• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm great how about you? and my notifications have a mind of their own too haha
Pretty good (✿◠‿◠)

and yeah, this is the first time mine have played up ><

I just hope they don't do it again! ^^

From what I understand London is like New York City. No one lives there. It's too crowded. ; )

Heya Pheobs!!!! GOOOD MORNING! It's amazing what a cup of coffee can do to you. I live again!

YESSSSS. JANE AND ADAMS BIRTHDAY. It's a merry merry birthday! Alice would celebrate it with Jane! And Esme would celebrate with Adam!

@mxlly does that mean Eva and Esme are gunna find each other again at the bonfire? I feel like Djali will find Percy or vice versa and BAM.

OOOH. So do we want Adam to be by himself with Eva comes in to bump? :)

Okay, I'll respond to Miss Elle <3 She's so sweet and chipper!

crucialstar said:
YESSSSS. JANE AND ADAMS BIRTHDAY. It's a merry merry birthday! Alice would celebrate it with Jane! And Esme would celebrate with Adam!
@mxlly does that mean Eva and Esme are gunna find each other again at the bonfire? I feel like Djali will find Percy or vice versa and BAM.

OOOH. So do we want Adam to be by himself with Eva comes in to bump? :)
Jane would be happy to celebrate an un-birthday with Alice

I think Adam might meet Bella at the bonfire since we are skipping to the bonfire soon

HI TWINKLE! Sorry for the late reply was arguing with tech support. Man I want a Mac. This Cromebook is useful but I can't do anything important on it.

Inritz said:
HI TWINKLE! Sorry for the late reply was arguing with tech support. Man I want a Mac. This Cromebook is useful but I can't do anything important on it.
Did you win? Hahah!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Jane would be happy to celebrate an un-birthday with Alice
I think Adam might meet Bella at the bonfire since we are skipping to the bonfire soon
HAPPY UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 hehwhwhw

Okay!

Heya Ness!! I have a sharp pain in my upper right shoulder cause I'm broken, but other than that I'm great! Partay! My class is over for the week, thank goodness and I've finished my lesson plans. The rest of the weekend is mine! Mwahahaha!

Inritz said:
Heya Ness!! I have a sharp pain in my upper right shoulder cause I'm broken, but other than that I'm great! Partay! My class is over for the week, thank goodness and I've finished my lesson plans. The rest of the weekend is mine! Mwahahaha!
Oh no that sounds terrible! Hope you feel better!

Glad class is over for you!

I'm studying for a final today at 6! Last one of the day and then Monday's the last one of the semester! Super excited!!

What are you going to do this weekend?

I'm going to stalk here, play a little SAO: The Lost Song, and watch 4 episodes of the Walking Dead. I hope to be able to play some Battlefront with my Dad, but that depends on what he has slated for the weekend too.

Inritz said:
I'm going to stalk here, play a little SAO: The Lost Song, and watch 4 episodes of the Walking Dead. I hope to be able to play some Battlefront with my Dad, but that depends on what he has slated for the weekend too.
Sounds like a productive and enjoyable weekend!

Hope you have fun!

NessieAlways said:
Hi guys!
How are you all doing?
Nessie! I've been sneezing a lot today. Eeeek. But things are okay. Just getting this paper done!

Inritz said:
I hope you rest that arm and that pain dies down a little too! Enjoy your weekend' <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back