• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
Lol yeah!
A while ago a person I knew did a Disney World RP

The basis of this was characters working in a Disney park as Disney characters.

So to keep the school aspect of it, I thought of a Disney World University, where people go and train to become Disney Characters

Pixie's idea is cute also

Sort of Once Upon a Time ish

Or maybe just keep the WDU, but add a different system to it.

Focus more on students

Instead of playing through classes as originally intended, we could just time skip from event to event.
Ooh those ideas are nice tooo.

@NessieAlways I love all the new ideas tbh.

I really like pixie's idea of the characters turning into real people. I'm happy to do anything though.
:)

@crucialstar if you ever plan to make a rp from the plot you just made, let me know if you want/need help! I would definitely be interested. <3

Hey guys! How are you?

I'm down with Pixie's idea,

sPzkyq-q_bQmp8p0i7C-_58Av1TwXC_Tvzp1vHMDOGJGfFI3gPNFYCc4du5bxOoeqVT7_1G58kqRNL1IgXVZzfBO8IWAVvFGtHixmd6_ku0thBm6YA=w436-h337-nc

OR any idea actually. Just don't wanna lose this group. Anything has my vote. Lol. xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hi Travey! <3 loving the Tyler posey gif hehe
Hi Pixie! How are you love? :)

Holysmokessss. I should hve said i'm down with TWINKLE's idea. xD though, Pixie's Game of Disney Thrones doesn't sound bad. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
karmaa said:
@NessieAlways I love all the new ideas tbh.
I really like pixie's idea of the characters turning into real people. I'm happy to do anything though.
:)

@crucialstar if you ever plan to make a rp from the plot you just made, let me know if you want/need help! I would definitely be interested. <3
TheTraveller said:
Hi Pixie! How are you love? :)
Holysmokessss. I should hve said i'm down with TWINKLE's idea. xD though, Pixie's Game of Disney Thrones doesn't sound bad. xD
I'll let you guys know if I make that RP plot! I'm thinking of doing an Interest check soon <3.

@NessieAlways okie dokie~ it's up to you guys!

I definitely do think Twinkle and Pixie should do their plots as well!

I'm thinking of several options and I might put up a poll either later on tonight or sometime during the weekend

Hello everyone! ^.^

and oh! These are great ideas! & I know it's not helpful but I'm cool with anything that will allow me to keep on rping with you guys because you're all lovely to talk to and aren't rude...so yeah~

Hey guys!

So here's the thing...

As most of you know we've lost quite a few number of people and gained a few more throughout our time here.

Ive felt these losses greatly, mostly due to the connections the characters had and because, as a GM, you hate seeing people go.

As more and more people left I started to feel like my characters where losing their essence because their friends where no longer with them and it became harder to write them.

So after giving it some thought and consulting my pillow and you guys, It's been decided to start this rp once again!

New people, possibly new characters, and new ships!

I asked for some help with plot and while all ideas were great, I narrowed it down to a few I could run. If you guys want to do any other plot feel free to start it on your own and let us know!

These are the plots I have in mind:

(Please choose one!)

No "I can't decide, so any" please!

-Behind the Scenes: Disney World is a magical place! The sound of children laughing and chattering along as they wait in line to meet their favorite characters fill the streets, characters that are loved, admired, and bring smiles to everyone's face! But what happens once the last firework is shot, when the park doors close? Is that Mickey kissing Ariel, Belle and Aurora? Peter Pan cheating on Wendy with Tinkerbelle? Who are these characters once the masks are off and appearances no longer matter?

-Camp Disney: Summer has started! Get your swimsuits and your camping gear ready! We are going to Camp Disney! Friendship bracelets, s'mores, campfires songs, and more await these young campers as they spend a summer creating long friendships! And of course, let's not forget the big Cabin Show Down! Which cabin will take the trophy and claim the title as best campers? Don't forget to take a flyer and join us this Summer at Camp Disney!

-University of Walt Disney: In the Magic Kingdom, there lives a prestigious University where of these well-known characters live. The University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom, named after the man who founded them, is one of best schools in Disney. With their welcoming, open doors and friendly teachers, the school is known for their uplifting, and rather safe environment. Follow our beloved characters on their journey through college as they grow together and figure out the strings of adulthood.

Once we've reached a decision on which plot to go on, I'll be remaking this!

Thank you all for your time!

-NessieAlways

@Inritz

@ShurikenPhoenix

@crucialstar

@SimplyMusicality

@TheTraveller

@mxlly

@karmaa

As much as I love WDU, and definitely think your idea of jumping from event to event with a few classes here and there would work terrifically, I had to vote Behind the Scenes -- I love the idea of the secret lives of Disney employees and now have an excuse to binge watch Swoozie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I had a brain fart.

When people mentioned they vote behind the scenes, I literally thought yall PMed Nessie and didn't use the poll.

LOLO. I'm done with myself. Anyways.

Hey guys!

Looks like Behind the Scenes it is!!

I'll be working on the interest check thread and the Main thread!

Should this stay in Fandom or move to Realistic/Modern?

I get back today in the late afternoon so I say the thread should be up by Monday night/Tuesday morning!

I'm also starting another rp, so I have to build that one as well.

Looking forward to starting this rp with you guys!

One more thing:

-Would you all mind trading skypes that way communication is easier? I had a group chat with members of a past rp and up until we all disappeared we had great communication and were able to run the rp smoothly

I know we tried discord, but I'm more active on skype than I am on discord so it's easier for me

Just an idea. We could also just start a large pm. Let me know!

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
Looks like Behind the Scenes it is!!

I'll be working on the interest check thread and the Main thread!

Should this stay in Fandom or move to Realistic/Modern?

I get back today in the late afternoon so I say the thread should be up by Monday night/Tuesday morning!

I'm also starting another rp, so I have to build that one as well.

Looking forward to starting this rp with you guys!

One more thing:

-Would you all mind trading skypes that way communication is easier? I had a group chat with members of a past rp and up until we all disappeared we had great communication and were able to run the rp smoothly

I know we tried discord, but I'm more active on skype than I am on discord so it's easier for me

Just an idea. We could also just start a large pm. Let me know!
I think it'd make sense to move it to Realistic/Modern, and Skype unfortunately doesn't work on my desktop :/ I'll be sure to check in here as often as possible.

Rida said:
I think it'd make sense to move it to Realistic/Modern, and Skype unfortunately doesn't work on my desktop :/ I'll be sure to check in here as often as possible.
Sad face =/

Yeah I don't use it on my desktop since it slows my computer down tremendously, but I have it in my phone!

And sounds good!

I'll be sure to tag you if there's ever anything important then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back