• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Carmen smiled tiredly shaking her head. “You got two more weeks. Then I want out. I want my little jobs back... your order dinner yet?” She asked him quietly, moving her feet off his lap and turned to lay across it instead, taking his hand gently and just watched him. “What did you get up to today?”

He groaned some and leaned back in the chair shaking his head. “Fuck. I just wanted a drink.” He frowned, shutting his eyes tight and he pulled himself to get back up onto his crutch. “We should go up to bed. It’s soft.” He told her, leaning on her a little more than he would have liked to but at least with her he was comfortable. He never felt like not enough or a burden to her. “How was the club today?”

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Well lets get up there and I'll get you a drink." She murmured kissing his cheek gently before she helped him up to bed "Club was fine, very busy today. The happy hour idea is paying off quite well." She explained smiling a bit before getting him situated "I'll be right back."

Ubbe smiled softly at her and played with her fingers "Just finished ordering when you got home, should be here soon." He murmured before he leant down and kissed her gently "Did some chores, spoke with my mother. I went and found a few cake shops to possibly look at."

Carmen smiled tiredly and nodded, "Sounds good... As long as it's not chocolate.... Ooh... Cream cheese frosting sounds pretty good." She smiled tiredly. "Oh, I managed to speak to the fertility clinic again today and they said both our results came back for IVF as a go ahead. Said that there were just enough swimmers to work." she smiled at him. "And I've made double sure they will keep this super duper low key." She assured him. "They have us under different names and everything."

He nodded some, laying back, getting himself propped with pillows and thanked her once she passed him the water, waiting til she was laying with him and he pulled her in close, kissing her head, "Mm... What would I do without you?" He mumbled

Max got his water for him then moved to lay with him "Mmm probably be a miserable little shit." She teased before kissing him gently

Ubbe took a deep breath but smiled widely at her news "Really? This is amazing." He said happily before he kissed her again "Thank you for that, I could not handle my brother's finding out."

He frowned some, "I already am a miserable little shit." She pointed out, still grumpy but calm with her at least, holding her close to him. "Mmm... Mikael tried to kill me today. I know it's supposed to help but these 'exercises' aren't getting easier." He sighed a little, rubbing at his chest.

Carmen smiled and nodded, sitting up and pecked his cheek. "I'll be back, I just need to get changed." She told him quietly, heading up to get into comfy clothes then went back down to find him lighting a fire, "Mmm... I do love how cosy it is in here." She murmured, kissing his cheek and getting snuggled under a blanket with him. "I think maybe though... Once we have a child... maybe we should use a surrogate for the next. Adoption without it being adoption. WE could make the excuse of pregnancy being too hard on my body... It's believable enough with you lot of giants and me being small." she told him quietly.

Max listened to him and gave a small sigh "I know baby, but they will eventually help you." She said softly kissing his cheek gently cuddling up close to him "What would you like for dinner?"

Ubbe got up as she did and went to make a fire sighing softly. The winter was starting to settle in and even with the heat on it was no match some nights. He gave a small smile as they cuddled under the blankets and gave a small nod "That could work if its possible, if not ...I'm sure we could look into actual adoption." He murmured

She nodded and yawned a little, pulling him in close, starting to drift off with the tv on low in the background, falling asleep with her arms around him.

Ivar scoffed a little, shaking his head. “They’ve not helped me in my whole life but they’ll make things easier by some magic soon huh?” He muttered. “I don’t know. I’m not really that hungry.” He muttered, rubbing at his chest agai. Then stretched out.

Ubbe smiled softly and kissed the top of her head. He shook her awak as the food arrived and chuckled as she groaned "Come on, food is here."

Max frowned softly and kissed him gently "Ivar it has helped you, you just can't see it." She murmured softly "Had you not had this help you probably wouldn't be walking." She said softly before kissing him again"What can I do to make you feel better?"

She frowned some, shaking her head and out five fingers up, snuggling down for another few minutes before finally getting up and tying her hair back, going to the kitchen and smiled a little, “I have one thing to do tomorrow evening but until then I’m all yours”

Ivar frowned some more still rubbing at his chest. “You can’t. I know you’re trying to help but it’s not possible.” He muttered.

Max gave a small sigh but nodded and cuddled up to him turning on the TV "I love you Ivar." She said softly as she turned the volume of the TV down

Ubbe chuckled at her before he went to set up everything at the table for the two of them. He smiled some as she came into their dining area "Mmm good because I forgot to tell you earlier, I got the all clear from the doctor on bedroom activities." He said while wiggling his eyebrows a bit

He pulled her in close to him, pressing his face into her hair, breathing a little heavy and just trying to relax. “I need to go away soon. Just for a couple weeks. There’s a deal I need to close” he mumbled.

She smiled tiredly, tying her hair up. “That’s wonderful. Tomorrow then.” She mumbled, rubbing her face exhausted. “When did you book the cake place for testing things?” She asked him quietly.

