• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Universe rcz00123 OOC

A year,huh?

Maybe that just means one orbital sweep of the first planet,or maybe it's a bit more arbitrary.

The mushroom people might take a longer time to come along,but if the Gourdians and Sky Queens have more individuals active by night,Hundun would be privy to their activity as well. It'd be unfortunate,but maybe inevitable if some of them begin to learn the concept of violence within their own kind...

A year,huh?

Maybe that just means one orbital sweep of the first planet,or maybe it's a bit more arbitrary.

The mushroom people might take a longer time to come along,but if the Gourdians and Sky Queens have more individuals active by night,Hundun would be privy to their activity as well. It'd be unfortunate,but maybe inevitable if some of them begin to learn the concept of violence within their own kind...

I wasn't sure what would be a good time 😅

If you have any suggestions for a 2nd meeting, lemme know. I can still edit. Or better yet, suggest them to Khal IC. She's still there and free for interaction 😏

A year,huh?

Technically there are few sky queens I didn't put a numbers down I just named one so plenty to watch

A year,huh?

Noooo of course the pumpkin people will not learn violence /s

I just looked into the plants and lol Vesa did mean to make those much stronger with her blessong.

Noooo of course the pumpkin people will not learn violence /s
Somebody gets it. Legit trying to make an autumnal wonderland where these pumpkin people don’t have to go to far. You could call them a juxtaposition to humans.

I’m actually pretty excited for the human race, because I have a few ideas for a few specific humans. I do have some other ideas for races to worldbuild, so I’ll probably work on those.

Eclipso’s also learned his lesson about the egg thing not working, so he’s probabaly going to be asking other gods for permission to create things in their domains.

Somebody gets it. Legit trying to make an autumnal wonderland where these pumpkin people don’t have to go to far. You could call them a juxtaposition to humans.

I’m actually pretty excited for the human race, because I have a few ideas for a few specific humans. I do have some other ideas for races to worldbuild, so I’ll probably work on those.

Eclipso’s also learned his lesson about the egg thing not working, so he’s probabaly going to be asking other gods for permission to create things in their domains.
dw Fantinus won't be controlling for humans

Just, for the creation, he wants to create a false history as a God of Identity haha

Has anyone stated they want to be the first to create humans, yet?

Karcen Karcen Squad141 Squad141 wonder if it would be appropriate for Hundun to zoom in on the Sky Queens or one of Eclipso's races in my next post to witness the first murder that happens during the night?

Just briefly taking control of a couple examples of the species.

Karcen Karcen Squad141 Squad141 wonder if it would be appropriate for Hundun to zoom in on the Sky Queens or one of Eclipso's races in my next post to witness the first murder that happens during the night?

Just briefly taking control of a couple examples of the species.
i mean seems a bit early for the sky queen go go about murdering each other. i mean there are a few but not that many and no real reason for them to fight just yet unless hundun if controlling them to force them to murder each other

It can wait,then. Kind of the type of thing she's into,but it can be a while before all the bad stuff starts happening in society too.

Lol it'll take me a bit to read it all since I'm tired. I was.mearly trying to clarify if there is any action between the various universes. I can't rp without action

Lol it'll take me a bit to read it all since I'm tired. I was.mearly trying to clarify if there is any action between the various universes. I can't rp without action
It is just 1 universe there won't be pvp though mortals one day will fight wars and such

Oh I see I appreciate you can be reasonable and not rude like so many other degenerates on here. I don't think I will be interested I'm sorry to say. Because the concept is interesting

First of all, I wanna say I love all the creations beautifying the world xD Activity, especially in a freeform rp like this, brightens my gm heart 💖 The more you guys develop for the setting (sandbox) the more you--we--get to play with after all. That said *coughs out in a gm voice*

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Nellancholy Nellancholy Damafaud Damafaud Karcen Karcen GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Let's Get Organized
All discussions (including planning) and occ chatter will all be here.

If you've created anything (or intend to create anything) that can be categorized into one the linked threads/Extra pages above (Race, Plants, Animals, Planets, Realms), please give it a post in their respective thread - which I've cleaned of conversation. Pictures are desired, but not necessary as you can always updated/edited in later if you find (or draw) something fitting. Words work as excellent descriptors as well. Each (Race, Plant, Animal, Planet, Realm) gets only ONE post ( Squad141 Squad141 if you find the time, please throw all the Gourdian pictures together) . Think of it like their individual character sheets. As the rp progresses you can continue to update it at your leisure. Their habitats? Dietary preferences? Territory? Accomplishments? History? List it all down so we can see, have fun reading, and appreciate the (Race, Plant, Animal, Planet, Realm) as well as the beauty/complexity of our Universe/Planet more.

Why?

The more things we create, the easier it is to lose track of little details. Details get lost in IC posts (even with us making notes). A lot of times, IC posts don't give us the opportunity to describe everything we want to describe about the creations without giant blocks of explanations. It's also fun to think of these things^^

That said, don't pressure yourself to having everything all planned out. Some the things on Universe rcz00123 will have more details than others. An ordinary dog is an ordinary dog. Everyone knows what an ordinary dog is so not much to add there (unless you want to add a picture and link the wiki 😅). But if it was created IC, it has place in Universe rcz00123 as any other species...after all, we are starting with a completely blank slate =P Filled the world with fish? What sort of fish? What sort of flowers?

Earth took 4.5 billion years to develop into what is today...that said, we are gods :closedeyessmile: I don't blame anyone for generalizing either - that's a CRAZY amount of things to make if we're comparing it to our world, but the more details we can squeeze in, the clearer we can picture the world we created.

On that note, since gods have already started creating "minions" to help them with their work, I'll present you with the

Hierarchy of Gods (As Defined by the A.H.G)

Gods = Beings of power given authority by the SUPREME one to cross Universes. They don't actually have a limit on the amount of [Domains] they can gain throughout their godhood...though it all depends on the amount of work they do for their Universe(s). If they rule the sea long enough (because Sea god is not doing their job for whatever reason) they may gain the [Sea] domain. If they helped to end an intergalactic war (or war between gods), they may be awarded the [Peace] domain. Conversely, gods who don't do the work for their domains may lose their domains. With great power comes great responsibility. Generally only player characters (not npcs) are gods, but me being the SUPREME one may make some for plot purposes. Most of them are part of the A.H.G.

Minor Gods
= God-like beings created in their Universe for their Universe, either by accident (God x God) or on purpose a specific task/role. They are pretty much "gods" belonging to their Universe and thus cannot cross Universes, though they many know of their existence. If the Universe they were born in crashes, they do too, hence why these gods tend to care more about the well-being of their Universe. Remember how I said Gods cannot make beings of equal or stronger lvl than themselves or other player gods? Yeah...they max out at 3 domains, period. Most can only handle 1 or 2 depending on what they are assigned to do for their Universe. They are classified as 'gods' only because they help to do the work of gods in their Universe, often interact with their creator god(s), and earn a degree of worship from lesser creations. Their importance to the Universe may vary greatly. That said, requests can be submitted for them (or any Creation) to cross Universes and become a God (your second pc) as needed to add to the Team.

Demi-Gods = They came into existence ever since Gods coiling with their creations became a thing. Generally weaker than Minor Gods, but not always. They typically share domains with their parent god.

*In the event that this rp will only end up being six of us, I'll probably open the creation of new Gods for Universe rcz00123...later. For the "The Beginning" arc, the 6 of us is fine.

*I also won't ts until we're all good and satisfied with our creations/interactions...but it's only a year lol. No need to rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back