• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Hello/goodnight everyone! ^^

I wanted to finish my posts for Nico and James, but I'm a lil sleep deprived so they'll probably be up tomorrow instead~

That's all I wanted to say really.

So yeah, night!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Did you start a new job? :)
Yes I did.

My days are random so I know the day of when I work.

A side note: I won't be posting for a while... I may be taking a break..

My uncle is in the hospital and he's in critical condition. He fell and his head bled open. The last I heard was that they did surgery but his blood clotted and he kept bleeding.

crucialstar said:
Yes I did.

My uncle is in the hospital and he's in critical condition. He fell and his head bled open. The last I heard was that they did surgery but his blood clotted and he kept bleeding.
Oh so sorry to hear that hun! My prayers go out to you and your uncle. Take as much time as you need xx

crucialstar said:
Yes I did.

I'm so sorry to hear that! Sending well wishes your way.

Hey guys!!

I'm back from Europe!

I missed all of you guys while I was there and I'm glad to say I was able to find a new muse over there!

I'm back and ready to write!

Hope you are all still here and we can kick this back into gear!

I'll be catching up during the day on several of my roleplays so give me a couple of days to recover from jet lag and come back into the loop of roleplaying!

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!!
I'm back from Europe!

I missed all of you guys while I was there and I'm glad to say I was able to find a new muse over there!

I'll be catching up during the day on several of my roleplays so give me a couple of days to recover from jet lag and come back into the loop of roleplaying!
NESS I MISSED YOU! Oh I hope you had a great time whilst you were in my home continent :D

ShurikenPhoenix said:
NESS I MISSED YOU! Oh I hope you had a great time whilst you were in my home continent :D
It was amazing!!!

So many beautiful things!

So many attractive and nice people!

I wish I could live over there!

It's such a beautiful place Im already planning my return!

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!!
I'm back from Europe!

Welcome back!

I heard you were having an amazing time and all of that jazzzzz!

I'll still be here but idek when I'll be back to write write.

Hey guys!

So I'm officially back!

I got here last Friday, but I was a bit busy trying to catch up on a few things. I didn't have a chance to get on RPN until now!

Alright so here's how this is going to go...

I'm going to tag everyone who's in this Rp and see who's still here.

After that, I'll be updating the tabs and rooms and anything that needs to be taken care of so that everything is running smooth again!

If we have a lot of people missing, I could potentially open sign-ups again and either fill up the characters that have been left behind or bring new ones in.

Once that's done, I'll be writing posts for my characters so we can move the story forward!

I'm so glad to be back and I hope most of you guys are still here with me!

Love you all!

Tags:

IF YOU'RE STILL HERE PLEASE LIKE THIS POST!

I'll give you all a day before I declare you inactive

@Ethereal

@Inritz

@ShurikenPhoenix

@karmaa

@Celemyvel

@Atlas42

@boyguro

@Elizabeth Schuyler

@crucialstar

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
So I'm officially back!

I got here last Friday, but I was a bit busy trying to catch up on a few things. I didn't have a chance to get on RPN until now!

After that, I'll be updating the tabs and rooms and anything that needs to be taken care of so that everything is running smooth again!

If we have a lot of people missing, I could potentially open sign-ups again and either fill up the characters that have been left behind or bring new ones in.

Once that's done, I'll be writing posts for my characters so we can move the story forward!

Love you all!

Tags:

@Ethereal

@Inritz

@ShurikenPhoenix

@karmaa

@Celemyvel

@Atlas42

@boyguro

@Elizabeth Schuyler

@crucialstar

Nessie, I am here and I took one character away which is Kyra (Kiara from the lion king) however, I'm unsure when I'll be able to post because my uncle passed away two days ago and it's been a bit hectic.

Welcome back! Glad to hear from you

crucialstar said:
Nessie, I am here and I took one character away which is Kyra (Kiara from the lion king) however, I'm unsure when I'll be able to post because my uncle passed away two days ago and it's been a bit hectic.
I'm sorry about your uncle.

My condolences to you and your family.

Hope things get better soon!

Take your time love =)

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
So I'm officially back!

Love you all!

Tags:

@Ethereal

@Inritz

@ShurikenPhoenix

@karmaa

@Celemyvel

@Atlas42

@boyguro

@Elizabeth Schuyler

@crucialstar

OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY YOU

GAH, WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

HOW HAS MY FAVORITE
MISTRESS ORGANIZED AF ROLEPLAY GM BEEN?

kasdfjoiaej it's so good to see you

Okay, so with school work on hold for the summer, I managed to get off my lazy butt and write up a post for Lottie -- a post for Leah is still in the works, and I'm not going to bother with Belinda until after your post - I'm not exactly sure what she'd have to contribute to the bonfire other than, "Stupid kids EYY TIMMY GET AWAY FROM HIM WE DON'T DROWN PEOPLE IN THE LAKE god why haven't I retired yet LUCINDA I SAW THAT I SAW YOU THROW THAT MARSHMALLOW!"

crucialstar said:
Are you doing okay, love? We're always here for you - for when you want to talk, when you don't want to, and all the moments in between. :)

Thank you my loves.

I really miss you guys so much.

And I'm glad to hear from y'all

Woot! Mama Ness is back! I may have added Kyle and Ferka in your absence, it's been so long I can't quite remember...anyway we've kept your chair warm. I'll make tea and we can all have a lovely time together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back