• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Max smiled softly as she layed in his amazingly comfortable king sized bed and cuddled up close to him "Goodnight my handsome Viking." She whispered before she started to nod off to sleep

Hvitserk gave a small nod and sighed heavily "We will be back in the morning okay? I will make sure he gets taken care of Carmen." He said quietly before he left with his mother

Carmen slept through with no more alarms and only woke up when she felt someone tugging on her arm, opening her eyes to see Ubbe trying to pull her closer. “Hey.... how you feeling sweetheart?” She asked him worriedly.

Ivar woke up relaxed for once, pulling max in close to him and kissed her temple. He knew now how much he really cared about her and he wanted her as his fully.

Ubbe woke up a bit disoriented that morning and frowned a bit. He looked ober and saw Carmen tugging on her hand gently to try and wake her up "Carmen..." he muttered thankful when she finally woke up.

Max cuddled in close to him and grumbled some before she woke up "Good morning." She said softly as she looked up at him "How did you sleep?"

She frowned some, getting the bed lifted so he was sat up more and moved to lay with him, holding onto him. “I’m right here honey.” She murmured. “How you feeling?” She asked him worriedly. “You stopped breathing again.” She told him, smoothing his hair back.

Ivar smiled tiredly. “Who said I was finished sleeping?” He asked her quietly, kissing her forehead and held onto her tightly. “I want you to stop working at the club.” He told her.

Max frowned softly at his request and shook her head some "Ivar I can't quit my job, its the only source of income that I have." she murmured before looking at him dead in the eye "I can talk with them though, be just a dancer officially." she said softly stroking his good cheek gently hoping he would understand.

Ubbe frowned as he listened to her and gave a deep heavy sigh "I'm so sorry that I have ruined our holiday." he said quietly before running a hand over his face "I feel like shit, my chest hurts the worst but my whole body aches." he mumbled

He frowned and made her look at him. “And why do you think money is a problem?” He asked her. “I’m saying quit your job. You need to quit your job.” He told her seriously.

She shook her head. “No baby. You just relax okay? You haven’t ruined anything. Hvitserk and your mother are in the hotel tonight but once they let us leave. You and me are staying a few nights still so we can keep you resting until you can go back to Norway.

Max frowned more and pulled away from him "Why? Give me a good reason as to why I need to quit my job. Ivar I get that money isn't an issue for you and if I am dating you it won't be but what happens if say this doesn't work? I would have nothing and would havw to find a job quick so that I'm not kicked out of my home. I'm sorry Ivar but I cannot just quit my job."

Ubbe grunted and gave a small nod sighing heavily "I just wanted to be at the beach with you right now." He muttered

He frowned shaking his head, "Alright. Who's the manager? Of the club?" He asked her. "I'm not playing games right now Max what's his name?" He questioned her.

Carmen smiled and kissed his cheek, "We have a beach at home." She smiled. The beaches in Kattegat were much more gray and cold than the beaches in Croatia though and she knew it. "We can get to the beach once we get you out of here... Just keep resting for me alright?" She murmured, cuddling in close to him as much as she could

Max frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "His name is Herin..." she mumbled giving a heavy sigh "He is a nice man Ivar, please do not hurt him."

Ubbe sighed heavily and held her close to him "I love you so much Carmen." He whispered cuddling up close to her

She smiled and kissed his cheek, "Mmm... I love you too... Even when you're driving me crazy... No sex on the beach for this trip." She pouted at him some.

He nodded and frowned, "I wasn't going to hurt him..... But I'm sure we can find him another job at another club.... and you can have his job.." He told her, "I didn't mean that you can't have a job.... But if my mother is going to accept this... You cannot be dancing anymore." He told her.

Max frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "Ivar...I don't think I could do very well as a manager." She said quietly before getting up "But if it means that your mother will be okay with us, then I guess its what I need to do." She whispered

Ubbe pouted as well and sighed heavily "And how long am I on a no sex ban?" He asked quietly

"Probably a couple weeks papí." She murmured, rubbing his chest gently, "Hvitserk is going to want to talk to you about work." She warned him, taking his hand and just fiddled with his fingers, smiling when he squished his forehead to hers, "Hey, I didn't ask him to but when I suggested I take on more of the workload he got real defensive." She pointed out, pecking his lips.

Ivar frowned, pulling her back down to him and kissed her cheek, "Don't be so ridiculous. You know the club yes? You know the scene? You'll do fine.... If you are insisting that you work which by the way, I think is stupid, then as a girlfriend of a Ragnarsson... you should be in charge." He told her

Max smiled happily and moved to straddle his lap carefully and kissed him gently "You are something else Ivar." She whispered kissing him again but this time a bit deeper

Ubbe groaned and pressed his forehead to hers giving a heavy sigh "I don't want to talk about work, they can fuck off if they speak any further about you how upset they are about you being here." He muttered

He smiled, "Mmm... You seem to enjoy it." He chuckled, kissing her back until he felt her hand go to his sweatpants and he pulled away, "Don't get out of bed just yet. back t sleep just for half an hour." He told her, kissing her cheek

Carmen frowned some, "I don't really mind Ubbe, I just want you to be okay ad to be less stressed... So whatever works to help with that works for me..." She murmured, drifting off for a quick nap while they waited for Hvitserk and Aslaug to get there

Max smirked softly and gave a small nod "I do.." she murmured letting her hand slide down to his sweats but frowned softly as he moved her hand. She gave a small nod and sighed softly moving off of him to lay down again.

