Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe liberals/Hillary Clinton supporters are the root of the political problem in America.

*awaits ensuing shitstorm*

Okay, kids.
How is a group of people protesting against being actively massacred a "terrorist group"?
I don't want to make this a fight, so if you feel the need to personally insult me, please do it over PM. I'm just curious as to how you'll manage to equate anti-fascist protestors to radical religious terrorists.

Just like anything remotely right-wing is instantly labeled by media of spectrum as "terrorist groups" if you listen to the southern poverty law. So you mean to say that it is perfectly fine for a government entity and the media to say the Tea Party folks were a bunch of right-wing terrorists while in truth they are largely peaceful demonstration. Where as ANTIFA has a laundry list of accounts that they damage property, start fights and protect violently and have people in the government cover for them when they do show their true colors. I sense a double standard.

So yes, I will label them as a terrorist group because their actions dictates they are terrorist when you openly and actively intimidate people from voicing a different opinion. By all means get the National Guard on them if the local police are too beholden to corrupt governors or mayors to do their job which is to keep the peace.

The Fate series fucking sucks.

Kevin Hart isn't funny in his stand up comedies.

Hating on someone for being heterosexual, or in a hetero relationship, is the same as someone hating on others for being homosexual.

Steven Universe isn't a good show. The fact that it is so popular is laughable.

I hate Batman's mask and his voice.

Bruises, scars, freckles, blemishes... are visually appealing.

Nicki Minaji's ass looks disgusting.

Pugs are downright ugly. Would I still care for them? Yes, but I would still think they are ugly.

There is no upside to being a grossly unhealthy weight. It's good to be confident in yourself, but being unhealthy to do so is ridiculous.

Intelligence and physical ability are equally important.

Sharks and Jellyfish are fucking majestic sea creatures.

Last edited:
Just like anything remotely right-wing is instantly labeled by media of spectrum as "terrorist groups" if you listen to the southern poverty law. So you mean to say that it is perfectly fine for a government entity and the media to say the Tea Party folks were a bunch of right-wing terrorists while in truth they are largely peaceful demonstration. Where as ANTIFA has a laundry list of accounts that they damage property, start fights and protect violently and have people in the government cover for them when they do show their true colors. I sense a double standard.

So yes, I will label them as a terrorist group because their actions dictates they are terrorist when you openly and actively intimidate people from voicing a different opinion. By all means get the National Guard on them if the local police are too beholden to corrupt governors or mayors to do their job which is to keep the peace.

So do you define all groups that actively and violently protest to be terrorist?
I have some statistics for you. PM me if you want them, so we don't clog the thread with an off-topic discussion.

Unpopular Opinion:
Watching people bicker over politics on an online web forum is as equally vapid as it is funny. "You're wrong, he's wrong, she's wrong, I'm wrong, fuck you who cares everyone is wrong fuck you," that's all it ever is.

Unpopular Opinion:
Watching people bicker over politics on an online web forum is as equally vapid as it is funny. "You're wrong, he's wrong, she's wrong, I'm wrong, fuck you who cares everyone is wrong fuck you," that's all it ever is.

Heh, yeah... i'll cop to being a little uppity.

But anyway, unpopular and unwanted opinion #765,000: The 90s weren't that great.

Okay, kids.
How is a group of people protesting against being actively massacred a "terrorist group"?
I don't want to make this a fight, so if you feel the need to personally insult me, please do it over PM. I'm just curious as to how you'll manage to equate anti-fascist protestors to radical religious terrorists.
What they call themselves doesn't matter. They're arguably worse than fascists anyways because they hide behind masks and beat innocent people with bike locks amongst other things. If you want video evidence I'll PM you it. I have also yet to see them get actively massacred, unless you mean in terms of getting rekt. There's plenty of videos of antifa getting karma for what they're doing by being beaten back by patriots. I can send those via PM too.

So do you define all groups that actively and violently protest to be terrorist?
I have some statistics for you. PM me if you want them, so we don't clog the thread with an off-topic discussion.

Sure, send me your statistics and depending on the source I'll either write it off or give it the benefit of the doubt.

Not all groups that actively protest aren't terrorist but the really organized and violent ones that hide beneath masks and are bused in by the hundreds and thousands by shadowy entities such as George Soros as well as other far-left 5th columnists to destabilize what is otherwise peaceful demonstration is a clear and president danger to the Republic, ala terrorism.

So go ahead, try to wow me with your statistics and I'll determine if it's bullshit or not. If it stinks I will call you out on it right here in this very thread.

I dont like Lego movies. Like at all

Or Sherlock, which is surprising cos if I did I would be a Superwholockian

The Last of Us is a boring game.

Sherlock is a terrible show.

Metroid Other M is not totally terrible.

This isn't an unpopular opinion, I just wanted to say that I think we should use this meme to express our unpopular opinions:

IMG_9859.JPG

For example:

a1.jpg

Last edited:
Patrick Stump's voice is the most beautiful out of the lead singers of the emo trinity.
Preeeeeeaaaaaaaach it

I love Fall Out Boy!! Patrick has such an amazing voice that's really uncommon in the genre. It's just... pure power and finesse. Also, I feel like he's improved over time, especially in regards to enunciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back