• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Universe rcz00123 OOC

The Godly Team of Universe rzc00123
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

blah

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
Meeting Room of Team rcz00123
Hello!

If you've been accepted, please introduce yourself here. This is where the Godly Team of Universe rcz00123 will plan the building of our world. Chat all you like. In fact, the more we discuss things, the better Universe rcz00123 will turn out so please do. Any questions ooc questions, ask them here =)

(Working music)​

Last edited:
I tried to get into a similar RP not too long ago,so here's my question: Will the gods existing in this setting have all been mortal beings from another world/in a previous life? Or can some of them have been formed from supernatural sources/other gods?

I tried to get into a similar RP not too long ago,so here's my question: Will the gods existing in this setting have all been mortal beings from another world/in a previous life? Or can some of them have been formed from supernatural sources/other gods?

Either way is fine :closedeyessmile:

question can the gods have been through several "jobs" and moved on when one ended

Totally cool if you wanna draw what's on your mind. Written words may help describe what you're envisioning as well

But, like, if you need any help looking for pictures, just ask. We'll be happy to help...though I can't guarantee I'll find anything :closedeyessmile:

I think I've found some options that could work. It helps that Eclipso has a few handfuls of forms depending on the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back