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly giving her a quick kiss letting her sleep against him while he turned on the TV letting it stay quiet as he lay there with her

Aslaug was in there first and sighed a little in relief seeing he was awake this time. “Here. I brought you some underwear. How are you feeling sweetheart? You shouldn’t scare us like that.”

Ivar pulled her in close and kissed her head. “I love you.” He murmured softly to her, burying his face into her hair while he held her close.

Ubbe saw his mother and gave a small smile before giving a heavy sigh "Its not like I did it on purpose." He murmured before thanking her to for underwear

Max moved away from him so she could look at him to make he was serious about what he just said to her. She smiled so wide that her face was starting to hurt before she said "I love you too."

She smiled some. “Your brother is talking to some doctor apparently in charge of your care then we will be out of your hair tonight... Despite what your brothers may think, you have an amazing woman by your side Ubbe. I can’t wait for you both to hurry up and get some babies in her.” She smiled

Ivar grumbled when she pulled away and just watched her confused. “What?” He muttered, smiling at her reaction and just held her to him. “Mmm you’re a little crazy you know that? I think it’s a good thing. You need it to survive being my girlfriend.” He teased her.

Ubbe gave a small nod and smiled when she talked about Carmen "Yeah she is a very good woman..." he murmured but frowned at the mention of children shaking his head some "We'll try..." he muttered before givinf a heavy sigh

Max laughed lightly and gave a small nod "Everyone is a little crazy, without it we would just be boring." She murmured softly while tracing his chest tattoos lightly "These are very interesting tattoos. I've never seen designs like them before."

He raised an eyebrow. “Are you even from Norway then?” He asked her quietly, playing with her hair a little. “They’re traditional Norse tattoos.” He told her, wincing as his painkillers were wearing off from last night and his whole body was getting sore.

She frowned some. “Bjorn is going home to take care of your side of business for now.Once you both get back I’m sure you boys will work it out. You and Ivar should have a long talk though. Work things out between you two.” She told him, smiling as Carmen snores loudly for a few moments then settled again

Max gave a small laugh shaking her head some "I only moved here as a teenager after my mother passed." She said quietly to him frowning softly as he winced "Do you need your pain killers?"

Ubbe frowned a bit more at the mention of Ivar and gave a small nod "Yeah I will need to speak with him.." he muttered giving a heavy sigh

He nodded, rubbing at his thigh a little and closed his eyes. “Where did you live before then?” He asked curiously.

carmen woke up an hour later to an empty room except for Ubbe in the chair instead of the bed, frowning some. “Did I take up too much room?” She asked him quietly, rubbing her face. “Sorry... your mom and Hvitserk leave yet?”

Max sighed softly and bit her lip some "America, my mother wanted to be as far away from her family as she could." She murmured to him

Ubbe shook his head softly and smiled a bit "No, doctor's came in and said it would be best if I moved just a little." He murmured before turning down the TV "They left about an hour ago."

-3 months-
Carmen walked in the front door, grumbling in Spanish and dumped her bag and shoes before plopping onto the couch next to Ubbe, laying her feet in his lap. “When do you want your job back?” She muttered, frowning some. “Cause I don’t think I was built for all this mob shit. I love the club scene. I hate the guns and the ships.” She muttered tiredly.

Ivar was aching worse than he had in a long time and had been for the past week but they were at his home at least and he’d had his physio come to see him and now he was just waiting for max to come home, managing to make his way to the kitchen to get a drink but he was shaking so bad on his crutches that he only got as far as the fridge before collapsing on the floor and yelling out in pain right as the front door opened

Ubbe looked over as he saw Carmen come in and gave a small laugh before he started to massage her feet when she propped them up "Well I told you that you could move to just the clubs." He said before smiling at her. Things had been getting a bit better as of late, his brothers had given up for the most part on pushing Carmen on. She was holding her own well and it made him so proud. He was itching to get back though, he missed working and getting their shit handled now after this break.

Max walked into Ivar's apartment after a long shift at the club and frowned hearing him yell out in pain. She rushed to the kitchen and gasped lightly seeing him on the floor "Ivar! Are you okay?" She asked worriedly helping him up and into a chair at the small dining table he had. She had been staying over most nights at his place as of late but these recent weeks had been hard on Ivar and it was worrying her to see him in this much pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back