Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long fingernails are disgusting and scratchy. I hate even looking at them.
The only thing more disgusting than long fingernails is long toenails.
Keep your goddamn raptor claws away from me.

I used to grow mine long until an incident involving a pair of pliers. I now keep them short, trimmed, and neatly painted (though I do think long, well kempt nails are beautiful).

Women should be allowed to join any branch of the military or police if they can pass the same tests that the men can.

So, you don't like guitarists lol.
Women should be allowed to join any branch of the military or police if they can pass the same tests that the men can.
Is that really an unpopular opinion? I've never met anyone who has said "woman shan't be allowed to serve and protect, even if said woman is capable of meeting all requirements a man must meet," and I live in the south.

So, you don't like guitarists lol.

Is that really an unpopular opinion? I've never met anyone who has said "woman shan't be allowed to serve and protect, even if said woman is capable of meeting all requirements a man must meet," and I live in the south.

Unpopular in the Christian circle I came from.

I think using anime style as a basis for your art developing skills is a bad idea. And on top, unoriginal and often looks uncanny.

I don't hate anime art (obviously), but I do agree that it's not a good starting point for an aspiring artist. It's easy to get stuck into drawing one particular style, so i'd start out with something more generic and then branch into cartooning later.

I was offered alcohol/drugs as a teenager and young adult and refused every time. Good thing considering that there is a family tendency toward alcoholism. If you're able to resist all pressure to use substances like that... you're the opposite of a disappointment.
Were in the same boat amigo, but I have tried getting drunk once. But couldn't without needing to pay for more beer or a nice little visit to the emergency room

I think using anime style as a basis for your art developing skills is a bad idea. And on top, unoriginal and often looks uncanny.

Not learning the fundamentals before stylizing excessively is, in general, a bad idea. One that I can understand, however. For a lot of people, anime and cartoons are the thing that gets them into drawing, so it's the only logical that that's what they draw. That isn't to say progress won't be made, but chances are, it will be slower.

The Big Bang Theory isn't that unfunny. It's not great, but it isn't the abomination people seem to think it is.

Sympathy, Empathy and Compassion are not the same thing. They're related, but you don't need all 3 to be a "caring" human being.

Sympathy is knowing how someone else feels.
Empathy is feeling how someone else feels.
Compassion is wanting to help.

So in short, empathy is overrated. As long as you have enough compassion to want to help the suffering, it doesn't matter how easily you can insert yourself into their metaphorical shoes.

I enjoy a lot of Nickelback songs for those curious, my favorite songs by them are Rockstar, Photograph (and while not a Nickleback song. it features Chad Kroger) Into the Night.

I can't stand K-Pop

I don't like the rolling stones

Gameplay-wise Undertale is a rather average game

I love the first ghost rider movie (Unironically)

Unpopular Opinions:
Salt Water Taffy is delicious

Despite it's recent shortcomings, Street Fighter is the superior fighting game.

Though there is a lot of great metal music out there, most of the mainstream metal bands don't know how to make good music and are friggin idiots.

I fucking love musicals

Exercise and eating right is super important and everyone should do it. The only purpose a human serves is to eventually become fertilizer for the earth, so at least be packed full of nutrients before you rot away.

"I'm not religious I'm spiritual" is one of the most hilarious things people say unironically.

Antifa is a terrorist group
modern society and music is awful
Republican and Democratic parties are equally bad
(I stated this before but oh well) Undertale and Overwatch are needlessly overhyped and overrated games
More than three genders (I've found out you can be born with lady and man parts although it's very rare) is BS
Gender and Sex are synonyms
ALEX WHAT ARE THINGS TO GET ME HUNG FROM A TREE FOR 500

Indeed which is why I advocate droning them as we drone ISIS. Drone them where they protest, where they live....where they sleep...

You fight terror with terror.

Okay, kids.
How is a group of people protesting against being actively massacred a "terrorist group"?
I don't want to make this a fight, so if you feel the need to personally insult me, please do it over PM. I'm just curious as to how you'll manage to equate anti-fascist protestors to radical religious terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back