• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
omg. good look, Ritzy! You can do it!
Thanks Twink. I'm going to be pleanty ready for the kids. I'm more worried about my school. I'll be doped up on pain meds so there will be many an uncomfortable night while I sort out school then I can take my meds. I need the procedure done though so blah.

What did I miss in the six pages worth of chat I haven't been here. xD I've been out all day getting my dog renewed on shots, pet licence, and stuff.

munchkincora said:
What did I miss in the six pages worth of chat I haven't been here. xD I've been out all day getting my dog renewed on shots, pet licence, and stuff.
Cora!!!

My love!

boys-couple-cute-disney-Favim.com-1482748.gif

How are you?!

Not much, just chitter chatter =P

Inritz said:
Thanks Twink. I'm going to be pleanty ready for the kids. I'm more worried about my school. I'll be doped up on pain meds so there will be many an uncomfortable night while I sort out school then I can take my meds. I need the procedure done though so blah.
it'll be hard for a few days, and then youll get the hang of it! just make sure to breathe and dont get too stress, one step at a time!

*patiently waits for my love to come back so i can do that too nessiexcora4eva*

Thanks for the VOC Twink. It's not something I'm looking forward to but I'm looking forward to the end result. Hopefully no more CPAP! That would be epic.

@Ilikepie

"My name is Robert Queen. After five years traveling the world, I have come to Walt Disney University with only one goal ... to teach. To my friends I'm just Robin Hood. But to the rest of the University, I am something else. I am their dance teacher".

This line crack me up xD i swear i'll never hear it the same as before.

@Ilikepie I am so dead. You watch arrow too? I love him! Ugh. Okay. If you don't mind can Jasmine have a crush on him? Gshsksjsksksk a <333

It's perfect if he's late. Cause he's ALWAYS late!

I hope your filming went well doll!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheTraveller said:
@Ilikepie
"My name is Robert Queen. After five years traveling the world, I have come to Walt Disney University with only one goal ... to teach. To my friends I'm just Robin Hood. But to the rest of the University, I am something else. I am their dance teacher".

This line crack me up xD i swear i'll never hear it the same as before.
OMG ME AND YOU BOTH.

Inritz said:
I'm more of a Marvel guy. Daredevil <3 That's an attractive man.
They're all so attractive!

Even the male in Beauty and the Beast, UNFFFFF<3

crucialstar said:
@Ilikepie I am so dead. You watch arrow too? I love him! Ugh. Okay. If you don't mind can Jasmine have a crush on him? Gshsksjsksksk a <333
It's perfect if he's late. Cause he's ALWAYS late!

I hope your filming went well doll!
@crucialstar

Heck. Aria's got a crush on him. Hahaha. Dayuuum. Was scanning what was on. Suddenly saw Arrow, i was giggling. My brother ask me why. >.< xD

TheTraveller said:
@crucialstar
Heck. Aria's got a crush on him. Hahaha. Dayuuum. Was scanning what was on. Suddenly saw Arrow, i was giggling. My brother ask me why. >.< xD
Dawwwwhhhhhh!!! Jasmine and Aria can squeal together ! OMGG I squeallll

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back