• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Ubbe came out of their restroom and frowned seeing how good she looked "Why so dressed up?" He asked wrapping his arms around her fron behind "You're making it hard to keep my self from ravishing you." He muttered quietly to her

Max layed with him until it was time to go and rolled her eyes when he pointed out his favorite dress "Ivar, that one is a bit short and its freezing outside." She murmured before she rumagged through her bag smiling softly "This will do." She said softly before she went to get ready

She smiled. “I got to look good for my boyfriend. Bjorn will be so happy.” She teased him, leaning back into him some. “You ready?” She asked him, pecking his cheek.

Ivar got up when she came down, grumbling a little that she hadn’t worn what he picked but soon quieted down and left to get to his mothers with her.

Max smiled softly and grabbed her coat making her way out with him "I've got extra painkillers if you need them okay?" She murmured as they got in the car kissing his cheek gently. She frowned as he grumbled about her outfit and shook her head some. She didn't want to admit to him though that she didn't want to wear something so revealing around Sigurd, he always made disgusting remarks to her to get under Ivar's skin.

Ubbe tensed and rolled his eyes some "Oh shush, lets go." He mumbled before taking her hand and going down to the car

She smiled and let him drive, kissing his cheek while she leaned back, relaxed the whole way until they pulled up to the drive right behind Ivars driver. “Oh for gods sakes.... you didn’t tell me he’d be here. As long as his whore isn’t here.” She muttered, shaking her head and just groaned as she watched max get out the car. “You owe me dinner and a movie for this.” She told him.

Ivar just nodded, pulling her in close on the drive, rubbing at his chest again and just watched out the window quietly, getting out once they arrived and took her inside, barely noticing Ubbe pulling up to park behind them.

Ubbe drove in comfortable silence with her and sighed heavily as he pulled in behind Ivar "I'm sorry, I didn't know if he would actually make it. He's been in a lot of pain lately per Hvitserk." He murmured taking her hand and heading inside

Max stepped out with him and smiled softly as they got to the house. She waved at Hvitserk and hugged him as well when he came by to greet them. She helped Ivar to sit down and sighed softly as he grumbled "Would you like something to drink?"

He nodded. “Whiskey. Please.” He mumbled, squeezing her hand gently as she walked away and just leaned back, rubbing at his chest again and frowned some, only looking up when Hvitserk came to sit by him. “Brother.” He greeted quietly “Where is Modir?” He asked him

She smiled and kissed his cheek. “Then be gentle with him. And nice. Nice would be good to- Bjorn!” She called happily as they stepped into the house and she opened her arms as the oldest Lothbrok son strode over and spun her around. “I swear you’ve gotten taller since I saw you last.” She giggled.

Bjorn walked straight to Carmen as she came in and spun her around happily. He laughed some and shook his head "Maybe it is you who is getting shorter." He teased before hugging Ubbe "Come come! You must meet out littlest one!" He said happily while he took them to see his wife and children.

Hvitserk sat with him and raised an eyebrow when he noticed him rubbing his chest "She is in the kitchen, is your chest alright?" He asked quietly

She smiled wide and followed him, leaving Ubbe to go speak to Sigurd about something. “How have you and the family been?” She asked him.

He frowned and just grunted in pain. “I feel as if ... as if my ribs are all caving in.” He muttered, closing his eyes and trying to relax as much as he could, waving Hvitserk away, just wanting to be alone or with max

Bjorn shrugged some as he watched the children play "So far so good, the mediterranean has been good to us." He murmured before picking up his son as he ran towards him "Do you and Ubbe plan for children soon?"

Max came back to Ivar and frowned a bit "Hi handsome, are you okay?" She asked quietly noticing how his breathing had started to change a bit

She smiled and shrugged. “It’s on the list.” She told him quietly. “Things have been slow since the trip to Croatia though.” She told him. “At least for Ubbe. I just can’t wait til he takes his jobs back. “ she smiled. She was sure that of all the people in the family, Ubbe had told Bjorn about their predicament but she also knew it wasn’t her place to say in case he hadn’t. She leaned back into him once he came over again, tilting her head to look up at him. “Your ears burning?”

He frowned some and just shook his head, pulling himself up onto his crutch and took himself carefully out to the kitchen to see his mother, only making it a couple steps in, seeing floki was also in there, before losing the strength he had to hold himself up and he collapsed, just laying there trying to remember how to breathe without it feeling like he was being stabbed.

Last edited:
Ubbe came over to her once he was done talking with Sigurd and quickly wrapped his arms around her from behind "I have no idea what you are talking about." He said with a small laugh before kissong her cheek gently and swaying with her jusr watching his niece and nephew a bit "Just think...so enough we will have a baby of our own."

Max placed his drink down and went to find a place to sit until she heard a loud thud. She turned around and went wide eyed seeing Ivar there motionless "Ivar!" She yelled while rushing to his side getting him to turn over "Ivar?! Ivar look at me darling!" She said frantically trying to get him to focus "Come on, breathe with me." She said before taking deep breaths trying to get him to match her

Carmen was talking with the two eldest until she heard max yelling and she turned to look across to the lounge, smacking Ubbe’s arm to get his attention. “Ubbe! He’s on the floor!” She called to him quickly, “Ivars on the floor.” She muttered, following him back inside.

