• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
It's the end of Summer. It's over already? Yup. You're going to college.. Yay... Your life already seemed to be going downhill, but now you have to share a college house with complete strangers. And to make things worse, there are rumors you meet your soulmate will be revealed once you reach adulthood.. Are you ready for this disastrous journey ahead of you?
- - -
Hello, people! Welcome to a new group roleplay, University of Lost Hearts! This takes place in a college house, where 8 people meet their soulmate(s), while trying to survive college!
- - -
Requirements:
-Able to type more than one paragraph
-Reply at the minimum once every five days
-Have a discord
-13+ Hopefully no one is below that on RPN
-More to come
- - -
Explanation about The Soulmates:
So, there can be poly Soulmates as well as gay. The soulmates will only be chosen by personality. Not gender or sex. So, it would be best for your character to be open to any gender. Me and the co-creator (kai_the_goblin) will take in the consideration of the
sexuality, but if no one would work for that person who they are attracted to then I might either put them with someone else against the sexuality or ask you to change the sexuality. Also the Soulmates can hear each others thoughts.
- - -

Character sheet:
Name:
Gender/Pronouns: Any
Sexuality: Preferably open to anyone
Species: Ask for examples if needed
Appearance: Description or FC {Pref not Realistic FC}
Personality: Doesn't have to be a paragraph or essay. Literally could be three words.
History: Just a recap of their life up to this point
Trivia: Three random facts

- - -
Characters:
Character One: Peyton Everglade | Played By: kai_the_goblin
Character Two: Bane Dedire | Played By: Randomized_Chaos
Character Three: Enzo Romando | Played By: Peachy Jack
Character Four: Charlotte Rose | Played By: Dreamurr
Character Five: Taken | Played By: L.Amour
Character Six: Taken | Played By: Evarius
Character Seven: Taken | Played By: Lurker
Character Eight: Taken | Played By: Stitches and Patchwork
- - -

Alright! Any questions I or the co-creator (kai_the_goblin) can answer, we will! Please hold your characters, as once you've commented on this (If you are interested), I'll send a pm and we can go from there. Anyway, see ya on the flip side!

Last edited:
If you are opening more spots, I’d be up for joining and I believe I meet all the requirements. That said, if not, I completely understand and just sincerely hope this goes well ^^

If you are opening more spots, I’d be up for joining and I believe I meet all the requirements. That said, if not, I completely understand and just sincerely hope this goes well ^^
If the both of you meet the requirements and are interested I will open two more slots for you guys! Even if only one I'll still open the slots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back