muttered. “Probably Sigurd.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back