• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Godly Team of Universe rzc00123

The Godly Team of Universe rzc00123
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

blah

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
galaxy__1563885451.jpg

Universe rcz00123. The World is Yours to Create...

The Premise: Loosely based on animes/mangas like Heaven’s Design Team, Kubera, and another rp I’ve been in…You, along with your fellow players, are gods that have been assigned Universe rcz00123 (to be renamed in rp). Essentially a blank canvas (an empty universe of NOTHING), you and your team members (other players) are tasked with the design, creation, and running of an entire universe by the Association of Heavenly Gods being led being led by the SUPREME One. You’ve all been granted the authority of [Creation]. You all must work together to create SOMETHING. This is a pure sandbox rp…literally. You start off with a vast empty space of NOTHING (totally not because I’m lazy gm, too lazy to design a world for you to rp in. Nooope~)Create your own planet (s), races, stars, world…and fill it with…things. Living things, dead things, magical things, you name it! You’re the first gods of Universe rcz00123, after all. Interact with other gods! Establish rules! Work together to ensure this new world ya’ll build together doesn’t crash and burn…or sit in your own corner of the universe to your own building there. The choice is yours!

The Setting: Nothing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, fiiiiine. The setting is that there are many, many parallel universes all run/operated by different gods being led by the SUPREME One…whom no one has ever seen (It’s me lmao!). The Association of Heavenly Gods exist, so therefore Heaven exists, but it’s not the setting of the rp (until much later) so largely irrelevant. The setting is the world that you and your fellow players will build together.

The Story: If we ever get past the creation phase, time will flow forward and I will start introducing problems into the world—plagues, monsters (unless you wanna design your own), things that may cause the rippling of the universe, etc. for the characters to solve. They won’t just be things you can necessarily wave away with your godly powers either. In fact, once the world itself has been set into motion, your ability to involve yourself in the world itself (may) be limited. Why? Because that’s them usual rules of Universe-creation. When gods fight, something inevitably cracks (and that something is usually the universe) hence the choosing of representatives (heroes, clerics, etc) to express your godly will. That said, you aren’t strictly limited to the rules either…unless the SUPREME One has to get involved (I won’t unless you players really can’t decide yourselves). You’re the gods of Universe rcz00123 after all. You MAKE the rules and can be as involved, or uninvolved with your creation(s), as you want. There may be periodic inspections to see how Universe rcz00123 is running. Your godly paycheck might be on the line. Conflict/competition with other gods from other Universes, things that threaten even your godlihood…I don’t know yet. Plots can be decided later and they are always optional.

The Rules:

• Make as many npcs as you want, but everyone starts off with 1 god character (with 3 main domains to rule over + Creation). More slots may open if I see players can handle it.
  • If you see someone has already taken a domain, try to not to claim the same domain (with the exception of Creation which all of the 1st gods start out with). It's possible for gods to gain or lose domains throughout the rp.
  • The SUPREME One’s word is law (mine=P)
  • All Gods are equal (minus the SUPREME One)
  • Fill out your godly resume (CS) and get accepted into the Universe rcz00123 Godly Team before posting.
  • Try to make at least 1 post per week or you’re fired from the Team (lol, nah. I’m really nice so if you explain your situation, exceptions will be made, but please try to communicate instead of ghosting the group)
  • Gods don’t fight each other. They discuss things out in a civil manner (lmao, this one’s actually a soft rule. Break it for drama IC. The SUPREME One isn’t likely to step in unless said fight breaks the fourth wall into OOC)
  • Try to interact with other players and/or their creations (again, soft rule, but rping can only get so much fun by yourself)
  • God characters have plot armor (death isn’t even a concept that exists to gods). NPCs (their creations) do not.
  • It’s polite etiquette not to break another’s god’s creations (npcs) without permission (soft rule).
  • Don’t God mod (lmao, but really don't control another's player's characters without permission)
  • All RPN rules apply
  • Have fun. Let's tell the story of Universe rcz00123 (to be re-named as a group) together~
  • Rules are always open for amendment and more may be added/removed later.

Annnd that’s it! If you’re interested, please express it here and reserve 3 domains (specialties) for your deity. Even if you aren’t, feedback is always appreciated. I will throw up a CS thread once I see at least 3 interested players willing to design a world/universe with me . Any questions, please ask!

artworks-000396380448-53eovp-t500x500.jpg

Me who said they were not going to get involved in anymore roleplays.
Sees this.

- Hi, it's me, L'Mao. Signing up for a God.
Domains;
Fire, Strength, and Honesty

You like~?

Me who said they were not going to get involved in anymore roleplays.
Sees this.

- Hi, it's me, L'Mao. Signing up for a God.
Domains;
Fire, Strength, and Honesty

interested

Might want to get in on this if it takes off.

I'm a sucker for sandbox god rps so I'll toss my interest in here.

I'm gonna be kind to myself and say this is 4.5 interested. Will make a CS thread/template once I'm home from work^^

Interested! I'd like to tentatively reserve Stars, Destiny, and Knowledge if that's alright.

Claiming magic, weather and the seas

I dumped sky in case it interfered with stars too much, and then exchanged lightning for weather and grabbed the seas just to have a third. Willing to change that last one if anyone else wants it

Last edited:
Interested!

Time, imagination, and dreams(which I guess means sleep?)

