• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Universe rcz00123 OOC

I will work on Khal's response to Belle and Fanty after dinner (and a bit of relaxation). It may be done tonight. I to may be done tomorrow night .

Venchi1986 Venchi1986
If you'd rather go first, let me know

Karcen Karcen
You too^^

Last edited:
i am dead from work

giphy.gif

Hey my posts might be a bit late for some time, I burned the back of my hand yesterday

Very nice. I now hear Vesa :closedeyessmile:

🥺 Be careful and treat it well
For the most part it doesn't hurt too much and it doesn't look like there will be any blisters but typing a lot isn't fun. Anyway as soon as the stores open today I'm gonna buy some burn ointment

Sorry for the silence from me, I just got off from a fun visit with family. Anyone know when they’re going next?

Sorry for the silence from me, I just got off from a fun visit with family. Anyone know when they’re going next?

Glad you had fun with family^^

I'll probably wait 7 days before I start tagging people and/or post again...though it largely depends on whether people are bored/ready to move on from initial creation arc.

Would you guys find a post order easier?

I think we're doing fine without a post order. This kind of setting with a lot of "freedom" is rather new to me,so I'm a bit short on what to create or otherwise do. But I wouldn't mind moving on from "initial creation arc" soon.

I think we're doing fine without a post order. This kind of setting with a lot of "freedom" is rather new to me,so I'm a bit short on what to create or otherwise do. But I wouldn't mind moving on from "initial creation arc" soon.

There's no need to create if you've got nothing to create. Just like any other rp, you are free to just interact with other players :closedeyessmile:

I will move us on...once everyone tells me they are ready to move on (gives me more time to hash out a plot =P)

Sorry I recently posted I do want to make a plant based race

I don't know why you're apologizing, but a plant based race sounds cool.

Create them now or later at your leisure. The creation domain doesn't go away you know. I just figured you'd want to establish Hel/Underworld first 😏

The Second Generation
The Visitor from Another Universe
The Champions
Which sounds more interesting to ya'll?^^

Nellancholy Nellancholy
If you're still stuck on what to post, think of it this way. The next meeting is in a year. You are free to write what your character, or their creations, did within that timeframe.

Hundun could interact with any of the creations. Hundun could interact with any of the gods. Hundun could even take a year-long nap if she wants. This is a sandbox rp, after all...though if you're gonna skip ahead to what Hundun does 6 months from where our characters are, be sure to make note of that in the post. Conversely, you can just have your character respond/comment on what other characters do without actually adding anything. Stick with a god(s) so you'll always have someone to interact with. This is a sandbox rp, after all. How you wanna play is up to you.

I'll only pester if the posting requirements aren't met=P Though Venchi1986 Venchi1986 has an excuse on the account of an injured hand.

There's no need to create if you've got nothing to create. Just like any other rp, you are free to just interact with other players :closedeyessmile:

I will move us on...once everyone tells me they are ready to move on (gives me more time to hash out a plot =P)

I don't know why you're apologizing, but a plant based race sounds cool.

Create them now or later at your leisure. The creation domain doesn't go away you know. I just figured you'd want to establish Hel/Underworld first 😏
I'll establish that after the life race so Vesa will have a race for life and fir death then underworld which will actully have a slight subrealm

Given she made insects microbes and runes last lol

The Second Generation
The Visitor from Another Universe
The Champions
Which sounds more interesting to ya'll?^^

Nellancholy Nellancholy
If you're still stuck on what to post, think of it this way. The next meeting is in a year. You are free to write what your character, or their creations, did within that timeframe.

Hundun could interact with any of the creations. Hundun could interact with any of the gods. Hundun could even take a year-long nap if she wants. This is a sandbox rp, after all...though if you're gonna skip ahead to what Hundun does 6 months from where our characters are, be sure to make note of that in the post. Conversely, you can just have your character respond/comment on what other characters do without actually adding anything. Stick with a god(s) so you'll always have someone to interact with. This is a sandbox rp, after all. How you wanna play is up to you.

I'll only pester if the posting requirements aren't met=P Though Venchi1986 Venchi1986 has an excuse on the account of an injured hand.
I think Second Gen and Champions sound pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back