• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity

newcreate.php

divider.png

tumblr_static_cia94cazg3wowkgk4oog808ok.gif

Join us in Discord

https://discord.gg/0rCnaSPf9e9fQiNr[/url

Hey guys!

Welcome to your out of character! Any side conversations or comments can be made here. I'm a strong supporter of players become acquainted with themselves as the RP goes on. That will help make the bonds in the RP stronger and the characters more believable. I'm not going to require everyone to participate in OOC conversation, but I would recommend it! This RP is about friendships, so what better way to get in the mood than creating friendships here =)

Anywho, any type of plotting can either go on here or over PM. If its over PM I ask that you please let me know of the plotting going on. I'm a pretty flexible GMs and don't like to be over controlling, but I do want to know if two people are planning something. I also love feedback! Let me know what you think of the RP and if you have any suggestions let me hear them!

Now as I do with all of my RPs, here's a little something about me so you aren't roleplaying with a complete stranger.

Hello! I'm NessieAlways, but you can call me Nessie or anything else your creative minds come up with! I'm a college student studying engineering with a bad case of procrastination, so I'll be on RPN more than I should and then suddenly disappear for a bit in order to play catch up, but don't worry about me dropping off the face of the earth! I always seem to find my way back to this crazy nation and continue where I left off. I'm a huge Disney geek! I've been raised by Disney from birth till now. My history with Disney goes from me watching Peter Pan on over and over since I was 3 and learned how to work a VCR to now when I take roadtrips and jam out to the Disney radio on Pandora.

I'm really looking forward to this RP especially since my lovelies tagged below have requested it and will be with us through our journey!

If you'd like, feel free to introduce yourselves! You never know when you'll meet great friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Geek with Me

@incrusade

@Miss Alice

@munchkincora

@Rida

@SachiGrl

@ShurikenPhoenix

@themysteriousashe

Hey guys!

So thread is up!

I'm tagging you guys since you're the ones that have either responded or made it clear that you want to continue.

Once the others respond I'l tag them =)

I'm still waiting on some tabs, but this is what I have so far!

I'll be posting the CS in a bit so be on the look out!

Feel free to look around and comment on anything that needs to be improved!

Make sure to watch the threads so you don't miss out!

Your introduction is so beautiful. I'm currently crying Nessie.

You are absolutely an amazing organizing and such a good coder, plus you're so adorable! alhdalhdlahda

crucialstar said:
Your introduction is so beautiful. I'm currently crying Nessie.
You are absolutely an amazing organizing and such a good coder, plus you're so adorable! alhdalhdlahda
I'm flushed!

You're so sweet I'm going to get diabetes!

Thank you so much love!

Just making sure I make a good Rp for you guys!

NessieAlways said:
I'm flushed!
You're so sweet I'm going to get diabetes!

Thank you so much love!

Just making sure I make a good Rp for you guys!
tumblr_m1vqfj8FPf1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

@incrusade

@Faction Before Blood

Hey guys!

Just wanted to point out that I tweeked the CS a bit. In case you hadn't noticed. Please take a look at the new one and format accordingly

The changes aren't major, just a bit of extra little details

Let me know when you are finished =)

It tis my pleasure. ^^ Also, has anyone reserved Elsa? I'm thinking about adding a second character...

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]It tis my pleasure. ^^ Also, has anyone reserved Elsa? I'm thinking about adding a second character...

[/QUOTE]
Yes @Geek with Me

has reserved her, but I believe Anna is still available =)

I was going to do Ariel, but I can't find a faceclaim for her & I don't want to use Ariana Grande, so I think I'm going to replace Ariel with Red Riding Hood.

incrusade said:
I was going to do Ariel, but I can't find a faceclaim for her & I don't want to use Ariana Grande, so I think I'm going to replace Ariel with Red Riding Hood.
Hold your horses I have Ariel faceclaims all over that are not Ariana Grande =P

NessieAlways said:
@incrusade
@Faction Before Blood

Hey guys!

Just wanted to point out that I tweeked the CS a bit. In case you hadn't noticed. Please take a look at the new one and format accordingly

The changes aren't major, just a bit of extra little details

Let me know when you are finished =)
Why couldn't you let me be lazy D:

SachiGrl said:
Why couldn't you let me be lazy D:
Because I'm being lazy by making you all write the electives and organizations in your CS so I don't have to ask and fish around for who wants what xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back