Max pouted a bit but gave a small nod "Alright then, you be careful okay?" She murmured giving him a quick kiss keeping herself close to him

Ubbe sat down and smiled some kissing her gently "Next tuesday, made sure both our schedules were pretty much clear." He murmured happily

He nodded tiredly and just held her tight still. “You can stay at the house if you like. If it’s better than your apartment.” He suggested quietly. “My mother would like us over tomorrow for a lunch gathering. Bjorn will be there and so will his mother.” He told her quietly. “Plus my godparents. Helga. And floki. Remember you met him a few weeks ago at the fundraiser.” He mumbled frowning some as he was starting to fall asleep.

she smiled and nodded. “Alright. As long as it’s just us going.” She murmured. “Did you pick who is going to be your best man yet?” She asked him.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "I'll make sure to dress accordingly." She murmured running her fingers gently through his loose hair and taking it out of the pony tail he had it in "Rest my love, I'm not going anywhere."

Ubbe nodded and smiled a bit "It is, and no I have not. Probably will end up having Hvitserk with me." He murmured before he began to eat "Oh, remember the lunch gathering my mother has planned."

She frowned. “I don’t believe you told me about that one.” She mumbled, getting up and putting their dishes on to wash, going up to bed with him

he hummed quietly in response. “Feels nice.” He mumbled, falling asleep within a couple minutes of laying with her like that

Ubbe gave a small nod and sighed a bit "Yeah Bjorn and Lagertha will be there, Floki and Helga too." He murmured kissing her gently as they got up to bed "Let me know if Bjorn tries anything." He mumbled knowing Bjorn had alwats tried to get in her pants.

Max smiled softly and watched him a bit taking a photo on her phone. She finally fell asleep with him around an hour later

Carmen smiled some, "He knows his boundaries." She giggled, "He does it to wind you up these days you know that right?" She pointed out, kissing his cheek and curled up close to him, falling asleep fairly quickly agter that.

Ivar was up early and dragging himself to the bathroom, trying to get to the medicine cabinet to get to a fresh bottle of painkillers with how bad his whole body ached, rubbing at his face some and barely remembering that Max was in his bed

Max woke up and frowned softly feeling the empty spot beside her. She sat up and yawned glancing at the bathroom as she saw Ivar crawl into the doorway "Good morning, do you need some help?"

Ubbe woke up the next morning and grunted softly as he pressed himself into Carmen "Morning." He mumbled knowing she was awake by this time

He frowned and looked up at her, "I need painkillers.... A few of them." He told her frowning some, letting her get them down while he took himself back to bed and under the covers, pulling her in close once she was sat down again.

Carmen frowned some, "Can I help yoy?" She muttered, not even turning to look at him, just trailing [atterns on his arm

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod before she got up and got the painkillers for him. She sat down with him again and gave a small sigh "You want the weighted blanket?" She asked softly knowing it usually helped on his bad days

Ubbe smiled softly and nipped at her neck gently "Possibly." He murmured

He nodded slowly and held his arms out to her. “Mere.” He mumbled, pulling her into him and just sighed happily. “You know don’t you.... that I love you and even when I’m a miserable pained mess that that doesn’t change.” He murmured, “I could never be angry with you because of it.” It had been on his mind all week with how sharp he knew his tongue had been with her on a few occasions.

She frowned and rolled over to face him, cupping his cheeks. “Honey I just started my period. I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to wait one more week.” She sighed quietly, kissing his nose and smiling at his pout. “One week. Promise it will be worth it.” She murmured, staring into his eyes, getting lost in the blue like she always had

Max smiled softly as he pulled her to him and gave a small nod as she listened to him "I know you do Ivar, and I've never doubted it." She said softly before giving him a kiss "Now let me get that blanket and the heater going. This cold will do your legs no favors."

Ubbe pouted softly but still held her close and kept his eyes fixated on her "Fine then." He said softly placing his forehead to hers "I love you Carmen, so much."

She smiled and held him close, “you’re very seeet first thing in the morning.” She murmured to him. “I love you too by the way.” She smiled, pulling their blankets over them some more, snuggling in closer. “I can’t wait til we’re married.”

He smiled. “Long as you come back to bed. You can pick the tv show but I think the best thing would be having my woman by my side.” He smiled at her.

Ubbe smiled happily at her and gave a small smile and hummed in response to her. He sighed happily and kissed her gently again "I cannot wait to marry you either."

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "I'll be back I promise." She murmured before leaving the room. She came back around 10 minutes later and smiled softly placing the blanket over him gently "I brought us some snacks too."

Carmen smiled tiredly and held onto him, falling back to sleep until she had to get up to get ready for the lunch, throwing herself together then thought better of it and made sure she looked her best, knowing it drove Ubbe crazy when she did it on purpose around Bjorn. Before her and Ubbe had really started dating she’d had a small fling with his older brother and since then the two of them had given Ubbe shit at every opportunity.

he thanked her quietly, laying quietly with her until it was time to get ready and he pointed at one of the dresses she kept in his closet. “That one. That’s my favorite.” He smiled, chucking his smart casual wear on, heading down carefully to wait for her downstairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back