He grunted in pain, hearing her voice for the first few seconds and then his mothers panicked yelling before he blacked out, his breathing getting worse and worse

Ubbe stood with her chatting happily with Bjorn before he turned his attention to the yelling and went wide eyed "Shit.." he muttered before rushing in to try and help

Max slapped his face gently when she noticed him starting to fade "Ivar!" She said taking a deep breath starting to do mouth to mouth when she noticed his breathing stop and Aslaug called the ambulance

carmen took the kids with bjorns wife and moved them further out into the garden so they couldn’t see anything, staying out there with her and Lagertha as well to stay well out of the way.

Aslaug stayed close, trying to help as much as possible but once they arrived and took him down to the hospital she sat down shaking. “What happened?!” She questioned max, glaring at her.

Max looked at her worriedly as Ivar they hauled Ivar off "His legs have been killing him the past few months, he has been doing his physio but he keeps rubbing his chest. I keep asking him about it but you know how Ivar is." She explained wiping her eyes a bit

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh helping where he could before he went outside to Carmen pulling her close to him "They're taking him to the hospital, not sure whats going on fully." He said quietly

Carmen frowned and held him close, nodding a little. “You should stay with your mother this evening. I’ve got work to do anyway so I wouldn’t be at home.” She told him quietly.

She shook her head. “Anytime that he is in that much pain! You come directly to me if he will not accept help. Do you understand me?!” She spat at her. “How dare you waltz into this family assuming you know what is best for a man you barely know!” She snapped again and walked away.

Max looked at her wide eyed but said nothing and took a deep breath shaking her head a bit. She gathered their things and quickly went to Ivar's driver "We need to go to the hospital asap."

Ubbe gave a small nod and frowned hearing her screaming at Max shaking his head some "She needs to calm down.." he muttered keeping his arms tight around her

Carmen frowned and kissed his cheek. “Hvitserk will go down to the hospital. Stay with your mom okay?” She murmured, frowning as she saw Sigurd slip out the front door being very quiet.

Aslaug shook her head, looking over at her second eldest. “I don’t want her there with him. She should have picked up on this sooner!” She snapped, grabbing her things and eventually followed Ubbe out to her car to go down and see her baby.

Ubbe gave a small nod and sighed heavily going to his mother "Modir, calm down...she did what Ivar would have wanted, if you go there hysterical you know he will get upset.." he told her softly before taking her out to the car

Max rushed into the hospital once they arrived and asked for Ivar's room frowning when they explained he was in surgery at the moment .

Sigurd arrived shortly after her and smirked. “Max.... while you wait... I have a job for you.” He told her, “and you’re going to do it. Or I’m going to tell my mother you have been sleeping with me and are only in for his money.” He told her.

Aslaug shook her head. “I am terrifiedthat she is going to be another Freydis.” She told him. “She does not yet truly know Ivar and she should have come to one of you or to me when it got bad.” She told him

Max frowned as she heard Sigurd's voice and glared at him "What the hell do you want Sigurd?" She spat shaking her head at him

Ubbe sighed heavily and started to drive "We all worry that, but we will just have to see. She is learning, she will know now to let us know." He murmured

He smiled at her. “You’re gonna go to work tonight. You’re gonna see carmen and you’re gonna put this in her drink.... leave the rest up to me. I will get this family back on track no matter the cost.” He spat at her, passing her the small bottle and nudged her towards the exit.

Ivar was waking up a couple hours later groaning in pain and looking around the room seeing just Hvitserk Ubbe and his mother there. “Where is she?” He asked weakly.

Max frowned more and shook her head as she looked at the vile "No I will not spike her damn drink." She spat but frowned when he threatened Ivar's life "Fine.." she spat before he pushed her out

Ubbe frowned softly as he woke up and immediately asked for the girl completely ignoring his mother "She is working at the moment. We told her to go in to take her mind off this, I will make sure to let her know you have woken up." He explained saying exactly what Sigurd had told him

He frowned and looked over at his mother after that. “What happened?” He asked her, reaching for her hand without max there needing some kind of love.

Carmen was working a couple of the clubs to check up on them, eventually making her way to Freya and walked in, finding max behind the bar, going over to talk to her. “They kick you out the hospital?” She asked her, sitting opposite her. “Max you have got to tell him who your family is.... if it’s that important to him then it’s best to finish things now than to wait. If it isn’t he won’t care.... but you’re going to tell him or I am.” She warned her, frowning some.

Aslaug immediately took her son's hand and smiled softly before she gave a heavy sigh "Your ribs did not set properly from the last time they were broken. They had to do a surgery to set them correctly. The doctors have said you should be able to go home tomorrow if you have no complications today." She explained sweetly to him

Max frowned softly as Carmej came over to her and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah...Aslaug didn't want me there and I wasn't going to cause a scene." She muttered while she wiped down the bar. She tensed at the mention of her family and shook her head a bit "I am not in contact with them and nor do I wish to be. For all I care they are strangers to me as of now. I will tell him, but it is not a pressing matter at the moment."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back