Last edited:
Claiming magic, weather and the seas

I dumped sky in case it interfered with stars too much, and then exchanged lightning for weather and grabbed the seas just to have a third. Willing to change that last one if anyone else wants it

Sounds good to me <3

gonna claim Love 😏

Go ahead 😏

The god of the Forge, Skill, and Willpower for me.

👍

Interested!

Time, imagination, and dreams(which I guess means sleep?)

The sample CS I'm already half working on has Time, Record, and Wish as her domain...but if you feel that strongly about Time, lemme know. I can still swtich FCs.

oh a quirky rp i am in I think life death the after life and rebirth just get the whole soul cycle in

Last edited:
I’ll be intrigued in the domains of, Fear,Alternate realities and Judgement!

Oh uh, when I said you can keep it I guess I should have clarified that I was no longer partaking, sorry!

galaxy__1563885451.jpg

Universe rcz00123. The World is Yours to Create...

The Premise: Loosely based on animes/mangas like Heaven’s Design Team, Kubera, and another rp I’ve been in…You, along with your fellow players, are gods that have been assigned Universe rcz00123 (to be renamed in rp). Essentially a blank canvas (an empty universe of NOTHING), you and your team members (other players) are tasked with the design, creation, and running of an entire universe by the Association of Heavenly Gods being led being led by the SUPREME One. You’ve all been granted the authority of [Creation]. You all must work together to create SOMETHING. This is a pure sandbox rp…literally. You start off with a vast empty space of NOTHING (totally not because I’m lazy gm, too lazy to design a world for you to rp in. Nooope~)Create your own planet (s), races, stars, world…and fill it with…things. Living things, dead things, magical things, you name it! You’re the first gods of Universe rcz00123, after all. Interact with other gods! Establish rules! Work together to ensure this new world ya’ll build together doesn’t crash and burn…or sit in your own corner of the universe to your own building there. The choice is yours!

The Setting: Nothing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, fiiiiine. The setting is that there are many, many parallel universes all run/operated by different gods being led by the SUPREME One…whom no one has ever seen (It’s me lmao!). The Association of Heavenly Gods exist, so therefore Heaven exists, but it’s not the setting of the rp (until much later) so largely irrelevant. The setting is the world that you and your fellow players will build together.

The Story: If we ever get past the creation phase, time will flow forward and I will start introducing problems into the world—plagues, monsters (unless you wanna design your own), things that may cause the rippling of the universe, etc. for the characters to solve. They won’t just be things you can necessarily wave away with your godly powers either. In fact, once the world itself has been set into motion, your ability to involve yourself in the world itself (may) be limited. Why? Because that’s them usual rules of Universe-creation. When gods fight, something inevitably cracks (and that something is usually the universe) hence the choosing of representatives (heroes, clerics, etc) to express your godly will. That said, you aren’t strictly limited to the rules either…unless the SUPREME One has to get involved (I won’t unless you players really can’t decide yourselves). You’re the gods of Universe rcz00123 after all. You MAKE the rules and can be as involved, or uninvolved with your creation(s), as you want. There may be periodic inspections to see how Universe rcz00123 is running. Your godly paycheck might be on the line. Conflict/competition with other gods from other Universes, things that threaten even your godlihood…I don’t know yet. Plots can be decided later and they are always optional.

The Rules:

• Make as many npcs as you want, but everyone starts off with 1 god character (with 3 main domains to rule over + Creation). More slots may open if I see players can handle it.
  • If you see someone has already taken a domain, try to not to claim the same domain (with the exception of Creation which all of the 1st gods start out with). It's possible for gods to gain or lose domains throughout the rp.
  • The SUPREME One’s word is law (mine=P)
  • All Gods are equal (minus the SUPREME One)
  • Fill out your godly resume (CS) and get accepted into the Universe rcz00123 Godly Team before posting.
  • Try to make at least 1 post per week or you’re fired from the Team (lol, nah. I’m really nice so if you explain your situation, exceptions will be made, but please try to communicate instead of ghosting the group)
  • Gods don’t fight each other. They discuss things out in a civil manner (lmao, this one’s actually a soft rule. Break it for drama IC. The SUPREME One isn’t likely to step in unless said fight breaks the fourth wall into OOC)
  • Try to interact with other players and/or their creations (again, soft rule, but rping can only get so much fun by yourself)
  • God characters have plot armor (death isn’t even a concept that exists to gods). NPCs (their creations) do not.
  • It’s polite etiquette not to break another’s god’s creations (npcs) without permission (soft rule).
  • Don’t God mod (lmao, but really don't control another's player's characters without permission)
  • All RPN rules apply
  • Have fun. Let's tell the story of Universe rcz00123 (to be re-named as a group) together~
  • Rules are always open for amendment and more may be added/removed later.

Annnd that’s it! If you’re interested, please express it here and reserve 3 domains (specialties) for your deity. Even if you aren’t, feedback is always appreciated. I will throw up a CS thread once I see at least 3 interested players willing to design a world/universe with me . Any questions, please ask!

artworks-000396380448-53eovp-t500x500.jpg
Is this still open? If so, and if they aren’t taken, I’d like to take the domains of Day, Night, and the Arts

Do Gods know of multiple worlds? I want my character to dislike the Dutch due to how much land we "stole" from the sea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back